ML's Name : Yoke
Establishment : Drummoyne Massage

Date of Visit : 12/03/2020
Contact Weblink : http://drummoynemassage.net/
Address: 110A Victoria Rd, Drummoyne NSW 2047
Phone : 02 8034 0610
Hours of Business : 10:00 til 20:00
Rates : 30 min $40, 45 min $50, 60 min $60

Size/shape : Adorable Thai, real girl next door, charming face and tall lady.
Nationality or Ethnicity: Thai good English
Services Provided : Good Thai & Sensual Massage and NHJ
Value for money/recommend? : YES, hot hourglass body with beautiful assets and good attitude

My experience/comments :
Read Yoke’s review good service so paid a visit in the morning. 1 hour free street parking in front of shop, pressed door bell and opened by mask lady, asked me any booking? I told her Yoke 1 hour but mamasan recommended have a look with Amy if come next time. Good hospitality. 3 rooms downstairs and walked upstairs 2 rooms, Yoke shown me the room standard bedroom means big room not squashy size, a sofa and good decoration.
Paid Yoke $60 and asked her any extras provided? NHJ with $50, ok deal and laid face down for her to massage. Standard Thai massage with oil, good pressures and released some knots. Hot towel been offered before proceeding part 2.
I got up, paid her $50 and she returned with wet wipes..... good I like hygiene clean girl. We cuddled and started removing her red clothes, natural D cup very nice shape, dropped the clothes, small waist, meat bum hourglass body and neat trimmed south. Cuddled for a while, we stood up and I place my LT one between her thighs, Yoke is a tall lady. Have some movement with distractions so sexy. Yoke told me to laid down while she started catbath and tugging. Her pussy just next to my face very nice and looks very young. Asked her any more offer? She told me next time but didn’t mentioned what will be offered.
After eruption, cleaned up and she wiped my body passionately, Yoke is a nice lady from my opinion just need some more chemistry effects as she asked me whether come again? I told her yes but I hope some extras in place. Yoke sent me out from the shop and we have cuddled before walked out.