Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 🌶🌶🌶Sydney Baby Massage Quick Reviews🌶🌶🌶

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Sounds like she was having a bad day … of course, you’d expect her to do the basics rights, but beyond that, as always, YMMV
    I guess I should count my good times rather than sulking with the negative ones. So far, its K* and ***** for me.
    Maybe I should try a double with both them in the future!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Deleted …………………..
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I need to edit this post since a few punters used this post to get their way to an ML. I mean, I shared an experience but please do your due diligence to win them too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 20red48 View Post
    I guess I should count my good times rather than sulking with the negative ones. So far, its Katie and Grace for me.
    Maybe I should try a double with both them in the future!

Are Katie and Grace both head turnovers ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Horndog7 View Post
    Are Katie and Grace both head turnovers ?
    Head turners? It’s subjective IMHO, they’re both easy on the eyes for me.
    Grace got a somewhat high pitch voice that may turn someone away but I can tolerate it.
    They’re both petite in size as well

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have anyone seen Abby yet? I have not notice any intel on her. Do anyone know?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm quite young and I'm looking to break my ML virginity. Any pretty ladies face wise recommended here? I don't mind the lack of service, and big boobs is a bonus but not too much of a need!

🌶Sunday :
    Liya (Thai)
    Bella (Taiwan)
    Rebecca (Thai)
    Summer (Thai)
    Emily (China)
    Katie (Thai)
    Tina (China)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 20red48 View Post
    I need to edit this post since a few punters used this post to get their way to an ML. I mean, I shared an experience but please do your due diligence to win them too.

Good for you mate … as always, YMMV …

New Hong Kong girl Mona 22yo
    Sydney Baby Massage

0426 702 868
    0426 702 878

https://sydbabymassage.com/
    Wechat ID:hargrave16-18

Address:18 Hargrave St Darlinghurst NSW 2010

Business Hours:
    Open 7 days (never close)
    10am to 8 pm (last booking 8pm)

Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Has anyone seen the new girl Milin?
    Yeah I saw her at Parramatta, bad punt... Nice bolt on and clean downstairs but thats the extend of it, she is probably in her late 20's early 30's instead of the 22 as reported. Looks wise 6/10 and bad skin.

Zero interaction and didn't feel like she wants to be there, always one word replies.

Part 1 was average, I don't think she knows how to massage, mostly just elbow on bones contact. When it comes to Part 2, very robotic and can't touch anywhere, no teasing and just jerk me off... Big turn off.

The session finished around the 45mins mark for an hour booking and I just thought whatever and walked out...

Lucky I saw her close to home instead of traveling into the city for this bad punt and fume the drive back. lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Yeah I saw her at Parramatta, bad punt... Nice bolt on and clean downstairs but thats the extend of it, she is probably in her late 20's early 30's instead of the 22 as reported. Looks wise 6/10 and bad skin.

Zero interaction and didn't feel like she wants to be there, always one word replies.

Part 1 was average, I don't think she knows how to massage, mostly just elbow on bones contact. When it comes to Part 2, very robotic and can't touch anywhere, no teasing and just jerk me off... Big turn off.

The session finished around the 45mins mark for an hour booking and I just thought whatever and walked out...

Lucky I saw her close to home instead of traveling into the city for this bad punt and fume the drive back. lol
    I’d seen Milin on friday, second visit. She arrived a little late and was flustered having ran through the city. I wasn’t bothered as only had a drive to the coast later.

Milin is to me attractive , and a lovely woman , lots of interaction with conversation and easily sharing information about life here and back home , though she does have limits around her body and what she will or not. Which I can respect.

This Friday she asked if she’s able to leave her, admittedly very well
    Chosen lingerie on, as she had her period. Not certain if it was a ploy or , not too limit touching . Either way did not bother me.

Massage by her was possibly not as good as mine, given to her. However when I asked her to work at my neck and shoulder area , her elbows and fingers did a thorough and capable work out.

Had an enjoyable 2 hour booking woth her at start of her shift … YMMV

Which parramatta shop? As city not always convenient ???

I saw her at Parramatta Bloosm but she told me she worked at SBM as well. I live in the Liverpool area so Parramatta is easier to go to unless I have a job in the city...

Sounds like you had a better time with her...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    I saw her at Parramatta Bloosm but she told me she worked at SBM as well. I live in the Liverpool area so Parramatta is easier to go to unless I have a job in the city...

Sounds like you had a better time with her...
    I can see why you/others would feel it was a little lacking; i was prepared to put more time literally and other into meeting the woman. If I see her again, if, I do wonder if it’ll mean a somewhat more further relaxed personality

Is her name at Parramatta same , as she’s mentioned working elsewhere and likewise , city not always convenient

Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    I can see why you/others would feel it was a little lacking; i was prepared to put more time literally and other into meeting the woman. If I see her again, if, I do wonder if it’ll mean a somewhat more further relaxed personality

Is her name at Parramatta same , as she’s mentioned working elsewhere and likewise , city not always convenient
    Yeah same name at Parramatta, well its the same photo so pretty sure its the same girl...

Massage by her was possibly not as good as mine, given to her.
    wait, you paid 2 hours and you gave her a massage with lingerie on? lol how does that work? You massage her everywhere?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone tried Fiona or Angel, curious there's been no reviews or everyone holding out.

May have to TOFFT and try.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’d seen Milin on friday, second visit. She arrived a little late and was flustered having ran through the city. I wasn’t bothered as only had a drive to the coast later.

Milin is to me attractive , and a lovely woman , lots of interaction with conversation and easily sharing information about life here and back home , though she does have limits around her body and what she will or not. Which I can respect.

This Friday she asked if she’s able to leave her, admittedly very well
    Chosen lingerie on, as she had her period. Not certain if it was a ploy or , not too limit touching . Either way did not bother me.

Massage by her was possibly not as good as mine, given to her. However when I asked her to work at my neck and shoulder area , her elbows and fingers did a thorough and capable work out.

Had an enjoyable 2 hour booking woth her at start of her shift … YMMV

Which parramatta shop? As city not always convenient ???
    Sounds like the more you see her, the better it would get

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Based on the photos on WeChat, I can see why a few brothers have asked about Milin… however, maybe best to avoid based on the feedback and reticence. We should all understand limits, but also the baseline service and enthusiasm appears to be lacking.

I’ve seen Ella, Liya and Rachel from this shop (foisted). Ella was incredible. Other well-reviewed girls I’m sure are also terrific. I’ve wanted to see Bella for a while

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneybabymassage View Post
    New Hong Kong girl Mona 22yo
    Mona looks great … is the photo real?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Few new girls at SBM, anyone can report back for the team?
    Emily, Kelly, Apple, Yomi, Sasa,
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast