Thread: Girl doesn’t look like her photo? Here’s one reason!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Girl doesn’t look like her photo? Here’s one reason!

We see a new thread once every couple of months on girls who don’t look anything like their photos and we have have the same debates over use of fake photos or glamourised photos.

I’ll admit it - I didn’t think make-up could do this much!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUKuhJD7DPw

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I fuck a WL who is in her 20’s both at shops and she sees me privately as well at her unit. Completely unrecognisable at home with no make up. When she answered the door I thought I was at the wrong place

No false eyelashes, no make up, dressed in gym gear

I prefer her the natural look
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lived with a housemate who would do something similar. Friends always ask why I haven't hooked up with her not knowing there's about 2 inches of makeup there.

Banned
    If more giris did COF then you would see their real faces. Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At some shops, the girls are permitted to provide their own photos and sometimes videos for the website. Glamorous, expensive studio productions. Guys who book without line-ups are sometimes let down when they see the girls in the room and they don't look like glossy magazine models.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sr71 View Post
    At some shops, the girls are permitted to provide their own photos and sometimes videos for the website. Glamorous, expensive studio productions. Guys who book without line-ups are sometimes let down when they see the girls in the room and they don't look like glossy magazine models.
    This is why some like to have the room dark so you can't see their real faces or imperfections.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I reckon most will use apps like Meitu to alter their appearance.
    Making the boobs slightly bigger or waist skinner