Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is still punting?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol I’m at Brookvale and said I had a headache... seconds later I get a temperature thingy in front of me from reception and one of the girls
    So bloody funny!!!

This is how we roll lol9D5765A8-0D82-4D33-8D7B-F4E3AD4EA833.jpg
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa18ChardRoad View Post
    From a WL perspective:

I haven’t had a decline (maybe because I am non Asian), and the other girls (Asian and non) haven’t had much of a decline either. I see there is a lot of reviews for the ML girls based in Ryde, and apparently for some paranoid idiots on the Dailu Mail that’s the epicentre of the Virus in Australia!

Just be safe. Wash your hands, and just continue to be hygienic for christ sakes.

Practice safe sex (goes without saying really!). Trust me - I and no other girl wants to catch anything as of course our punters wouldn’t.

I can’t speak for many shops, but we are anal (excuse the pun) in regards to to cleanliness, hygiene, not catching anything - most of the girls in both shops I work in (myself included), their families, close friends etc don’t know what they do so the last thing we’d want is to put ourselves or anyone else in jeopardy.

Just be smart with the shops/WL/ML ladies you punt with
    Common sense.
    Sadly it's in short supply at the moment.

People who are stockpiling toilet paper are the kind of moron I'd gladly leave inside a burning house to rescue a pig...

Suddenly everyone is rushing to buy soap, how the fuck were they washing their hands before?
    Even in over 80's it has a 14% mortality rate, under 50 it is 0.3%, this is hardly the doomsday virus but people are losing their minds.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry.... Double post!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I hope you are well, Im at home watching netflix with my daughter and having a Precious Earth from Aldis xx
    Awwww lovely! Hope you have a lovely time! Great chatting to you earlier too! xx

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Theoretically, if a client starts coughing up a lung, what would you do? How would the shop handle it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbonz View Post
    Theoretically, if a client starts coughing up a lung, what would you do? How would the shop handle it?

they should reject him considering they are inconsiderate to go out in the first place .

in addition the shop owners should screen them too at the door with some better checks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by punterz View Post
    If you take the train or bus every day, is there any point in stopping punting in terms of risk / exposure..?
    For me. Being in a room with a WL / ML. Both are exchanging fluids, DFK, catbath, etc. The danger is obviously from each other and what the previous punters have left on the room surfaces.

Taking the train or bus now is extremely dangerous as there you are in a confine space with dozens of people who don't give a damn as they cough out a lung, and touch everywhere.

Both are exposures, just about the quantity... Boils down to how lucky you feeling

Now wouldn't it be wonderful if we see some sanitization happening on public transport and public places ?

Banned
    Still Punting but shops are quiet and availability of girls has increased
    A little discounting has begun
    Ginza now open on Sunday to make up for revenue shortfall

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Still Punting but shops are quiet and availability of girls has increased
    A little discounting has begun
    Ginza now open on Sunday to make up for revenue shortfall
    Interested in everyone’s thoughts on this. Tried to get booking at Sussex Star Friday and they were very busy. Have seen on other threads it is quieter in the suburbs - apparently Daily Mail targeting ryde / Macquarie uni area for its particular brand of scaremongering.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Langdale View Post
    Interested in everyone’s thoughts on this. Tried to get booking at Sussex Star Friday and they were very busy. Have seen on other threads it is quieter in the suburbs - apparently Daily Mail targeting ryde / Macquarie uni area for its particular brand of scaremongering.
    I have a funny feeling lots of WL punters are now turning to massage shops thinking it's safer that way ?

I wonder if there are technologies to check people’s body temperature as you walk through a gate - like those in the airport detecting metal ?

But how much would it cost to install in public transport and the delay and man power required to police that ?

In the 60 min last night it was showing a restaurant in Hong Kong in which a staff was standing at the door checking temperature on customers fore head before allowing him inside, and once two customers sat down on a table opposite each other the staff put down a plastic partition on the table separating the two, first time I see that. I guess that’s one of the reason why Hong Kong people as a whole have done really well containing the outbreak of Covid19 in comparison to other parts of the world . Still only 110 confirmed cases so far.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I
    Hong Kong people as a whole have done really well containing the outbreak of Covid19 in comparison to other parts of the world . Still only 110 confirmed cases so far.
    totally agree, HK is still one of the safest cities in the world.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I wonder if there are technologies to check people’s body temperature as you walk through a gate - like those in the airport detecting metal ?

But how much would it cost to install in public transport and the delay and man power required to police that ?

In the 60 min last night it was showing a restaurant in Hong Kong in which a staff was standing at the door checking temperature on customers fore head before allowing him inside, and once two customers sat down on a table opposite each other the staff put down a plastic partition on the table separating the two, first time I see that. I guess that’s one of the reason why Hong Kong people as a whole have done really well containing the outbreak of Covid19 in comparison to other parts of the world . Still only 110 confirmed cases so far.
    Yes. Airports in Hong Kong, Singapore, hospitals in Singapore even schools in Japan have the temp sensor where you can see on a screen the temp of every individual in a group as they move pass. The sensor can set off an alarm if it detects anyone with a temp of say 38 deg.

Somehow we don't seem to see these in Australian airports ? We still using handheld thermometers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Still punting here, also trying to find out which ones will provide private services outside the shop.

No luck finding any via WeChat yet though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    The stock market is down 17.5% in the last two weeks. A recession is now sure to happen. That will put a dampener on guys punting when businesses start sacking staff.
    Scary stuff out there right now as all index fall to around pre 2019 level. Yes more job loss is coming as I see more and more retail close day by day. This in theory should push price down for punters, but..

I am not seeing many operator openly advertise a lower price. Not know to many punters is the adult industry had been in decline for a few years, way before this virus thing. it simply add fuel to the fire (a big one). So price has been on pressure for a long time. If shops publicly push price down more then the industry may lost a significant amount of workforce.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    totally agree, HK is still one of the safest cities in the world.

it’s majorly to do with the protests previously scaring people from the mainland coming over

I went to Sussex Star today - the place was super busy. I got the only available slot for MiuMiu... seems they are doing ok.

Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    Yes. Airports in Hong Kong, Singapore, hospitals in Singapore even schools in Japan have the temp sensor where you can see on a screen the temp of every individual in a group as they move pass. The sensor can set off an alarm if it detects anyone with a temp of say 38 deg.

Somehow we don't seem to see these in Australian airports ? We still using handheld thermometers
    HongKong buses have installed temperature sensor at the door that can measure everybody passing through in seconds.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    HongKong buses have installed temperature sensor at the door that can measure everybody passing through in seconds.
    What I must commend on Hong Kong is the days of SARS you see the lifts, escalators, hand rails, etc are all disinfected 3 times a day. The trains are cleaned each time they reach the last stop of a line before going back out...

What’s your point ?

I was simply replying to studsg’s post, further information about what the HongKong people had done, I didn’t make any comment about how effective it is, your point is to prove that you have searched the internet ?

BTW, even if it’s only 30% effective, it’s still better than no action taken !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast