Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is still punting?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyj99 View Post
    I haven’t really punted since CNY. I’m not concerned about the virus itself, it’s just that especially when there were a few cases I did catch it and they trace it back to a shop how would I go about explaining it to my family or doctors...
    exactly. on top of that, if a shop is found to have girls who got infection, I wonder if it needs to contact all recent customers for testing? that would reveal your visit.

imo this is a much higher risk than you actually catch the virus.

to avoid this, best to just walk in and never book by phone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The full service and massage industry in Japan and Hong Kong are both huge and legal. I wonder if punting is still happening over there or all closed?

Quote Originally Posted by sr71 View Post
    The full service and massage industry in Japan and Hong Kong are both huge and legal. I wonder if punting is still happening over there or all closed?
    Yes, they are huge. Are you sure they are legal ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Still punting. I’m feeling fine as a fiddle. Less punters means the girls are fresher I’m guessing lol.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Hey there, which shop in Chatswood is Kara from.....
    24 Oscar St Chatswood

I've been on hiatus due to work travel :/

Might start up again when Im back in Sydney full time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    1. Continuing
    2. Mainly ML same shop but all the girls rotate, so always a chance of getting corona'd

however like others i'm young and healthy, inevitably it'll mutate to something less harmful so it may be another lower flu...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tailed off completely for a few weeks when up in Brisbane working due to lack of choice. Back in Sydney, several recently, reviews coming including leaving one shop room, despite good service the WL (23) advertised as 19 had no stamina and I joked with the manager, office opposite the room, she’s great but an half an hour girl!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you take the train or bus every day, is there any point in stopping punting in terms of risk / exposure..?

Senior Member(無間使者)

agree

Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post
    There's a lot of hysteria around at the moment. You could be standing in a crowd waiting to cross the road and someone sneezes on you and you could catch something.
    Unless people stay right away from other people there is a risk.
    Meanwhile the media is having a great time dramatising the treat to humanity.

Till it is proven that punting is a higher risk than any other way to catch the virus I can't see the point of stopping. The economic cost to the shops and girls could cripple the industry. Same way so many other businesses are being impacted.

I'll be coming to Sydney in a few weeks and at this stage still planning on a couple of punts.
    i totally agree. im not a big punter, on average a visit a month and for the past couple of years, only with MLs. Am in contact with people all day as most of us are. I havent stopped eating at my favourite Chinese and Thai restaurants and so dont intend on stopping punting especially when i get the urge.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The real risk for me isn't getting sick but having to come clean and expose visiting ml. With the news reporting specific cases and the authorities investigating travel history it'll be hard to hide. Ironically if the virus reaches pandemic levels it'll be better for us punters as it'll be next to impossible to focus on individual cases and easier to explain it away. "Oh I probably got it while catching public transport"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blanet View Post
    The real risk for me isn't getting sick but having to come clean and expose visiting ml. With the news reporting specific cases and the authorities investigating travel history it'll be hard to hide. Ironically if the virus reaches pandemic levels it'll be better for us punters as it'll be next to impossible to focus on individual cases and easier to explain it away. "Oh I probably got it while catching public transport"
    same here.

also if there is an outbreak at a shop you visit, you might get a call from authorities to check yourself, thereby revealing your visit.

even if you never booked, you could be caught on CCTV, and what if they start publishing your image calling for anyone who recognize you to report?

lots of scenarios to worry about.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been a lurker here for a bit. I've been still punting. Seeing some price discounts here and there.

For me, I have been slowing down because of low free cash levels after over visiting many ML shops the last few months,
    and now with winter coming, bringing the usual colds and flu, I am just going to stick with my regular ML for now.

As for me catching this virus, I expect that will more likely happen from been out in public places than private.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevsbrah View Post
    I have been punting local in Burwood not much in the city but most shops in Burwood are empty there is still people going Juliet's but last time I went there few weeks ago reception lady told me when I called her up she got 5 girls available and when I walked in 5 mins after that phone call she told me all five suddenly is not available, not sure if it's I'm Chinese or what that made her tell me she got no girls
    Would a shop tell you they have no girls available? Of course not. They will say they have girls even if they are all busy to attract your business. They know some punters won't go immediately once they arrive at the shop and will wait for the girls to finish their sessions before seeing them.

For example, I called a shop in the city and the receptionist read out the names of all girls working at that moment. After I got off the phone, I walked in only to be shown a lineup that didn't include all girls mentioned over the phone. It just confirmed my view.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It is a high risk high reward time for punting. There has been a massive drop off on the asian side of the sex industry and a lot of places, providers are reducing price. Girls often sit half the day without seeing anyone. Have a chat with Mamasan and ML about extras they are more accommodating than ever and many girls who did not use to do extra extras are now.
    I just had FS with a very beautiful semi-regular ML of mine. She never used to provide FS but she has started to as a way to try and make up the difference from the loss of customers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    It is a high risk high reward time for punting. There has been a massive drop off on the asian side of the sex industry and a lot of places, providers are reducing price. Girls often sit half the day without seeing anyone. Have a chat with Mamasan and ML about extras they are more accommodating than ever and many girls who did not use to do extra extras are now.
    I just had FS with a very beautiful semi-regular ML of mine. She never used to provide FS but she has started to as a way to try and make up the difference from the loss of customers.
    Desperate times call for desperate measures. There will be many willing to offer more just to get some money.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’ve been to 278 three times this week and all three girls have told me it’s business as usual not a noticeable decrease in income for them anyway

On the other hand I went to Juliets last night called up from around the corner to confirm how many girls available within the next five minutes reception confirmed 12 and true enough I was presented 12 girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by des888 View Post
    I’ve been to 278 three times this week and all three girls have told me it’s business as usual not a noticeable decrease in income for them anyway

On the other hand I went to Juliets last night called up from around the corner to confirm how many girls available within the next five minutes reception confirmed 12 and true enough I was presented 12 girls
    Friday night with 12 girls all free? Man that is really shit....

When you say 278, you mean 479? Or is the shadow operation of 278 a true story?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    From a WL perspective:

I haven’t had a decline (maybe because I am non Asian), and the other girls (Asian and non) haven’t had much of a decline either. I see there is a lot of reviews for the ML girls based in Ryde, and apparently for some paranoid idiots on the Dailu Mail that’s the epicentre of the Virus in Australia!

Just be safe. Wash your hands, and just continue to be hygienic for christ sakes.

Practice safe sex (goes without saying really!). Trust me - I and no other girl wants to catch anything as of course our punters wouldn’t.

I can’t speak for many shops, but we are anal (excuse the pun) in regards to to cleanliness, hygiene, not catching anything - most of the girls in both shops I work in (myself included), their families, close friends etc don’t know what they do so the last thing we’d want is to put ourselves or anyone else in jeopardy.

Just be smart with the shops/WL/ML ladies you punt with
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast