Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Syd No 1 Dragon Tendon 抓龙筋&Prostate massage and more ,hot GLS open everyday booking essential

Shop Owner

Syd No 1 Dragon Tendon 抓龙筋&Prostate massage and more ,hot GLS open everyday booking essential

PH: 0426867797

No private number

Wechat ID ::ladyau777

Please add our wechat to see daily roster of the girls

This is the only Dragon Tendon 抓龍筋 massage parlor in the Sydney

Welcome to Healing workshop LEICHHARDT getting NICE MASSAGE Enjoy yourself

We offer best Chinese, Singapore,Korean and Japanese massage.You can pick any of your favourite masseuses*

(We are massage boutique ) by gorgeous girls will greet you with a friendly smile then unload a amazing high-quality massage on you putting you into state of total relaxation*

Our workers know what you need and are more than capable of finding aching muscles, we help you to recover.make your stay an unforgettable experience in a pleasant surrounding with 100% satisfaction

We are offers warm Air Conditioned and extra heaters are used in winter. It's very warm climate during the massage*services.*

Best service. Best value. Best sensational touches

Parking :Jarrett St Leichhardt between house numbers 18 to 20 and also with plenty of parking in Jarrett St Leichhardt and surrounding streets in the area.

The effect of grasping dragon tendons:

dragon tendon massage is for improving mens health and prowess.It frees up blood flow from the protate to glans. Any blockages are found and gently cleared similar to enjoy massage. We provide the fullest attention to this area.

Tips:People with cancer, diabetes, heart disease and major internal organ surgeries should not do it.

抓龍筋的功效:比較高端的是一種保健級別,促進血液循環,補腎壯陽、、強精益氣,適用於腰酸、 水腫、可以強 筋、通絡,恢復疲勞.小便頻數 ,可以強筋,通絡,恢復疲勞和調理等等

溫馨提示:患有癌症,糖尿病,心臟病以及短期內脏做過大手術的人士不宜做.

Dragon tendon story

Dragon tendon is a traditional remedial massage specially for male system
    It was long time ago from China and Thailand, for only service the royalty people, like king, emperor and all the male royalty family members.Dragon tendon massage was created for making sure every male royalty members can have normal and even better energy and great condition penis, to birth lots of baby for royalty family.
    Now we are very honor to share this traditional wisdom massage for everyone who want to enjoy more, and we are always here for you to increase your life!
    We always believe that everyone should have the right to enjoy, doesn't matter the gender and age
    Come and have a try!
    Make the first appointment to start your first royalty service journey

OPEN: 10:00am -8:00pm

Address:renwick st leichhardt upstairs

www.renwickmassage.com

Our price (Only cash)

Free Edging Massage (inform us in advance)

Special package

A ):Prostate oil full body massage

45mins -------- $100 (with toy)

B):Prostate full body coconut oil massage with body Rub

45mins ---------$130 (with toy)

Additional:

Foot fetish------------$30

Strap On -------------$50

Fisting --------------- $60

Dragon tendon 抓龙筋 oil full body massage (free prostate massage )

60mins -----------$130

90mins ----------- $180

120mins-----------$260

Dragon tendon 抓龙筋 with body rub coconut oil massage ( free prostate massage )

60mins ---------- $170

90mins -----------$220

120mins---------- $320

Korea Style Deep Relaxation with Body Rub oil coconut massage (free prostate massage )

30mins -----------------$100

45mins.----------------- $130

60mins -----------------$150

����������������

Dominatrix

60mins------$300 special offer $250

Joey:24yo thin and long legs, 165cm from Vietnam C cup, English comunicable luscious beauty Petite slim body, smooth milky skin and pretty face with enchanting smile always.

I love all things BDSM/ fetishes. I love nothing more than taking a big strapon dildo and taking advantage of my sissy in all positions. humiliation, pain, fear and sensuality CBT…a lot more .Having your sensors deprived and you not knowing what to expect. I love whipping my sissies into shape and having elaborate roleplays is so much fun. My sessions are always unique, amazing and unforgettable.,You will always be asking for my name when you come back again and I’ll always continue where you left off.

Avaliable: Thursday and Sunday

Hi new Mistress Tina 25yo , 168cm, E cup from Morocco and Thailand mixed good English and mandarin

I embody both harshness and kindness, demanding obedience yet showing generosity. As your Goddess, I possess an irresistible allure that will leave you addicted to me. It is important to understand that I require obedience, loyalty, and tributes, as I do not engage in sessions without them. Keep this in mind, my devoted puppies.

My ultimate bliss comes from wielding a whip or having a slave's balls beneath my boots. Ballbusting and chastity are particular delights for me. Financial domination, CBT, feet worship, ballbusting, humiliation, facesitting, whipping, spanking, and an array of other kinks enthrall me.

If you are new to exploring your own kinks and fetishes, I am the perfect Dominatrix for you. My maturity and gentler approach may be more appealing, but always remember that your Mistress will push your limits.

Dominatrix price

60mins $300 special offer $200 (now)

Our services:

Dragon tendons 抓龙筋

Full Body Relaxing Oil Massage*

Prostate health massage*

Remedial with ;Deep Tissue Massage

Hot Stone Massage*

Cupping

Neck, Shoulder, Back with Leg Pain Relief

Outcall Massage*

air conditioning*available

Shower available

Free parking 2 hours

OUR Workers

Monday

Amber:sexy girl ,C cup, 165cm 50kg a top model from China and Korean mixed absolutely gorgeous looking, long shining hair, big enchanting eyes , slim but curvaceous body,nice friendly and Amazing massage skills and passionate girl, must try. The money you spent on her services is 100% worthwhile.

Sarah :New sexy girl ,23yo 166cm ,good English new to this industry. has round chubby busty body, round lovely face natural E cup from China mixed Russia ,beautiful shape with good accommodations personality.. Model figure, passionate personality. She always focus on providing wonderful massage and Spanish was amazingly especially with her

Tiffany: from Taiwan. very experienced fantastic massage skill.specialized in remedial massage .health therapy and high level prostate massage and dragon tendon massage and best services

Tuesday

Yuie:New sexy Girl! 22yo, 158cm, B cup, very cute uni girl from Korean ,looks like a Barbie doll ,good English,New to industry,she is the typical beauty, well educated and gentle manner. friendly ,professional massage &Prostate &dragon tendon & Best gorgeous services

Ling :Top sexy girl ,160cm, D D Cup, the most kindly beauty fron Taiwan Stunning face, perfect smooth skin and beautiful personality. Excellent service.she is very friendly, your feel total relax when stay with her. With her truly intimate girlfriend experience you will feel like a King.good massage and prostate and dragon tendon and Fantastic services

Tiffany: from Taiwan. very experienced fantastic massage skill.specialized in remedial massage .health therapy and high level prostate massage and dragon tendon massage and best services

Wednesday

Anita : Sexy girl.from Hongkong 162cm 52 kg C Cup Stunning beautiful.., She is the most patient and easy lady ,She is a very apprehensive lady offers 5 star massage services and naughty lady erotic experience girlfriend ,she is skilful in massage and prostate and Dragon tendon and good services

Sarah :New sexy girl ,23yo 166cm ,good English new to this industry. has round chubby busty body, round lovely face natural E cup from China mixed Russia ,beautiful shape with good accommodations personality.. Model figure, passionate personality. She always focus on providing wonderful massage and Spanish was amazingly especially with her

Tiffany: from Taiwan. very experienced fantastic massage skill.specialized in remedial massage .health therapy and high level prostate massage and dragon tendon massage and best services .

Thursday

Luna: New sexy girl .23yo. 163cm C cup sexy long hair, model figure, genuine Chinese girl. she is keen on offering pleasure to every gentleman. Very sweet and soft personality and professional massage skills and prostate and dragon tendon massage and excellent services

Joey:24yo thin and long legs, 165cm from Vietnam C cup, English comunicable luscious beauty Petite slim body, smooth milky skin and pretty face with enchanting smile always.professional massage and dragon tendon and prostate and good services

I love all things BDSM/ fetishes. I love nothing more than taking a big strapon dildo and taking advantage of my sissy in all positions. humiliation, pain, fear and sensuality CBT …a lot more .Having your sensors deprived and you not knowing what to expect. I love whipping my sissies into shape and having elaborate roleplays is so much fun. My sessions are always unique, amazing and unforgettable.,You will always be asking for my name when you come back again and I’ll always continue where you left off.

Friday

Amber:sexy girl ,C cup, 165cm 50kg a top model from China and Korean mixed absolutely gorgeous looking, long shining hair, big enchanting eyes , slim but curvaceous body,nice friendly and Amazing massage skills and passionate girl, must try. The money you spent on her services is 100% worthwhile.

Angie :new sexy girl,160cm B cup from Thailand, . New to industry, a lovely beauty innocent, sun kissed skin, Petite slim body and enchanting smile always.Very patient girl, always optimistic and happy,good massage &prostate and excellent services.

Saturday

Yuie:New sexy Girl! 22yo, 158cm, C cup, very cute uni girl from Korean ,looks like a Barbie doll ,good English,New to industry,she is the typical beauty, well educated and gentle manner. friendly .professional massage &Prostate & Best gorgeous services

Yvonne: New Top Girl! 160 cm, D Cup. Curvaceous beauty from China patient girl, always optimistic and happy, She offers first class massage skills and prostate massage and dragon tendon and excellent services,

Tina :new sexy girl,167cm E cup 25yo from Morocco,has round chubby busty body. a lovely beauty. Sweet and innocent, sun kissed skin, glamorous face with .Very patient girl, always optimistic and happy,excellent massage skills &prostate and dragon tendon and Fantastic services.

Sunday

Gaile:New Top Girl! 25yo, 162cm, E cup, a stunning sexy beauty from Philippine, You will be surprised and enchanted with her super hot bust. Very passionate, she is a true angel will take you to heaven.Sunshine smiles and most beautiful personality,she can rejuvenate both your body and your mind good massage and wonderful services

Angie :new sexy girl,160cm B cup from Thailand, . New to industry, a lovely beauty innocent, sun kissed skin, Petite slim body and enchanting smile always.Very patient girl, always optimistic and happy,good massage &prostate and excellent services.

Anita : Sexy girl.from Hongkong 162cm 52 kg C Cup Stunning beautiful.., She is the most patient and easy lady ,She is a very apprehensive lady offers 5 star massage services and naughty lady erotic experience girlfriend ,she is skilful in massage and prostate and Dragon tendon and good services

*温馨提示 版权所有 违者必究

* NO SEX and Bowl Job is offered on our premises. Asking may offend the owner as we as the masseuse as it is NOT a service we offer.

* All rights reserved; those responsible for unauthorized reproduction will be prosecuted
    Last edited by ladyau; 15-07-2023 at 07:44 PM.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    incredible news, thank you!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great, whose is working on monday?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what the fuck is a dragon tendon

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Dragon root massage

Why can't people with diabetes have this massage

Quote Originally Posted by JimJam View Post
    Does Tiffany still work there?
    Yeah, I like to know too, we have a fair bit of unfinished business, boxes to tick, and plenty of jobs to be done !

Banned
    incredible news, thank you!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can somebody describe what to expect with a dragon tendon massage?

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Funland View Post
    Can somebody describe what to expect with a dragon tendon massage?
    Dragon tendon story

Dragon tendon is a traditional remedial massage specially for the male reproductive system.

The Dragon tendon massage originated from China and Thailand servicing the male members of the royal family such as the likes of emperors and kings

Dragon tendon massage was created for making sure every male royalty members can have normal and even better energy and great condition penis, to birth lots of baby for royalty family.

Now we are very honor to share this traditional wisdom massage for everyone who want to enjoy more, and we are always here for you to increase your life!

We always believe that everyone should have the right to enjoy, doesn't matter the gender and age.

Come and have a try!

Make the first appointment to start your first royalty service journey

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Randwick re open?

Whats happening with the randwick healing massage branch? Hs it reopened? Is it open again?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Miyuki

Hi, When Miyuki is working again?

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt View Post
    Hi, When Miyuki is working again?
    She working every Thursday

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Massage

Where is it? Any photos I can preview?

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandyxie1980 View Post
    Where is it? Any photos I can preview?
    Can you add our wechat Id:ladyau777

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can anyone explain what a dragon tendon massage is?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi does Kate still work?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi is this at Leichhardt or randwick for Ibuki

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabstinks View Post
    Hi is this at Leichhardt or randwick for Ibuki
    she work both shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds amazing, on my to do list next time I head down the M1

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Juke View Post