Thread: Mizuki-Kyoto206 what a let down

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mizuki-Kyoto206 what a let down

29july friday, i was in such a good mood and decided to book a new girl on Kyoto206, miss Mizuki.
    Paid:190 half hour
    I went there on time and went to room. Had to wait 15min. That was a red flag but i thought these things happen.

She enters the room totally not interested in talking just doing her things. Looks wise: nothing like in the photo. Photo is highly edited. Although she is nice looking and good body

First I thought she did not speak English properly but I realised she is trying to finish faster and leave. This was such a turnoff for me
    She hops into shower just does the tasks like she is ticking the boxes. Shower was just short wash in important areas.
    In bed, she does blowjob for a minute and puts condom on. No smiles, laughs, no foreplay nothing. I started on missionary but the vive in the room was so bad i had to end it. I asked her for massage and left as fast as i could.
    I am not a regular punter but every encounter i had was so good in various places. I felt like king but this time was like my previous relationship.
    This is my first time sharing my AR because the price was premium and service was dogshit. Thank god I didn’t booked for an hour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    shit bro, what a disaster. i'm sorry to hear. i had a decent session with mizuki. photos should always be noted with a healthy dose of skepticism, taking it on as face value is just setting yourself up for disappointment. believe me, i've fallen for photos all the time and continue to do so.

this is my AR http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...urglass-figure

punting isn't cheap and punters should help each other out with AR but i think taking initiative to warm the girl up goes a long way. i'm a slow starter so i always go for 1hr and by 30mins mark i usually haven't even put the dom on yet.

selfishly for yourself, i reckon you can ask the shop to recommend a girl to your own liking. $190 is too much money to gamble on whether the girl is gonna treat you like a king or be a dud.

also i am commenting on this AR to give punters a different perspective to mine.

Thanks for the honest review bro. Saved me from another J girl’s disappointment.
    I’ve been eying this girl too lucky I didn’t.
    But reading bro Wang review, it’s a different experience. Might be the case of the girl overload on that day? But I think I might skip on this one and stick to my go to girl atm.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to hear about this brother
    I was attracted by her look, now will hold back.
    Anyway 206 many girls to see

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beitahan View Post
    Sorry to hear about this brother
    I was attracted by her look, now will hold back.
    Anyway 206 many girls to see
    Yes many Japanese girls arriving to work here. At Kyoto206, quite a few now.