Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is still punting?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I'm still punting but at a much reduced rate. Had 1 punt over the last 2 weeks and that was rnt. I couldn't resist the urge a few days ago and tried to book a WL at Ginza, SMS at 10am on the day... Almost fully booked out!
    Also, my last WL punt 2 weeks ago (she started calling me Master after I made her come from some intense DATY, God bless her), the WL said all the regulars were still showing up.
    So I guess that answers the question who else is punting... most regular punters are still punting, and I guess all the young and single guys would continue.
    Could have a bit of "apocalyptic sex drive" in it... Like if you knew the world was going to end, it triggers your human instinct to go and spray your seed everywhere you can to procreate... like a last attempt to help the human race survive before you die, by making babies.

Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Im dying imagining this AL 😅🤣😅

Might as well have brothels just setup glory holes
    That in fact is Not a bad idea F0x !

And it’s not that difficult or expensive to set up, it could also tick a few people’s boxes too.

Imagine this: a FS shop set up a see through plastic wall (not too big , just tall and wide enough for the virus protection) in the middle of the room with a comfortable and large enough glory hole or holes in there for various heights. And the surrounding of the hole will be padded for comforts and of course must be cleaned and sanitised in front of the next customer for hygiene. Then the punter and the WL can do whatever “glory hole” stuff they want to do or few safe enough to do! The good thing is, you can still pick the sexy girl you want and she will be naked on the other side......... haha

Would you ?

Ps. Of course, they must shower separately......... lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

And it’s not that difficult or expensive to set up, it could also tick a few people’s boxes too.

Imagine this: a FS shop set up a see through plastic wall (not too big , just tall and wide enough for the virus protection) in the middle of the room with a comfortable and large enough glory hole or holes in there for various heights. And the surrounding of the hole will be padded for comforts and of course must be cleaned and sanitised in front of the next customer for hygiene. Then the punter and the WL can do whatever “glory hole” stuff they want to do or few safe enough to do! The good thing is, you can still pick the sexy girl you want and she will be naked on the other side......... haha

Would you ?

you are a legend

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am not into FS but I am so much missing on rnt dammmm

Quote Originally Posted by zucon View Post
    you are a legend

Thanks mate,

And don't laugh, remember this ? Silence of the Lamb !!

if the holes are a bit bigger and perhaps a bit higher .................... Clarice can most certainly gives Sir Anthony a Hannibal Blow Job, no ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahaha Classic mate, Love your ideas.

Now you need to find someone willing to change up there shop.( going to be lot's of horny punters over the coming mths........)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haven't for three weeks and the urge is building...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Let's see how long you can be without it. But in general from a authentic massage to rnt to FS, all look scary. Does outcall sound reasonable or you guys have similar concerns? ofc people are carriers so it makes no difference other than the hygiene at your home you can be sure about.

Just spoke with one of my regular and asking her how's business ? slow, is an under statement, and she will be taking a few weeks off from next week. There are still a few customers that walked through the door but not busy enough to even come to work.

Anyone wearing a mask? No ! except one Indian customer last week who came in wearing a mask and gave one to the ML before entering the room, he also used hand sanitiser on himself and the girl. no massage, just a very slow nude hand job. gone in 15 min and paid the usual tips.

I wonder how many of these masked punters are out there visiting RnT shops ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Would you ?

Instead of the current cheap and nasty we have. This can be a"cheap and clean" option which should work for the current problem.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Just spoke with one of my regular and asking her how's business ? slow, is an under statement, and she will be taking a few weeks off from next week. There are still a few customers that walked through the door but not busy enough to even come to work.

Anyone wearing a mask? No ! except one Indian customer last week who came in wearing a mask and gave one to the ML before entering the room, he also used hand sanitiser on himself and the girl. no massage, just a very slow nude hand job. gone in 15 min and paid the usual tips.

Wow! He still need a girl help him to cum all the trouble wear mask/hand sanitizer/15 min only.
    He maybe reading the forum.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    One of the ladies at Artarmon massage where they get quite a few Indian punters said one guy insisted a condom with the hj...true story
    No! So he can last longer!

Senior Member(無間使者)

That's a bloody classic

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    One of the ladies at Artarmon massage where they get quite a few Indian punters said one guy insisted a condom with the hj...true story
    I am loving brown horny Bros and their ideas...does everyone forget virus is bloody small can make way through air....unless one is ready to not breath for 15-20 minutes..and virus does not survive in air is a myth....maybe not long but enough to get into system

Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Wow! He still need a girl help him to cum all the trouble wear mask/hand sanitizer/15 min only.
    He maybe reading the forum.
    Mate, an expertly done HJ by a naked busty ML could be very erotic especially when it is administered very slowly with edging effects. Then of course with the touching of the body and tits, isn’t that’s what RnT is all about ? The only differences is the added protection of face masks and extra hygiene with hand sanitizer cleaning ! If you think that’s good enough for your safety ? It’s a free country .

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Punting much less definitely. And more massages than FS recently.

Was taking my chances but after I Saw a coughing customer coming out of 121 quay st I got spooked so staying away for abit now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, I am out. I was upbeat a few weeks ago when this was all still mostly an abstract concern but it all seems to be ratcheting up now. I am not so much worried about myself but I would hate myself if I passed it to another family member, especially one of the older ones. A cheap HJ isn't worth watching a loved one struggle to breath with tubes in their mouth. So with that in mind I am bowing out for the foreseeable future.

Stay safe everyone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    Yeah, I am out. I was upbeat a few weeks ago when this was all still mostly an abstract concern but it all seems to be ratcheting up now. I am not so much worried about myself but I would hate myself if I passed it to another family member, especially one of the older ones. A cheap HJ isn't worth watching a loved one struggle to breath with tubes in their mouth. So with that in mind I am bowing out for the foreseeable future.

Stay safe everyone.

100% right mate, a couple of weeks ago we wouldn't have been thinking that the world would be in this situation it's in now.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

What no rubber gloves ?

Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    What no rubber gloves ?

Both the punter and the ML had cleaned their hands with sanitizer provided by the guy before and thoroughly cleaning again afterwards, only using tissue paper, wet wipes and more more hand sanitizer though and NO hot towel from the shop !

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast