Thread: Check in hotel at late night???

Junior Member(有D料到)

Check in hotel at late night???

Hi mate, i have several question about hotel i can do check in at late night (probs 11PM-12)
    Because maybe in the further i will need to know where can i bring my girl at the midnight
    Any application to find it? Or any recommendation?
    And also anyone know about hotel by hour near world square?
    Sorry my english is not that good
    I hope u guys can tell me and give any recommendations...
    Cheers...

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Hotel Tonight is good app for finding last minute bargains. But most hotels have 24 hour reception, so you shouldn't have too much problem if they have vacancies.

Hourly Hotel has closed AFIK, now a massage shop. Day Use Hotels app is good for finding cheap rooms during the day. Hours vary but usually 10am to 3 pm or better, from as little as $90

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I used booking.com.
    It shouldn't be a prl with any hotel is open 24 hrs. Can book last minute nd rock up to the reception.

Internet booking will always require a credit card so be aware of what will show up on your statement if you have a wife or live in partner. Also most hotels will require a photo ID to check in.

Good luck !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Internet booking will always require a credit card so be aware of what will show up on your statement if you have a wife or live in partner. Also most hotels will require a photo ID to check in.

Good luck !
    Photo ID?? My partner need it also??
    I don't have any problem with something show in my statement

I probably will need it in the further after gpong to date with someone else

Anyway, is it ibis near world square have 24hrs front desk open?? Or somewhere near there

Thanks for the information guys, i appreciate it
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Oppaiaddict View Post
    Photo ID?? My partner need it also??
    I don't have any problem with something show in my statement

I probably will need it in the further after gpong to date with someone else

Anyway, is it ibis near world square have 24hrs front desk open?? Or somewhere near there

Thanks for the information guys, i appreciate it
    Cheers
    No, not the girl, usually only the person whose name is used for the booking. And yes, Ibis is 24/7.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I did this at Olympic park novotel for $159, it was a walkin check in at 2am. Try that place out. You just have to call up before you get there and ask if they have a room available.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe impressing her with a view was not required at 2am, clearly it was to get down, im with bobby ive checked in on a day rate at olympic park $120 nice room and had good time with young lady who thought the place was wonderful

Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Maybe impressing her with a view was not required at 2am, clearly it was to get down, im with bobby ive checked in on a day rate at olympic park $120 nice room and had good time with young lady who thought the place was wonderful
    One thing Olympic Park is good at is you are less likely run into people you or the girl would know ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    One thing Olympic Park is good at is you are less likely run into people you or the girl would know ?
    The OP did say he needed a place near World Square. I mean getting from there to Olympic Park would surely be such a drag when you've got a hot pussy ready to be fucked, no?
    Back to the OP, for hotels around WS area, the best value is the cheap hotel in Capitol Square. Rooms are neat enough but building is old. I have also tried the Ibis on Pitt St; more expensive and building is newer, but the rooms are super small. Also tried the hotel that is in WS building itself, can't remember the name now... Very nice rooms but very expensive!
    Another one is the Meriton hotel, entrance on Kent St diagonally across from WS. Never tried but photos look good.
    Also, I think you can get Airbnb in WS apartments, but again I haven't tried.
    My advice is:
    If you're 100% sure of getting laid, go ahead and book the room in advance. If you book online, you will have to go to the reception desk earlier in the day to finalize and pick up the keys.
    The logistics of having the girl with you and then doing a walk-in booking is really awkward, prone to failure (no rooms tonight!) and might put her off.
    Personally, if she was a stunner, I would splurge on a beautiful room in the new Sofitel overlooking Darling Harbour. The floor to ceiling windows all around are amazing!
    Good luck, hope you have a great time with your girl.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Rydges Hotel in WS, entrance off Pitt St. Also Meriton Apts a bit further down in Liverpool St.

APX World Square, in that block behind Chequers.

Cnr Pitt & Campbell, used to be Metro hotel but I think has changed name.

A few in George St-Sussex St around Chinatown.

Oaks at 317 Castlereagh

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Day Use is good, can book without credit card. However, Hotel expects a credit card when you check-in

Banned
    Many hotels near World Square in the Thaitown area. With tourist numbers down there shouldn't be a problem getting a room at the last minute. I heard the Westin hotel near Martin Place was handy for upmarket visitors requiring a room at any time.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    There are a few hotels between George St and Darling Harbour. The Holiday Inn for example relies heavily on Asian tourist market, so should be plenty of vacancies/bargains now.