Thread: A good massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

A good massage

Hi bros.

Can anyone recommend me a good massage place around city/ inner west? When I say good I mean they know how to do a proper massage and not just a handy.i have a massive kink in my neck and need something done to it

Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Hi bros.

Can anyone recommend me a good massage place around city/ inner west? When I say good I mean they know how to do a proper massage and not just a handy.i have a massive kink in my neck and need something done to it

Mate, you have been around a few years, and you never saw my Top 10 MLs thread ?

if you are particularly looking for great part 1, you should find the creme de la creme below: Enjoy !!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Sorry guys, been busy with other matters and haven't had a chance to update my list.

Good news are, three of my favourite big tits MLs have returned and turning Sydney CBD RnT into my Flamingo Spanish Quarter:

Here is the latest: (I am now listing them in sort of the frequency I have been seeing them - which probably make more sense, but must take the convenience and logistics into considerations - for example, if Candy is Not in Pyrmont and Mimi is in the city and Yuki also in the CBD, I would have seen them more regularly and therefore ranking much higher!)

1. Cherry �� my no 1 girl at QVB (Tue/Fri) and 227 Concord (Wed/Sun) happy, wholesome, pretty, naturally busty and curvaceous, glamorous and delicious enough to eat.

2. Bonnie at Siam Sila Massage, my current Hong Kong girl friend even though she is from China - 36 E Cups

3. Nina, DD Cups, magical hands and Leng Leng mark II, back at Siam Sila and Blossom and she has the best combinations of superb part 1 and sensational part 2 and the best pair of Double D Cups in town-IMHO!

4. Emma the 40G at Diva on Sussex. just waiting for her to be on the roster at 359 Riley then I will go to give her the Diamond ...............haha

5. Candy @ VIP Pyrmont, master masseuse back from retirement and all those Spanish and master Korean style B2B plays. Most importantly, the proper part 1 massage and back stepping ! Second to none.

6. Mimi @ Burwood, creme de la creme b2b , the 36 E Cups erotic Spanish master, prostate massage and multiple shots if you can manage.

7. Yuki at Bondi Road my go to part 1 lady with probably the best HJ/hand rimming/edging you could ask for.

8. Rachel, Japanese busty school girl look and feel, Rachel is a special gem, not very often you can have the pleasure of Sino Espanol treatment with those big, soft and all natural 37 F Cups ! Wed at 227 Concord and Fri/Sat @ 426 Cleveland?

9. Tiffany from Renwick Baby, only tried her "Dragon Root/Tendon" massage, not try regular part 1 yet, but pretty sure she will be good at it, she is also a prostate massage expert but not my thing.

10. Vicky and Nicole mamasan double or single at QVB . In the absence of either Nicole or Vicky, you can still get the special mamasan double massage for $100/30 min with either Nicole or Vicky plus any other girl of your choice, it's really the best deal in town.

Honourable mention of Lucia 40F Thai at 227 for pure Spanish and size ! Coco the sweetest trooper good all rounder @ QVB, Helen/Hebe? from Diva, the tattoos girl with those awesome tits ! Susan the busty milf at VIP Pyrmont, very firm part 1 and erotic part 2. And Nana, natural D Cups at Sydney Baby.

That's all from me folks, where's yours ??

ps. I have also highlighted the top MLs for the Part 1, in case that's what you are looking for !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks ahlung gor. I didn't see that thread!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Amanda at 518 Kent St. Weds and Thurs.

If you don't want extras, legit shop in the Town Hall Arcade.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Amanda at 518 Kent St. Weds and Thurs.

If you don't want extras, legit shop in the Town Hall Arcade.
    Yes, that’s Massage King at Townhall! Excellent remedial!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lyn at the small shop in Brisbane St, just down from Oxford. I saw her on Tuesday. Point out which part hurts and she will work on it. Old fashioned room with rails on the ceiling. Not expensive.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    any shops that aren't in the city? I live out west so around the parra, Ryde, Strathfield area? Looking more in the part 1 where they can give a good neck and should massage don't really need a part 2 as I'm a full service man

Senior Member(無間使者)
    any shops that aren't in the city? I live out west so around the parra, Ryde, Strathfield area? Looking more in the part 1 where they can give a good neck and should massage don't really need a part 2 as I'm a full service man
    North Parramatta has one on corner of bullet st and Isabella street , called cyromass health and fitness...very professional....no part 2... don't even attempt it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hello AHLUNGOR, is QVB the one on 1/199 Clarence Street?

Quote Originally Posted by brownie90 View Post
    Hello AHLUNGOR, is QVB the one on 1/199 Clarence Street?
    No mate, that’s a legit massage place

My favorite QVB is directly opposite the actual QVB on 1B/139 York St

0424 550 748

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wanted to try Nina, is she still around?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    107 Suite 6 Church Street, 61451181890