Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is still punting?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Who is still punting?

I know that there is a thread on Coronavirus, so don't want to discuss that here. But given the threat of coronavirus, who amongst us is still punting (either FS or Massage).

For those abstaining, it could be a long 6 months given it will probably be 6 months or so before any vaccine is developed.

So the question is:

1. Are you still punting (Yes/No)
    2. If Yes, is it Full Service, Massage only or Both.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Yes but the shops I go to are reporting a massive drop off in customers. Yesterday I punted at 4pm and I was the shops third customer of the day. They open at 9am.

I had a chat with a WL friend of mine after the session and she told me she had no customers at all the day before and she made no money.

My punting is FS
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I punt as usual but only see my regulars. Full service.

I am never concerned picking up this virus. Compare to many diseases, threats and risks in life, this coronavirus is moderate.

As far as I know the cronavurus is self recoverable, but of course tougher than flu comes with a certain fatality rate. If it doesn't kill me, it makes me stronger.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am thinking twice about it. Not punted for 2 weeks and while part of me is eager, my head is saying no

With the physical close contact and the amount of people 'connected' in just one day's punting, it is becoming a very large risk.

Was talking to an ML a couple of weeks ago and she said she is scared and does not want to offer some services now. she also has noticed a downturn

I think the industry will take a big downturn while everything continues to get worse, I reckon the boys at Ginza will survive financially but some of the girls will be doing it tough everywhere

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Haven't punted for one and a half month.
    Since December, only punted twice. 1 ML and 1 WL.

Not thinking of punting any time soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    haven't stopped, but due to the travel ban maybe, there aren't many new girls at the shops I usually go, so not much action lately.

and even if there is a new hottie, I'd still think twice about the risk.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    1. Horse keep running, still keep dancing
    2. Doesn’t matter ML or WL but has been awhile didn’t go for WL
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Would be good to get some comments from the shops on the forum on how business is at the moment as all I hear from the ones I know is that it is very quiet.

I am getting lots of “I miss u darling” messages everyday from my many wechat regulars which in Chinese means “I don’t miss u but business is poor and I need money so I will send out lots of I miss u messages to drum up business” !!
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ill still pop into Summers shop when I get a chance, not deliberately staying away, but work got an F-ton more busy as we're going through the redundancy loop atm.

I am generally a RnT guy though i still want to check out N5M and 5Star at some point

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have not punted since Jan. Stopped when the outbreak happened across chinese new year.

Usually punt both ML and occasionally WL.

Obviously balls are blue and keen. But rather not take the risk.

I'm curious how some shops are introducing new ladies and some ladies are going on leave. It's like did the new ladies just arrive from Jap, Korea or China ? And whether those going on leave were planning to visit their homes in those countries too... Just bad timing...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Haven’t stopped my twice a week runs and have had a few Chinese girls also so fingers crossed and knock on wood

Haven't punted for a couple of weeks but had way too many for my liking over the previous month. I go hot and cold with punting as well. Get an itch and go nuts then scale back. Not even sure what triggers it or what switches it off. No chance of me refraining if I get the itch, regardless of Coronavirus or something else way more sinister.

Maybe I was trying to catch it so I could chill out at home for a couple of weeks, catch up on some TV shows, write some more, slap the bass guitar and conjure up a few fake AR's for my favourite shops. Oh, and avoid work because it's making life quite difficult there.

Mostly WL.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have been punting local in Burwood not much in the city but most shops in Burwood are empty there is still people going Juliet's but last time I went there few weeks ago reception lady told me when I called her up she got 5 girls available and when I walked in 5 mins after that phone call she told me all five suddenly is not available, not sure if it's I'm Chinese or what that made her tell me she got no girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Would be good to get some comments from the shops on the forum on how business is at the moment as all I hear from the ones I know is that it is very quiet.

I am getting lots of “I miss u darling” messages everyday from my many wechat regulars which in Chinese means “I don’t miss u but business is poor and I need money so I will send out lots of I miss u messages to drum up business” !!
    The girls will go all out to look for clients but shops in general do not discuss these kind of stuff. In fact they don't like to jump into discussion unless they really have to.

Many suppose to be busy places are down at least 30%. Quieter shops would be worse hit. Look at our good old friend in 244. Still recycling garbage ideas after all these years trying to get massage client and now pushing post in the massage section ...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Kevsbrah View Post
    I have been punting local in Burwood not much in the city but most shops in Burwood are empty there is still people going Juliet's but last time I went there few weeks ago reception lady told me when I called her up she got 5 girls available and when I walked in 5 mins after that phone call she told me all five suddenly is not available, not sure if it's I'm Chinese or what that made her tell me she got no girls
    Now that’s very interesting, Chinese punter got no service or not welcome in shops !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    For me I’m choosing not to punt in Sydney for a while, from my understanding, it’s only going to get worst rather then better anytime soon. So I’m happy to just take a break for a while.

Although last week while I was away for work in Dubbo I had an unexpected HJ from a Thai ML

I think some people will still punt, many shops will struggle and discounting across the industry seems inevitable?

Just a thought: what if both the punter and the WL/ML will be wearing masks during the session, no kissing , no BJ, just fuck or HJ, safe enough ? Or safer ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ginza is still busy, heck tried to book a girl few hours prior and still booked out for the evening !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meow3000 View Post
    Although last week while I was away for work in Dubbo I had an unexpected HJ from a Thai ML
    Yea that’s definitely rare.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast