Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 244paddongton.com.au

Hours of Business : 11am to late

Rates : $160 30 mins VIP

Size/shape : slim, size 6, B cups abit saggy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Indian-Australian

Services Provided : bbbj, kissing,

Value for money/recommend? : its ok

My experience/comments:
    After read review of her i was so tempted how she looks like oz with mixed indian,so texted Angela and she reply that tassie avail then i texted her back i will come over there
    when i was there i saw tassie and from the looks was not my type of girl but since only her avail and asked angela about chloe and julia there were having period so abit dissapointed
    Angela keep convinced me if tassie very good and more open mind girl
    so i decide to try her and handing the money to angela for 30 mins since i dont want spend more time when im not sure how her service
    Tassie came and i look more closely im guessing she is Indian but born OZ not mixed oz
    we are in the shower together but wash ourselves then we jump on the bed after dry off
    she start with bbj with some spitting and lick around my balls which very exciting
    on that day i think she is not to well had a flu which abit my concern to have intimate with her especially for corona things
    my litte bro alrdy excited and ready to enter her which make me feel good when she start on top of me without lube
    since im more like to be dominant i decide to top her and she is very love to bang harder
    the end of my cum i bang her with side positions which make her very excited and i can feel she is very wet
    well we dont kissing to much and abit of LFK instead of dfk,probably becus she had flu on that day with her boobs abit saggy with piercings both of them if u guys like piercings boobs

overall was ok session but not as good as ISA and JULIa lols

THanks for review
    Shane

join her to day yummy

join her now and sunday

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    U knew she had the flu and still opted for “ well we dont kissing to much and abit of LFK instead of dfk“. I don’t get it. U must have some employee sick days up your sleeve or mankind just thinking with their dick

Join tassie today yummy

Join our Asian girls for lots of fun and great massages

only 50 dollars for 30 minutes ,60 dollars for 45 minutes, 75 dollars for 60 minutes

in addition every Thursday our VIP service will be 20 dollars off for 30 minute service and 30 dollars off for 45 minutes or more