Thread: Bangkok

Senior Member(無間使者)

Bangkok

I was there with 2 other couples, so sneaking away wasnt easy. Cant believe some men dont want to treat themselves when i Thailand, good blokes, but wouldnt budge.
    Anyway, Thailand isnt very busy, so they practically drag you off the street. 4 to 500BHT seemed to be the go, in central Bangkok, but the street that runs beside the Novotel is the best place i found. I obviously couldn’t go alone into the main part, but there’s still plenty on offer right in the heart of Bangkok.
    1000BHT was generally the extra, so 1400 to 1500

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Banned
    The article states that an estimated 300,000 Thai sex workers are out of a job. There is no generous welfare system in Thailand unlike in Australia to help these girls. Many girls will still be working despite the lockdowns thereby exposing them to risks like contracting the virus or violence from customers since they are not working at shops and going privately to see customers without the shops' knowledge of their whereabouts.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    The article states that an estimated 300,000 Thai sex workers are out of a job. There is no generous welfare system in Thailand unlike in Australia to help these girls. Many girls will still be working despite the lockdowns thereby exposing them to risks like contracting the virus or violence from customers since they are not working at shops and going privately to see customers without the shops' knowledge of their whereabouts.
    Dangerous times for workers their....

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Banned
    Dangerous all the time....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Besides the virus, there are more and more vloggers in Thailand now. Chances of getting caught by friends and family are getting higher. I know of a friend who was on youtube with a Thai girl. Fortunately he was single.