Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is still punting?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    It would be cool to see the shops show some effort for example, spraying disinfectants to ensure the surfaces are clean ??
    Good point, Has any notice shops upgrading their cleaning ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    haven't been for a while so not sure what the shops are doing to demonstrates precautions in cleanliness and hygiene for both girls/customers. What I’ve noticed all the shops are spruiking their presents on all the after report threads. Bloody annoying.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not sure about cleanliness but i notice a stronger smell of disinfectant when i went to 278 also have seen them use thermal sensor on clients before they are allowed to see the girls, though that was once. Last time i went which was a few days ago they didn't do that. Not sure about other places.

Banned
    Still punting....all this BS about Corona....those in danger from this virus are too old to punt anyway

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Still punting....all this BS about Corona....those in danger from this virus are too old to punt anyway
    While the elderly has the highest mortality rate. Younger members with respiratory, blood pressure, plus other medical conditions, etc are also in that same risk group.

If we are fit & healthy. Sure punt on...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Now this has got my brain thinking....unlike how my dick head thinks... Read what is happening at ground Zero....and what media is eliminating...
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00188&sfnsn=mo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm still punting, massage is my poison. my attitude is we're all going to get infected anyway, do you want to get infected jerking off at home or being jerked off by a pretty girl?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In response to the poll, I’d previously punt on average 1-2 times / week.

Completely stopped since Jan when reports first started coming out about the Coronavirus.

Some believe that this might just be similar to a case of the flu and nothing to worry about.

I’d say we are in uncharted territory here and no one can definitely say what the long term effects are:

According to one study, Covid19 could harm male fertility:

“Both Covid-19 and Sars invade cells by combining with an enzyme called Ace2, which exists in large amounts in the testicles, as well as in other organs like the kidneys and heart”

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/soci...iming-covid-19

“ SARS and the novel coronavirus share about 80 percent of their genetic structure. However, COVID-19 attacks a protein called furin — the same protein that is attacked by Ebola and HIV, which are not coronaviruses”

https://www.salon.com/2020/02/27/why...coronaviruses/

Punt at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Xorro View Post
    In response to the poll, I’d previously punt on average 1-2 times / week.

Completely stopped since Jan when reports first started coming out about the Coronavirus.

Some believe that this might just be similar to a case of the flu and nothing to worry about.

I’d say we are in uncharted territory here and no one can definitely say what the long term effects are:

According to one study, Covid19 could harm male fertility:

“Both Covid-19 and Sars invade cells by combining with an enzyme called Ace2, which exists in large amounts in the testicles, as well as in other organs like the kidneys and heart”

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/soci...iming-covid-19

“ SARS and the novel coronavirus share about 80 percent of their genetic structure. However, COVID-19 attacks a protein called furin — the same protein that is attacked by Ebola and HIV, which are not coronaviruses”

https://www.salon.com/2020/02/27/why...coronaviruses/

Punt at your own risk.

While you may say punting is risky because of been in close contact.
    I feel visiting a hospital is currently the highest risk, followed by schools.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ics View Post
    rarely see Sydney Baby Massage posting in the private massage section, now they are telling punters who and who is working today. I wonder if biz has slowed over there? Hypothetically, if you are infected, and NSW Health is doing a contact tracing, will you tell them in all honesty you've visited massage/FS shops and who you saw, especially those with families?
    I think most people will not tell they've been to a brothel or massage polar so these place are dangerous.

Biz are certain crap. Just look at how busy shops are pushing their garbage to pollute every possible part of the forum and their wechat moment. Just like the virus themselves. Funny that no one is publicly making an effort to get customer in the door.except Ginza. While I know business has been slow for some time now(before the virus)., price definitely has to come down 20-30% these day to have any impact to get customer into the door.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dwx View Post
    While you may say punting is risky because of been in close contact.
    I feel visiting a hospital is currently the highest risk, followed by schools.
    Taking train and bus during peck hour is the worse.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nothing to comment really

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And now this...."old cunts will be officially left to die" ... https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fede...12-p549b3.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    have any shops been closed down due to lack of business?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by goodtime View Post
    have any shops been closed down due to lack of business?
    Probably not close but reduced numbers of WLs.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by The AR guy View Post
    I'm wondering if Sydney's working girls are able to access reliable/accurate information about the coronavirus. Many get their news from Wechat. What are they being told? Still plenty of girls in the shops so they don't seem worried or reluctant to come in to work. This thought is enough to keep me from punting.
    They get a lot more information than what’s regularly posted in the Australian news. Several girls I know have decided to take a break while some told me they will stop within the next few weeks or so if the situation worsens, as for me still did three sessions this week.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by des888 View Post
    They get a lot more information than what’s regularly posted in the Australian news. Several girls I know have decided to take a break while some told me they will stop within the next few weeks or so if the situation worsens, as for me still did three sessions this week.
    The problem the girls can't stop working for too long. They need to pay rent/school fee/food. Living in sydney is not cheap. So some are thinking of going back to China for a few months.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’ve noticed better cleaning practices at most shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was planning on heading to Sydney next weekend to watch the GWS Giants play their first game of the AFL season.
    That’s not happening now so that’s 2 punts I won’t be having. And 2 WLs missing out on a bit of income.
    Maybe a few more Sydney WLs need to come out west.
    Plenty of horny country guys and costs less to live out here.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I was at 7 Cowper St Granville today. The owner Linda said that business is down 50%.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast