Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ML Sharing Reviews On Customers?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

ML Sharing Reviews On Customers?

Any other Ml wanting to share reviews on the men? Do men even want to posts on the details of our experiences and physical descriptions(including or excluding usernames)? Are men aware that nearly all ml read what they write here? Why do Ml feel to intimidated to say something here or to regular when we see what they write?

Heya, this is interesting!

I always welcome MLs and WLs to the forum. Like I have said before it is great to see some perspective on the other side of the fence.

I assume a lot of WLs and MLs would have an unwritten rule when it comes to giving up too much detail about their customers. Maybe it's a little unfair that those customers get on here and brag and exaggerate about their sessions with those ML or WL......maybe it makes the MLs laugh when they have a forum member as a customer and know what they are really like as opposed to the image they present themselves in their reviews.... 😁

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Not all read or know this forum. Some know say is 70/80% accurate. Well only the punter and the WL/ML know the true story. We all hope is all true. Some of the AR I used are accurate about the girl but some are not so is a bit of luck. Happy punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This will be so much fun if MLs really tell us what happens in those room...is it all really as eventful as many reviews mention....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    This will be so much fun if MLs really tell us what happens in those room...is it all really as eventful as many reviews mention....
    You can ask the wl/ml girl some will tell you interesting story what happens in the room and their live. It have to be regular.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    "Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view..."
    Reality is subjective, of course the ml's experience will differ from ours. It would be interesting to read for sure.
    As Climax said not all know of the forum or care about it, those that do have differing views. In the past I know girls actively asked punters for positive reviews etc to drive up business but they were a very small number, I've also had girls ask me not to post reviews and I understand where they're coming from.

Worth considering, some punters may avoid certain ml's if they thought they might be reviewed by them.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have my regulars rate me on my performance
    One rate my overall performance 7/10 the other Say I was second best in giving Daty. We all know who is the best in DATY!.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It would be interesting to see the AR's in reverse. Punters being graded on their bodies, faces, dick sizes, age, sexual performance etc... I'm not sure the fragile male ego could handle such truths!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How would a ML review a punter anyway ? All we do is lay their and get jerked off now a WL review would be more of an interesting read

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabit22 View Post
    Don't know how you do it Meow3000 but when I'm getting jerked off by a ML I'm inverted in a single arm handstand with my thumb in my clacker.
    Hahaha gold mate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabit22 View Post
    If WL start giving honest reviews they’ll lose custom, most men don't want to hear the truth as ignorance really is bliss. Especially those guys giving WL numerous earth shattering multiple orgasms and pumping for 55mins solid, let them bathe in their own fantasy.
    Dude...that 55 min pumping has always baffled me....one ML once said to me that anything beyond 7-8 minutes they start to lose interest, they = women.... She said it burns and feels like absolutely no connection....but she did say some do last a hj for 15 -20 mins and she hates it but has to compliment them...
    Last edited by Bunty4; 14-03-2020 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Mis type

Quote Originally Posted by Meow3000 View Post
    How would a ML review a punter anyway ? All we do is lay their and get jerked off now a WL review would be more of an interesting read
    Meow, if all you do is lay their and get jerked off by your ML ? Then you need to go out more mate !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You can use your hand to play their pussy/tits/body/maybe DFK/FS. Must be boring just been juck off. I want to get my money worth. But then sometime I do want the girl to juck off slowly like edging.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’m sure we’re all handsome lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Their expectations are probably relatively low. Give them respect, personal hygiene and no means no. They mostly want a good customer and occasionally they might click and have a good time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I guess would be lots of bad reviews . They just never said that to our faces.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Do the ML/WL/boss discuss their regular customers amongst themselves?

I've had new girls in a regular shop and it is obvious the mamasan has clued them up on what I like.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’m sure they do
    Sometimes they tell their regulars about other regulars
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post

I've had new girls in a regular shop and it is obvious the mamasan has clued them up on what I like.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post

Yep they sure do. Sometimes they don't realise said customer can hear them "He likes cute, chatty girls and girlfriend type. If he likes your session he'll be a good regular." I heard once as I was getting undressed.
    Another time the girl straight up told me what the manager said I liked as she was sitting on my back tickling my spine with her nails.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Yep they sure do. Sometimes they don't realise said customer can hear them "He likes cute, chatty girls and girlfriend type. If he likes your session he'll be a good regular." I heard once as I was getting undressed.
    Another time the girl straight up told me what the manager said I liked as she was sitting on my back tickling my spine with her nails.
    I heard my WL told another girl as I walked out of the door.

"He cannot get up. He cannot get hard. He cannot cum.
    I'm happy. I don't have to do nothing.
    Easy money."

I asked for a discount next time I saw her.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast