Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Who is still punting?

Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    I was at Barangaroo this afternoon and evening and bugger all people there.
    Maybe because of this?IMG-20200319-WA0020.jpg

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Barangaroo = upper class with lots of highly paid workers
    Newtown = middle class mixed with backpackers and students
    I guess people's fear of dying is correlated with what they have to lose.
    Besides, even after years of gentrification, Newtown still has some of that hippie culture in it. Not surprising that people there do the opposite of what they're told. Better stay away from that area and the people who live there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Pleck
    The doomsday provider, lighten up man, its a punting forum, go somewhere else and spread your negativity mate, your all over this forum giving us negative crap.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Pleck
    The doomsday provider, lighten up man, its a punting forum, go somewhere else and spread your negativity mate, your all over this forum giving us negative crap.
    I reckon Pleck is here to ensure we punt longer it's matter of few weeks keeping hoses in check...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Pleck
    Well said, Budgy. We have to keep thinking positive.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What can you say idiots going to Bondi with large crowd. we just have wait a few days to hear news about multiple infection. Today we have 1000+ infection by Wednesday 2000+. All the measure now is not working. So the only think is to do a lockdown.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    What can you say idiots going to Bondi with large crowd. we just have wait a few days to hear news about multiple infection. Today we have 1000+ infection by Wednesday 2000+. All the measure now is not working. So the only think is to do a lockdown.
    The WHO said it was a myth that only elderly people are dying from coronavirus. It was reported that intensive care units across China and Italy were full of people who were young and it was the young who were dying with no obvious risk factor. When people have the view that the coronavirus won't touch them because they are young and healthy, it is a matter of concern when attempting to control the spread in society and preventing an epidemic within a population. Aussies have an easy go and everything will be ok attitude to life. Well, it will need to change in the difficult times ahead to be experienced by all.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yep and life will go on, just wondering any one here got it or know some with it, i dont, and everyone i have asked hasnt got it or know anyone that has got it, mmmm

Banned
    For many years, Hollywood had been warning of a likely pandemic such as coronavirus. In 2011, Hollywood came up with the movie called Contagion. Anyone see this movie? The virus in the film started in China and a bat is to blame for producing a lethal virus that Gwyneth Paltrow, partying in Hong Kong, gives to the world. The quarantining, food shortages, empty airports and all that follows should seem familiar, in a film you really might not want to watch right now. Of all movies on the subject, this is probably the most scientifically accurate, and the most disturbingly like our present situation.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    For many years, Hollywood had been warning of a likely pandemic such as coronavirus. In 2011, Hollywood came up with the movie called Contagion. Anyone see this movie? The virus in the film started in China and a bat is to blame for producing a lethal virus that Gwyneth Paltrow, partying in Hong Kong, gives to the world. The quarantining, food shortages, empty airports and all that follows should seem familiar, in a film you really might not want to watch right now. Of all movies on the subject, this is probably the most scientifically accurate, and the most disturbingly like our present situation.
    Very accurate movie. Is a predictions and warning to us all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    Dean Koontz's book "The Eyes of Darkness" was published in 1981 and spoke about a virus made in Wuhan called the virus Wuhan 400 which was man made to create a world disaster. He also said a Chinese scientist named Li Chen who defected to the USA because of this. Now THAT is scary.
    Yeah i thought at first it was fake news or a hoax when I got the message from my brother back home through messenger. Turns out it is true but still is fiction. But still scary as!
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Might try for one more punt before everything actually get shut down within the next 48 hours.

Looks like business as usual for now, but not too close

Banned
    Who on this forum gets the last legit punt should win a prize

Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Might try for one more punt before everything actually get shut down within the next 48 hours.
    Mate, you heard of Murphy’s Law !!

You sure you want to risk it just for one last punt ?

Banned
    i second that. we should call it ahlungor's law.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Taylor’s in Lidcombe have just informed me that they are closing their two shops in Lidcombe and Brookvale for safety reasons
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Taking a break. Not worth the risk.

Looks like the PM has been reading the forum and decided to stop this thread ��

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    You've got until midnight Wednesday, if any shops stay open that long

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast