Thread: 29 Eton Street Sutherland

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

29 Eton Street Sutherland

Anyone know about Honey from this shop? Saw her once on a Sunday but can't seem to find her anymore?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw Honey last Sunday. Beautiful Thai girl. Had a great time. She even did a little Thai dance for me at the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is it possible to review this shop? Am new in the area and looking for providers.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimiuk View Post
    Is it possible to review this shop? Am new in the area and looking for providers.
    Yes, I'm sure your reviews of this shop, and any others you discover would be most welcome here.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have a review from this establishment. I don't think I will be returning any time soon personally, too much consistently good stuff on offer in the area but I only have been once so YMMV.

Person's Name : Cici, didn't quite catch her name.

Establishment : 29 Eton Street Sutherland

Date of Visit : 28/01/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Phone : 9542 3098

Hours of Business : 10am-7:30pm

Rates : $35/30 mins up to $60/hour + tips

Size/shape : Skinny, small tits.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Massage + HJ

Value for money/recommend? : No

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Took a punt, never been here before but heard good things. Been to many others in Sutherland though. Went up the stairs greeted by the strong smell of cigarette smoke and the place was a little run down but fairly clean. I have been to some dingy places but this was a little ordinary. MILF/GILF would have been pushing 60, $35 for 30 minutes and told me to undress. So so massage followed by discussion of extras, NHJ was $50, more might be on the cards if you ask. Never have I had a women's finger so far up my ass, or anything else for that matter, a little warning would have been nice. She was fairly average and plain looking with fried egg tits but her pussy was clean shaven. Definitely one for people who like more mature ladies. She said she works Tuesdays and younger girls may be available on different days and at different times. I think I will hold off for a little while.

TheMaestro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In my experience in the shire your probably better saving the cash and heading to the quality places in town - with tips it ends up about the same price but far better (service and quality is ML)
    Maybe I’m missing something though ;0)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good to hear you had a good time with Sunny, I went there late last year and saw her and she was so fun, but then I tried to go back and book her and they kept saying that there is no Sunny that works there??? I tried several time haha, so much confusion! Did it seem like there was more on offer? Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    *Honey, not sunny haha