I noticed on the roster for 244 Desire that a big busty girl Lala was starting there today so I messaged the shop last night to make a booking. The shop has recently dropped its prices and they now only charge $160 per hour for full service with Asian girls with bbbj included. According to the website the service is bbbj, massage and sex.

As always the girl was waiting for me when I arrived and I was introduced to Lala. I was impressed with what I saw. She has long hair, medium to small height and big natural D cup firm breasts. They were spilling out over the top of her dress leaving me salivating with the prospect of getting those big whoppers into my mouth in the next few minutes.

Paid $160 for one hour and Lala takes me by the hand and walks me upstairs to room 1, the VIP suite.

Lala is a nice friendly and has conversational English. I had to get those big breasts into my hand so before she had the chance to undress, I asked her to sit on my lap facing away from me and I put my hands inside her dress and bra and give her breasts a massage. Wow, they are amazing big huge naturals and my cock was stiff in anticipation of the next hour of fun and frivolity.

Sex with Lala was great. She does a really good blowjob with lots of eye contact, spitting on my cock and slapping it on her mouth. I had to try very hard not to cum as she has very good skills.

Tried a few different positions. My favourite was cowgirl watching those big melons flying around as she jumped up and down on top of me. Doggie was fantastic as her big boobs were swaying as I pounded my pork sausage into her nice wet pussy with lots of slapping noises as flesh on flesh slapped together.

I was keen to try some DATY. Lala has a fully shaved naked pussy which got nice and wet and after a few minutes of licking that beautiful pussy and massaging her big tits I managed to get a good strong orgasm out of her.

Time was almost up and I fancied a squirt over her melons as the grand fireworks finale.

I asked her to lie down on the bed and I reached over and grabbed the bottle of baby oil and oiled up those big boobs and fucked them in Spanish until I shot a bit creamy Punterman load all over her tits and neck.

Lala is a good girl. She is very friendly and if you want to fuck a good service girl with the added bonus of some huge knockers to play with then I would recommend her highly. Her massage is also very good as I tried that at the end as well.

I will add a footnote.......Lala has a big bag full of dildos. Small ones, big ones, black ones, white ones, ones that stick on the wall !!

She was happy to let me use a few on her and if you are that way inclined she will fuck your arse with them. Ha ha ha - she is very naughty which I loved.