Thread: Koh Samui

Senior Member(無間使者)

Koh Samui

The Coronavirus is effecting the Thai hospitality industry,the place istayed at had less then 20% occupancy.
    Vana Belle is a 10 minute Taxi from the nearest main town, but there is plenty for punters close at hand.
    400Thb for a massage, but every place i went into offered full service for 1,000 BHT
    Found one on the main road opposite a garage wrecking yard, 5 mins fron resort, gorgeous little Thai girl, deffinately early 20’s, no English but a great time. Had a very short black dress on (not for long) and gave a great teasing massage, before turning me over.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great find Samui is very relaxing

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kojak View Post
    Great find Samui is very relaxing
    Yes, its a beautiful part of the world

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I managed to visit pataya phuket and bangkok in 2018 buyt was no aware of samuis existence need to try it out.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Was in Koh Samui a few years ago. Pricier than mainland but lovely spot. Went for a massage one night, had girls constantly calling me in and at one shop there was this tall buxom (natural c's) girl who caught my eye. Massage was good and solid and we were getting along like a house on fire. Came time for roll over, negotiated extras and halfway through she asked if I wanted sex as she was super horny. She raced around to find a dom, came back and we went at it big time. She was riding me cowgirl for a good ten minutes, getting louder and louder and grinding on me before we flipped over and she told me to fuck her hard. Left there totally spent. I was flying out next day otherwise would have gone back for repeats for sure. Forget the prices now.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Was in Koh Samui a few years ago. Pricier than mainland but lovely spot. Went for a massage one night, had girls constantly calling me in and at one shop there was this tall buxom (natural c's) girl who caught my eye. Massage was good and solid and we were getting along like a house on fire. Came time for roll over, negotiated extras and halfway through she asked if I wanted sex as she was super horny. She raced around to find a dom, came back and we went at it big time. She was riding me cowgirl for a good ten minutes, getting louder and louder and grinding on me before we flipped over and she told me to fuck her hard. Left there totally spent. I was flying out next day otherwise would have gone back for repeats for sure. Forget the prices now.
    That sounds awesome. Wish I found someone like that when I was there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    I went to Koh Samui by myself November 2018, it rained every day except the full moon party night which was a great night 3 mushroom shakes plenty of Singha beers, I didn't realise November was rainy season as Bangkok and Pattaya is sunny weather that time of year. I would go to Koh Samui again but not in November. I took a couple of girls out of a small Go Go bar in Chaweng beach.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazor Zap View Post
    I went to Koh Samui by myself November 2018, it rained every day except the full moon party night which was a great night 3 mushroom shakes plenty of Singha beers, I didn't realise November was rainy season as Bangkok and Pattaya is sunny weather that time of year. I would go to Koh Samui again but not in November. I took a couple of girls out of a small Go Go bar in Chaweng beach.
    Yeah it has opposite wet season basically. I went at the same time a mate was in Phuket. He had grey skies a d pissing rain for his week and we had 1 night of rain otherwise glorious sunshine.