Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evidence that WL’s and ML’s are stopping work due to Coronavirus

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Evidence that WL’s and ML’s are stopping work due to Coronavirus

Interested to hear stories of girls stopping work due to the Coronavirus.

A regular of mine messaged me today on WeChat to say that she is too scared to go to work as the close contact with customers means she has an increased chance of getting the virus. She is 29 years old and a Chinese WL.

She is obviously concerned about her income as she studies at school learning English three days a week so she invited me to her shared house today for a private session. Lucky me. $150 and I stayed two hours.

Had a nice shower together, lots of beautiful kissing as I don’t have the virus ( hopefully) then some great sex, bbbj, DATY and a nice cuddle then a massage to finish off.

A very natural service was offered and gratefully received.

We then cooked her dinner together LOL. Stir fried pork.

Anyone else heard of girls stopping work ?
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post

A regular of mine messaged me today on WeChat to say that she is too scared to go to work as the close contact with customers means she has an increased chance of getting the virus. She is 29 years old and a Chinese WL.

She is obviously concerned about her income as she studies at school learning English three days a week so she invited me to her shared house today for a private session. Lucky me. $150 and I stayed two hours.

Had a nice shower together, lots of beautiful kissing as I don’t have the virus ( hopefully) then some great sex, bbbj, DATY and a nice cuddle then a massage to finish off.

Yes. My regular has stopped working but thankfully she is only a few kilometres away from my apartment. Shop rosters are padded at the moment.
    God is definitely a woman!!!

If God was a man, he wouldn't have put my GSpot up me arse!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Do you do this to tease rest of us....you are plain wicked.....stop killing mortals

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Going by your previous history, she probably has a greater chance catching something from you than if she continued working at the shop.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    My regular ML works in a city shop, and is shit scared of the virus, and has been debating whether to go to work this week. The owner's husband is coming back from China at end of the month and this has her even more worried. Shop had just 3 customers on Weds and 4 on Thursday. She is thinking of giving up completely for a while.

I also get private sessions at her home now, with similar benefits to BC.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If working in a brothel or massage parlour is their only or main source of income, I don’t think they have much of a choice despite the high level of risk.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    Or syphilis, herpes, crabs hiv etc
    How about you don't you worry getting the same thing from the girls?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Great story, I could write one like that too
    Feel jealous as it was not only you being girls’ special? Which details would you add on? Your skills?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    Or syphilis, herpes, crabs hiv etc
    Probably less aware of of even if they catch it, they can keep anonymous. Nothing on 7 News would be like “a wl caught Cov19”, kind of.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So after i had banged the 18 yr old twins i heard their parents coming home so i jumped out the bedroom window, on the 6th floor, landed straight in the drivers seat of my convertible ferrari and speed off home, and when i got home i found i had won the lotto, which was nice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    BC good for me. My esl creative writing is getting very good now :-)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Dpn't know why everyone is ranting about BC's comment. Are you guys all doing punting 101.....OMG

I can tell you all regular punter most would have done it some time in their punting career. Don't know why it is so surprise to those who reply.

With the frequency that BC go to brothel (If it is all true). It is not hard to imagine him having a few "sweet heart" and "Darling" who is willing to do many services. Even for me I can easily pull three or four out of the bag who will do it natural with me. Do I do it all the time? No but I know they will do it for me.

Yeah and then there is those who will say you guys are stupid.The girls will not just do it for you, they sure offer to others too and you are going to catch something nasty. HELLO!! we are all grown ups and we all know that. Someone wrote here "Only a few people die and people are using all means to get mask when so many people had die from AIDS and many still don't want to wear a condom." explains it all.

IN this industry, the professionals (punter and girls) all knows the risk. The guys do it for the thrill and the girls do it for the money or return business. Its simnple as that. Those who had stay safe all the time. Good on you and keep it that way. They ones that has experience the thrill, just be aware what the price you may pay and keep regular checkups.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    BC = climax = lonely :-)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Add Pussyboy to the list

If he is shilling for a shop, obviously he will do his best to try to talk punters into continuing to punt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When review more about man performance I stop reading.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by konfuzion View Post
    When review more about man performance I stop reading.
    yes who cares what the guys like

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have to confess when I went to a shop on Thursday, I had my temperature taken. I had just come out of a sauna so my body temp was elevated. It took a few attempts, but the boys let me in.

When I got into the girls room, I did notice a slight cough. I was a tad (hmmmm) but spent my time that I had already paid for.

Though I may put punting on pause for a bit until things settle.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I bumped into a WL last weekly in a restaurant and she was working as a waitress she gave me a wry smile

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I heard today that one ML has packed up and gone back to China for a while because she thinks it will be safer.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Fall of Aussie dollar is also making things worse for those WL/ML sending money home

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I was at 7 Cowper St Granville today. The owner Linda said that business is down 50%.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast