Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is still punting?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes and massage only

Banned
    Sadly some not so well run shops will close
    Rob N Tug venues will become more popular as a cost effective option
    Everyone will suffer...only the well run with cash reserves will survive the next 6 months

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    PAU (Punting As Usual or should that be Pussy As Usual) for me.

Only thing is that I avoided the Ginza shops whilst they were asking for passport info but now that is back to normal I’ve been going back there. Still punting a mix of FS and RNT depending on what I feel like at the time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    What’s your point ?

I was simply replying to studsg’s post, further information about what the HongKong people had done, I didn’t make any comment about how effective it is, your point is to prove that you have searched the internet ?

BTW, even if it’s only 30% effective, it’s still better than no action taken !
    Absolutely agree. It's the countries with better measures of control that keeps their numbers of infected low. See case in point for Hong Kong and Macau like what Bro AL was saying in the other thread. Even Japan.

Versus say Italy...

No controls would be 100%, But multiple layers of controls will help keep the overall infection rate down.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have only punted once this year and that was about 3 weeks ago to see a regular ML. Was worried about showing symptoms for a couple of weeks. I will stop punting. More cases in Sydney now and the queues for the Covid-19 testing facilities on the news scare me and I definitely don’t want any risk of exposure from a punting source.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    rarely see Sydney Baby Massage posting in the private massage section, now they are telling punters who and who is working today. I wonder if biz has slowed over there? Hypothetically, if you are infected, and NSW Health is doing a contact tracing, will you tell them in all honesty you've visited massage/FS shops and who you saw, especially those with families?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If we have a look at things now, it seams that the we have passed the chance of getting it from anyone who has been in China as the lockdown has been in place for around 1 mth.

The new cases are mainly from people who have travelled in from Iran and Italy,Korea and the USA.

Whats your thoughts ?

Quote Originally Posted by halfway View Post
    If we have a look at things now, it seams that the we have passed the chance of getting it from anyone who has been in China as the lockdown has been in place for around 1 mth.

The new cases are mainly from people who have travelled in from Iran and Italy,Korea and the USA.

Whats your thoughts ?
    I think the travel ban for China has to stay. Pretty sure the same has already been extended to S Korea , Iran and Italy, if not then it’s still better late then never.

And judging by the sudden explosion in no of confirmed cases, we must also now ban Germany, France, Spain, the USA and Japan !

Fuck the travel industry and export dollars , we can afford that losing all that, what we can’t afford is to have a 1,000 cases here!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I think the travel ban for China has to stay. Pretty sure the same has already been extended to S Korea , Iran and Italy, if not then it’s still better late then never.

And judging by the sudden explosion in no of confirmed cases, we must also now ban Germany, France, Spain, the USA and Japan !

Fuck the travel industry and export dollars , we can afford that losing all that, what we can’t afford is to have a 1,000 cases here!

I think it's too late for that, it's coming and we have to expect it. The Govt sure is sending out that message.

Get in, strap up and hold on for the ride.

Have you seen the footage of what's going on in Italy ? Similar lockdown as in China. It's the only way to contain it.

Wait and see what happens in Vic, they just allowed F1 teams that are based in Italy come in this week for the GP.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most of the corporate companies are putting in place the contingency for when the lockdown do happen. A lot are trailing working from home in group/team and rotating the group.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by punter185 View Post
    Most of the corporate companies are putting in place the contingency for when the lockdown do happen. A lot are trailing working from home in group/team and rotating the group.
    Corporates have already told all employees all business travel is banned. No one wants a insurance case when their employee gets the virus while on a business trip.

Anyways, people can always video call each other.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Struggle is getting real. Been at least a month now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's now declared a pandemic by WHO...signs to be on guard....

Now back to the question: So who still planning to punt ?

We can only hope that shops are taking great care to not be known as the place that infected customers.

Banned
    Still punting....all this BS about Corona....those in danger from this virus are too old to punt anyway

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Still punting....all this BS about Corona....those in danger from this virus are too old to punt anyway
    While the elderly has the highest mortality rate. Younger members with respiratory, blood pressure, plus other medical conditions, etc are also in that same risk group.

If we are fit & healthy. Sure punt on...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dwx View Post
    Now back to the question: So who still planning to punt ?

We can only hope that shops are taking great care to not be known as the place that infected customers.
    It would be cool to see the shops show some effort for example, spraying disinfectants to ensure the surfaces are clean ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Now this has got my brain thinking....unlike how my dick head thinks... Read what is happening at ground Zero....and what media is eliminating...
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00188&sfnsn=mo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm still punting, massage is my poison. my attitude is we're all going to get infected anyway, do you want to get infected jerking off at home or being jerked off by a pretty girl?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In response to the poll, I’d previously punt on average 1-2 times / week.

Completely stopped since Jan when reports first started coming out about the Coronavirus.

Some believe that this might just be similar to a case of the flu and nothing to worry about.

I’d say we are in uncharted territory here and no one can definitely say what the long term effects are:

According to one study, Covid19 could harm male fertility:

“Both Covid-19 and Sars invade cells by combining with an enzyme called Ace2, which exists in large amounts in the testicles, as well as in other organs like the kidneys and heart”

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/soci...iming-covid-19

“ SARS and the novel coronavirus share about 80 percent of their genetic structure. However, COVID-19 attacks a protein called furin — the same protein that is attacked by Ebola and HIV, which are not coronaviruses”

https://www.salon.com/2020/02/27/why...coronaviruses/

Punt at your own risk.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast