Thread: Amy - big tits, loud and orgasmic

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Amy - big tits, loud and orgasmic

Person's Name : Amy

Establishment : Taylor’s Lidcombe 58 Railway Street

Date of Visit : 4th March 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://m.taylorsgirls.com/

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : $140 hr FS

Size/shape : very busty, fuller figured and sexy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong

Services Provided : bbbj, DATY, LFK

Value for money/recommend? : Fantastic

My experience/comments :

Decided to go to Taylor’s Lidcombe today as I fancied a pair of big tits in my mouth and I could see that Amy was on the roster.

Taylors Lidcombe is a very clean and tidy shop, well run and has about 6 to 8 girls working each day. It is located next door to the train station and there is lots of on street parking outside. You can choose either the main entrance off the main street but for the more shy punters there is a rear entrance. You need to know how to find it though as it is around a couple of corners and not that easy to find.

What I like about the introduction at Taylor’s is that ALL the girls will come and say hello to you so you have the full choice of the roster.

There is none of the pressure that you get at other shops where each girl will come out individually and try to get you to choose her or where the girls are on a “turn” so you get whoever is next.

You will meet all the girls at Taylor’s which is great.

Even though I wanted to see Amy
    I asked for a line up and all the girls came out. There were two Indian girls who looked good so I made a note to try them soon. I like a bit of dark pussy in my mouth.

Amy came to get me dressed in a blue short dress with her big tits on display. They are big natural D cups. She is pretty as well. She walked me upstairs. There are about 9 rooms upstairs which are all very clean and tidy with nice linen on the beds and the shop is spotlessly clean.

I wanted to start off with a nice blow job so we both stripped and showered and then Amy kneels in front of me and I place my erect penis straight in her mouth and ask her to give me a nice slow suck. She has nice big breasts and I loved playing with those big whoppers as she sucked me. Her bbbj were very good and before long I had to ask her to stop so that I didn’t cum too soon.

I fancied a bit of doggie to start off with so I asked Amy to kneel on the edge of the bed and to get her juices flowing I licked her pussy from behind until it was nice and wet and then I plunged my pork sword deep inside that love hole. She has a nice tight pussy and I gave her a nice slow fuck in doggie whilst reaching around to feel her nice firm breasts and slapped her arse.

We tried a few different positions and she was very friendly and compliant and before long because she had a tight pussy, I shot my load pretty quickly.

Time for some DATY. I started off giving her a slow lick. She seem to be enjoying herself as she was playing with her big breasts and had her eyes closed and before long she shuddered to a really intense and loud orgasm and then rolled up in a ball giggling saying that my tongue skills were very good. Thanks for the compliment Amy.

Time was almost up so she gave me a massage. I am normally a one shot man but the cock was willing and before long she was blowing me again and I managed a second shot CIM finish with some sperm dribbling out over her ample chest. Nice.

Amy is a good service girl. She has a pretty face, a nice smile and massive tits so Punterman left very happy with his balls well drained.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Here are Amy’s photos showing those nice big melons

Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Awesome AR! Must try the Milf they call Amy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What the website your link don’t work ?

Banned
    Amy is ready to take bookings!