Damage: $280 per hour Diamond
    Services offered: DFK, BBBJ, Catbath, DATY, some light FIV. No CIM
    When: 02 March 2020
    Looks: Cute
    English: Very basic but okay
    Body Type: Slim (not thin) and Toned
    Size: C
    Recommended: YESSSSSS!!!

I was feeling a bit horny a day before and checked rostered of 5 star. My previous session with Abby (review coming soon) was super good, so tried 5 star again and I was not disappointed at all. In fact, I felt really lucky to be with her.

We greeted each other with a warm hug and some DFK for a few minutes. Then without wasting time, we stripper each other and there I saw nice C pair of boobs begging to be squeezed and sucked. Her skin is really flawless, very smooth and literally you can slip/slide over her. After a bit of DFK and boob licking, we jumped into the shower and she was washed me really well. After a few mins, she started licking and kissing my back, neck, while fondling my balls. It felt really goooood. After few mins, I turned around to play with her boobs a bit and before I knew her mouth was gyrating my cock. Again, a beautiful site to watch a pretty face to suck your lollypop.

We spent a fair amount of time in the shower, so I asked her to move to the bed. Well here the magic started which I had not experienced before. She asked me to sit at the edge of the bed, and have a really good catbath, licking and kissing even places I didn’t knew I was sensitive to. Another round of BBBJ and ball licking went for a good 8-10 mins.

Now, I wanted her badly and asked her to jump on the bed. Pussy was shaved properly and was glowing in the darkness . After licking her for a fair amount of time, basically when she starting trembling I gave some attention to her nipples and a bit of DFK in between. She is very responsive to touches which makes the mood and environment even better. Soon after I dommed up and started fucking her in missionary and then finished in doggy, wow what an ass.

We relaxed for a while and hugged each other for a while and my little one was ready for second round. I asked her for BBBJ and she happily obliged with some great ball licking as well. This went for quite some time and I requested her to dom me up. This time we started with cow girl position and turned to doggy again and then to mish. It is a site to fuck her in mish, her lovely face is a delight to watch. Soon an hour was about to finish and ai was about to cum, so I asked her for some BBBJ. She took the cock out at the last moment which I don’t mind, and gave me some light tug to finish. Again, a beautiful face with a good eye contact makes a lot of difference.

Now, we rushed to the shower, cleaned up, followed by a tight hug, a bit of DFK and said good bye to each other.

Ah man, I am hard again, looking to book her soon again.

Lily’s got a beautiful shape that I like, tall, slender and very white smooth skin !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

K Stunning LiLy

169cm. C. Diamond

Loving daily 1pm.....

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au