Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lala - big natural D cups, excellent bbbj and very enthusiastic.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Lala - big natural D cups, excellent bbbj and very enthusiastic.

I noticed on the roster for 244 Desire that a big busty girl Lala was starting there today so I messaged the shop last night to make a booking. The shop has recently dropped its prices and they now only charge $160 per hour for full service with Asian girls with bbbj included. According to the website the service is bbbj, massage and sex.

As always the girl was waiting for me when I arrived and I was introduced to Lala. I was impressed with what I saw. She has long hair, medium to small height and big natural D cup firm breasts. They were spilling out over the top of her dress leaving me salivating with the prospect of getting those big whoppers into my mouth in the next few minutes.

Paid $160 for one hour and Lala takes me by the hand and walks me upstairs to room 1, the VIP suite.

Lala is a nice friendly and has conversational English. I had to get those big breasts into my hand so before she had the chance to undress, I asked her to sit on my lap facing away from me and I put my hands inside her dress and bra and give her breasts a massage. Wow, they are amazing big huge naturals and my cock was stiff in anticipation of the next hour of fun and frivolity.

Sex with Lala was great. She does a really good blowjob with lots of eye contact, spitting on my cock and slapping it on her mouth. I had to try very hard not to cum as she has very good skills.

Tried a few different positions. My favourite was cowgirl watching those big melons flying around as she jumped up and down on top of me. Doggie was fantastic as her big boobs were swaying as I pounded my pork sausage into her nice wet pussy with lots of slapping noises as flesh on flesh slapped together.

I was keen to try some DATY. Lala has a fully shaved naked pussy which got nice and wet and after a few minutes of licking that beautiful pussy and massaging her big tits I managed to get a good strong orgasm out of her.

Time was almost up and I fancied a squirt over her melons as the grand fireworks finale.

I asked her to lie down on the bed and I reached over and grabbed the bottle of baby oil and oiled up those big boobs and fucked them in Spanish until I shot a bit creamy Punterman load all over her tits and neck.

Lala is a good girl. She is very friendly and if you want to fuck a good service girl with the added bonus of some huge knockers to play with then I would recommend her highly. Her massage is also very good as I tried that at the end as well.

I will add a footnote.......Lala has a big bag full of dildos. Small ones, big ones, black ones, white ones, ones that stick on the wall !!

She was happy to let me use a few on her and if you are that way inclined she will fuck your arse with them. Ha ha ha - she is very naughty which I loved.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi mate, nice review, do you know what nationality she is? if she is korean, probably she is the one who used to work at 45george. if so i will visit her staright away as i miss her tits soooooo much.

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I noticed on the roster for 244 Desire that a big busty girl Lala was starting there today so I messaged the shop last night to make a booking. The shop has recently dropped its prices and they now only charge $160 per hour for full service with Asian girls with bbbj included. According to the website the service is bbbj, massage and sex.

As always the girl was waiting for me when I arrived and I was introduced to Lala. I was impressed with what I saw. She has long hair, medium to small height and big natural D cup firm breasts. They were spilling out over the top of her dress leaving me salivating with the prospect of getting those big whoppers into my mouth in the next few minutes.

Paid $160 for one hour and Lala takes me by the hand and walks me upstairs to room 1, the VIP suite.

Lala is a nice friendly and has conversational English. I had to get those big breasts into my hand so before she had the chance to undress, I asked her to sit on my lap facing away from me and I put my hands inside her dress and bra and give her breasts a massage. Wow, they are amazing big huge naturals and my cock was stiff in anticipation of the next hour of fun and frivolity.

Sex with Lala was great. She does a really good blowjob with lots of eye contact, spitting on my cock and slapping it on her mouth. I had to try very hard not to cum as she has very good skills.

Tried a few different positions. My favourite was cowgirl watching those big melons flying around as she jumped up and down on top of me. Doggie was fantastic as her big boobs were swaying as I pounded my pork sausage into her nice wet pussy with lots of slapping noises as flesh on flesh slapped together.

I was keen to try some DATY. Lala has a fully shaved naked pussy which got nice and wet and after a few minutes of licking that beautiful pussy and massaging her big tits I managed to get a good strong orgasm out of her.

Time was almost up and I fancied a squirt over her melons as the grand fireworks finale.

I asked her to lie down on the bed and I reached over and grabbed the bottle of baby oil and oiled up those big boobs and fucked them in Spanish until I shot a bit creamy Punterman load all over her tits and neck.

Lala is a good girl. She is very friendly and if you want to fuck a good service girl with the added bonus of some huge knockers to play with then I would recommend her highly. Her massage is also very good as I tried that at the end as well.

Thanks BC,

What’s the 30 min rate ?

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanwaters View Post
    Hi mate, nice review, do you know what nationality she is? if she is korean, probably she is the one who used to work at 45george. if so i will visit her staright away as i miss her tits soooooo much.

She is Chinese not Korean
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thanks BC,

What’s the 30 min rate ?
    Hi AH,

They are advertising a 30 minute massage for $50.

FS is $100.

Definitely worth this visit. She is one of those naughty disco light girls who likes to “party” if you know what I mean.

She also had a bag full of dildos, about 7 of them of all shapes and sizes so we used a few of those today !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi BC,
    How old is Lala/how old did she look.
    Regards

BC thanks for the review be nice to get her and black together water melons flying everywhere
    Shane

Quote Originally Posted by Apha1401 View Post
    Hi BC,
    How old is Lala/how old did she look.
    Regards
    Late 30’s perhaps but with age comes experience and she is quite an experience

Here are her photos:

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lovely. I will have to engage in your sloppy seconds today 🤣.

Quote Originally Posted by Apha1401 View Post
    Lovely. I will have to engage in your sloppy seconds today ��.
    Ask her to get her vast array of dildos out !!

toys and boobs Santa here early

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I guess I'll have to douche up matey.

Join her today a lot of fun

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Late 30’s perhaps but with age comes experience and she is quite an experience

Here are her photos:

Nice AR BC but is it her in the photos? As I have seen those pics at one or two shops in Liverpool. Happy to be proven wrong coz if that’s her then she is a must see.
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

join lala and her toys on monday

join her today yummy

join her today yummy

boobs and toys have fun

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast