Thread: Fiona - Young Mongolian beauty with massive tits

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Fiona - Young Mongolian beauty with massive tits

22 is my regular shop, they've been the most consistent for me. If you love busy girls then Fiona is definitely one to see. P.S her photos are real. I've been seeing her once a week for a while and I enjoy her service. Her tits are a 10/10. nicely shaped, firm, perky nipples, and they have an amazing feel without being too heavy. Also they're not sagging given that she's young, mid 20's I would say. So honestly what are you waiting for?

Been just getting the standard service for $75, 30 minutes (cat bath, cbj, FS, etc). Seeing Fiona again we get physical without even taking off our clothes and it already gets me way excited. Then everything else becomes as regular as any other shop. Her service is good and feeling her tits is the best, she's not lazy, but for me I find that there's something missing. Have yet to have the 'most amazing sex ever' moment with her. Regardless I look forward to the next time I see her.

Recommendation? 100%

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    What’s missing is that she puts a condom on your cock before she sucks it. A mood killer right there

Perhaps it is time to go and see some other girls as you have said twice now that there is something missing with her ?

Try Yoko’s around the corner. Great service and no condoms used there at all ?
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks bro, nice review, are her tits real or enhanced?

Quote Originally Posted by ButtLord View Post
    22 is my regular shop, they've been the most consistent for me. If you love busy girls then Fiona is definitely one to see. P.S her photos are real. I've been seeing her once a week for a while and I enjoy her service. Her tits are a 10/10. nicely shaped, firm, perky nipples, and they have an amazing feel without being too heavy. Also they're not sagging given that she's young, mid 20's I would say. So honestly what are you waiting for?

Been just getting the standard service for $75, 30 minutes (cat bath, cbj, FS, etc). Seeing Fiona again we get physical without even taking off our clothes and it already gets me way excited. Then everything else becomes as regular as any other shop. Her service is good and feeling her tits is the best, she's not lazy, but for me I find that there's something missing. Have yet to have the 'most amazing sex ever' moment with her. Regardless I look forward to the next time I see her.

Recommendation? 100%

thanks bro a lot for your review.
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

MOB: 0420 466 388

Wechat ID: Rydalmere_22

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

Please contact us for all enquries and bookings!!!

****** 22 Brodie St Rydalmere ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 10AM TO 12AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM TO 1AM

Quote Originally Posted by Tiankou View Post
    thanks bro, nice review, are her tits real or enhanced?
    yes i can confirm they are 100% real. cheers
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

MOB: 0420 466 388

Wechat ID: Rydalmere_22

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

Please contact us for all enquries and bookings!!!

****** 22 Brodie St Rydalmere ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 10AM TO 12AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM TO 1AM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They are quite real, shes a cool girl to hang out with and while the sex is fun, BC's on the nail about the condom slip..even with Diamond.