Thread: MOE @ 5* City

MOE @ 5* City

I had my sight set on Moe and Maya ever since I saw their photos. The choice was made easy because Maya was off on the day I wanted for the booking, so I had my date with the Japanese sweetie Moe.

I was told both Moe and Maya were quite fresh in the industry, I might have to put up with some shortcomings of their techniques. I was even more excited to hear about that, I always love to show new girls some little tricks, haha !

Moe was waiting in the room, tall on high heels, dressed in a black dress with high split on the side, looking elegant. She said she’s 166cm tall without heels.

Typical of Japanese hospitality Moe gave me a hug and a kiss on the lips on arrival, then we had a chitchat on the couch. She told me she had worked a few jobs as high end outcall girl in Japan, but very few, and she was nervous. So I did everything I could to make her feel at ease, lol.

Moe is pretty, her face is close to the photos although the photos had better lighting and capturing her best angle. Her body is very well proportioned just like K Model, long and slender complete with nice little round butts, but with enhanced boobs.

In the shower, Moe must have been taught verbally about some shower play, she did some standing body slide front and back, but I must say Model did it in a more natural and sensual way. But what’s sensual was her BBBJ in the shower, from testing to full length while she kept her eyes looking at me was stimulating. I couldn’t help but to ask if CIM was acceptable, she said apologeticcally that she’s not ready for that.

In bed, no catbath and she went straight into BBBJ, she gradually turned herself around without prompting to offer 69. But as soon as I touched her clit with my finger, she almost jumped, haha, she said she had a very sensitive clit.

Thinking that it’s a good time to train her clit to get used to the stimulation, I put her on her back and give her some gentle DATY. She didn’t scream, but the effect was obvious, she shut her eyes tight and started to grab on the sheet and pillow. At the height of it, she grabbed my forearm trying to push and then pull me back close, followed by a series of tummy contractions before she pushed me away and gasped.

She said she really loves sex but she orgasms a bit too easily. With the dom on, I started in missionary, she had to beg me to go in slowly. Once I was fully in her, her look on the face was priceless, typical of the Japanese pained look and scream while having sex. Again I brought her to another tummy convulsion before I stopped to give her a rest.

She held me tight in DFK and said it was so good. A couple of minutes later, I pulled out and asked her to do standing doggie. Doggie must be hitting her right spot, she actually collapsed on the bed before I came. By the time I came, it took a while for her waves of convulsions to subside.

Pleasure and pain !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

New Fresh 19y Jap Student... KAWAII ( Wechat face )

Young... Cute... Innocent... Willing...

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Sushi... Sushi.... Sushi...Wechat Video

Daily 1pm.... Finishing on 30th

Hurry … hurry... 0417 110 110

Jap SUZU

160cm... Natural D