Thread: Tiffany! Second AR on her but seen her four times already

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Tiffany! Second AR on her but seen her four times already

So I’ve already written a AR on Tiffany before and I’ve already seen her 4 times already. I normally don’t see a WL more than once just because there’s so many fish in the sea but Tiffany is one of those exceptions. Whenever I see her in a lineup I always have to pick her basically.

So rocked up to 479 without booking. The reception gave me a list of WLs available and I heard Tiffany’s name so without hesitation I booked her for one hour.

Into the room and shortly Tiffany joined me. She let out a little laugh as she recognised me. We hugged and had a little mouth wash and then straight into the shower. She was washing me and we were DFKIng and she gave an amazing bbbj. She’s got that awesome body where she isn’t super skinny but definitely not fat. Curvy and tiny with a nice ass would be how I describe her.

Onto the bed and we were just all over each other cuddling and kissing as she gave a great cat bath. Then it was onto the bbbj. Nice licking of the shaft and flicking of the knob. She also gets down and licks your balls and the area around your legs. I off course refuses DD.

She naturally swung around for 69 and I got to taste her delicious shaved pussy as she continued to lick me. After a while she came up for some more DFK and then it was on with the dom for some CG. She was grinding and hopping whilst we DFKed some more. Then switched to mish. As you could tell I love my DFK so was kissing her hard whilst I got her on her back and then finished off in doggy with her nice ass in the air.

She cleaned me up and I was tired for a second round but was super happy just chatting away with her on life as we cuddled and kissed like a GF.

She’s so sexy. Meng out.

Banned
    Men in!

With a review like that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oof, yeah she used to be my go-to, until Rebecca, lol
    Still saw her from time to time, up until she asked me to marry her.
    Thought she was joking, responded "haha yeah let's go to Vegas then, they do it on the day, no paperwork", and she took it seriously.
    Guess her family's putting pressure on her to get hitched - I have a pure Chinese housemate, I definitely understand from what she's told me.

I do miss her; she's still super fucking hot, and fun to play with. She just seemed to lessen her service on me a few times leading up to that very awkward day.
    Well, anyway xD I can highly, HIGHLY recommend Tiff. First girl at 479 that really got me hooked.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Oof, yeah she used to be my go-to, until Rebecca, lol
    Still saw her from time to time, up until she asked me to marry her.
    Thought she was joking, responded "haha yeah let's go to Vegas then, they do it on the day, no paperwork", and she took it seriously.
    Guess her family's putting pressure on her to get hitched - I have a pure Chinese housemate, I definitely understand from what she's told me.

I do miss her; she's still super fucking hot, and fun to play with. She just seemed to lessen her service on me a few times leading up to that very awkward day.
    Well, anyway xD I can highly, HIGHLY recommend Tiff. First girl at 479 that really got me hooked.
    Hahaha yea I did notice that too Hollow! She seem to be hinting how great at cooking she is and how good she’d be as a wife. I just always change the subject.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is she no longer working at ginza?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Agree Tiffany is a solid bet bar the smokers breath. She has a very sultry face

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyone know where she's gone to? Change shops? Back to China?

Thanks Meng! Tiffany is on the 479 roster tomorrow!