Thread: Indian/Pakistani - Farah - Absolute avoid

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Indian/Pakistani - Farah - Absolute avoid

First AR, please be gentle 😉

Shop: 1 Nirvana, Pendle Hill
    Date: 05-Nov, time around 4:30pm

Went in today as I have been fairly regular to this place recently. The main person was an Asian lady.
    Was asked if I have a booking, told no.
    Given a choice of 2,
    Indian/Pakistani - was told she's new, little chubby, D cups maybe
    African - slim, C cups

Thought, why not try new (despite knowing going for indian would be risky choice)

Asked for an hour (so I can explore a bit more, maybe have a chat etc etc). The girl declined, said half hour only (first alarm) Should have taken it as an indicator and moved on.. but no.. I continued and said all ok, 30mins it is.

Told the boss, I'll see and chat and of service is ok, will negotiate to extend.

Went to the room, 5mins the girl was struggling to get the right light on/off. Said she's shy to be open in bright light (second alarm). I was taking it slow and didn't want to rush given her being new.she literally put on the mobile light on the bench nearby.

Off to shower, alone, back on the bed and the girls is still in her full clothes.
    Started chatting, I was like why, even I like to chat but I'd keep it when needed aka relax in between long sessions or something. 5more mins gone, I asked if she can give diamond service, she asks what's that (another alarm). Won't even do CBJ....

Just continued for the regular FS with no enthusiasm, I finished in a rush and winded up with a quick shower.

Overall, absolutely disastrous experience ever in my years of punting.

Damage: 120 for FS, 40 to even kiss (whyyyy did I do that)
    Service: 1/10, just because she got naked

Don't know what else to write while I contemplate the damage today... Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shame it wasn’t what you expected. Its clear it’s not easy finding a good Indian girl. How has that place been recently? I havnt been back in years

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by CuntPunter007 View Post
    First AR, please be gentle 😉

Shop: 1 Nirvana, Pendle Hill
    Date: 05-Nov, time around 4:30pm

Went in today as I have been fairly regular to this place recently. The main person was an Asian lady.
    Was asked if I have a booking, told no.
    Given a choice of 2,
    Indian/Pakistani - was told she's new, little chubby, D cups maybe
    African - slim, C cups

Thought, why not try new (despite knowing going for indian would be risky choice)

Asked for an hour (so I can explore a bit more, maybe have a chat etc etc). The girl declined, said half hour only (first alarm) Should have taken it as an indicator and moved on.. but no.. I continued and said all ok, 30mins it is.

Told the boss, I'll see and chat and of service is ok, will negotiate to extend.

Went to the room, 5mins the girl was struggling to get the right light on/off. Said she's shy to be open in bright light (second alarm). I was taking it slow and didn't want to rush given her being new.she literally put on the mobile light on the bench nearby.

Off to shower, alone, back on the bed and the girls is still in her full clothes.
    Started chatting, I was like why, even I like to chat but I'd keep it when needed aka relax in between long sessions or something. 5more mins gone, I asked if she can give diamond service, she asks what's that (another alarm). Won't even do CBJ....

Just continued for the regular FS with no enthusiasm, I finished in a rush and winded up with a quick shower.

Overall, absolutely disastrous experience ever in my years of punting.

Damage: 120 for FS, 40 to even kiss (whyyyy did I do that)
    Service: 1/10, just because she got naked

Don't know what else to write while I contemplate the damage today... Lol
    No need to be gentle, great AR. If only more were like you: TOFTT and THEN writing an AR.

Look on the bright side: now you KNOW what her experience is like with YOU. Knowledge can be expensive. And you certainly understand the "Danger Will Robinson," alarms even if you ignore them, "Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead".

Well done. And in awhile, it'll make a great war story... Difference between a fairy tale and a war story? A fairy tale starts out "Once upon a time...". A war story begins, "Shit, I was there... "

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

It's a rundown

Quote Originally Posted by crazyhorse13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    Shame it wasn’t what you expected. Its clear it’s not easy finding a good Indian girl. How has that place been recently? I havnt been back in years
    It has been a rundown...

32berry link seems right

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Damn.. that's so right

Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    No need to be gentle, great AR. If only more were like you: TOFTT and THEN writing an AR.

Look on the bright side: now you KNOW what her experience is like with YOU. Knowledge can be expensive. And you certainly understand the "Danger Will Robinson," alarms even if you ignore them, "Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead".

Well done. And in awhile, it'll make a great war story... Difference between a fairy tale and a war story? A fairy tale starts out "Once upon a time...". A war story begins, "Shit, I was there... "
    Absolutely spot on

Thanks for the intel. This shop used to be great 10+ years ago under Rogers stewardship