Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: 🌶🌶🌶Sydney Baby Massage Quick Reviews🌶🌶🌶

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Lucky day as able to see Mayu today.
    Great services as her commitment provided.
    Top deep throat’s CBJ with passion love making 💗
    Highly recommended
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Junior Member(有D料到)
    30 min double $180
    Angel Thai and a Chinese girl I forgot her name

Both friendly
    Angel did most of talking
    Boob licking allowed

Nice quick session
    I probably would go back to see Angel on her own

Quote Originally Posted by Pysterio1 View Post
    30 min double $180
    Angel Thai and a Chinese girl I forgot her name

Both friendly
    Angel did most of talking
    Boob licking allowed

Nice quick session
    I probably would go back to see Angel on her own
    Good on you mate
    Angel, one of the twin girls.
    Could you put up your juicy 4 hands massage as I just updated SBM Quick Reviews lack of Angel’s?
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any comments/reviews on Bonnie the Kuala Lumpur girl?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I seen Mimi last week, her pic is very accurate if not a blurry real one. She's advertised as professional therapeutic massage but tbh was fair at best.
    Not very chatty but friendly enough. Offered extras which were taken. reasonable punt.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dicksonport View Post
    Face: 6/10
    Massage: 6/10
    Body 8/10
    Part 2: meh
    Will not pick her again

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dicksonport View Post
    Really bad skin, turned me right off

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any info on Fiona? Is it still the Thai Sandy from 200 Stanmore?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bricks View Post
    Any info on Fiona? Is it still the Thai Sandy from 200 Stanmore?
    Yep, can confirm it is the same girl. Sandy @ 200 Stanmore / Fiona @ SBM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Still no Mona review?

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouspunter View Post
    Still no Mona review?
    Most of sbm girls are fully booked, many keepers not revealing

Maybe you can contribute this Mona to us 😂
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are there any reviews on Mimi?

Visited Sakura, couldn’t deny the prettiest Sakura among all Japanese girls named Sakura on my visited list (not many 😝 ). Photos similar to her, natural C cup, tall lady, young very good personality.
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What’s with the attitude here at this place?

Stopped in for a massage last week and I asked which girls available. Manager wasn’t interested in telling me and when l pressed to know who was available, she sent out a girl who seemed put out that I wanted to meet her. Same for the next girl. I tried to check reviews on the girls here, but the manager got annoyed and told me if I wasn’t going to pick, then I should not come back. When I explained I was checking reviews, she got even more annoyed!

The whole point of checking out who is available at the time I attend, and having the chance to refer to reviews, is so that my experience is great and I can leave a positive review.

I used to come here a few times a week when I was working in the city, but after the manager pushed a few ‘new’ girls on me and my experience deteriorated, I stopped getting my massages there. When I came in this time the manager said’ long time no see’.. well, at least she noticed.

Fast forward 18 months and seems like the manager isn’t any better. I’m now looking for a regular place which welcomes my ongoing business.

I’m sure the girls are great and i’m missing out on some gems, but to be honest, i’m coming here to relax, not play games with the management. I won’t be back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What’s with the attitude here at this place?

Stopped in for a massage last week and I asked which girls available. Manager wasn’t interested in telling me and when l pressed to know who was available, she sent out a girl who seemed put out that I wanted to meet her. Same for the next girl. I tried to check reviews on the girls here, but the manager got annoyed and told me if I wasn’t going to pick, then I should not come back. When I explained I was checking reviews, she got even more annoyed!

The whole point of checking out who is available at the time I attend, and having the chance to refer to reviews, is so that my experience is great and I can leave a positive review.

I used to come here a few times a week when I was working in the city, but after the manager pushed a few ‘new’ girls on me and my experience deteriorated, I stopped getting my massages there. When I came in this time the manager said’ long time no see’.. well, at least she noticed.

Fast forward 18 months and seems like the manager isn’t any better. I’m now looking for a regular place which welcomes my ongoing business.

I’m sure the girls are great and i’m missing out on some gems, but to be honest, i’m coming here to relax, not play games with the management. I won’t be back.
    It's the nature of the business. The quieter the place is the more the management will be incentivized to make sure all customers have a good experience so they come back.
    On the flip side, if a place is busy enough the management will either worry less about making sure all customers are happy (if they're smart, they'll still put the effort in for their long-term repeat customers, but that doesn't happen in every case) or up the prices.
    Since this place has recently expanded to a second premises at woolloomooloo (at least I assume it's the same owner), it's likely it's in the second category.

Having said as much, it's been a long time since any mamasan has brought out girls for me to meet before picking one anywhere other than 227 broadway (although maybe I just don't go to enough different places to know how common this is nowadays). And standing there checking reviews when the place doesn't have separate waiting areas could potentially get in the way of other customers if they look to enter the place then see someone there and walk off, not wanting to risk it being someone who would recognize them. I can see management's point on that.

Best thing to do is check the roster, then check reviews for the girls working that day before you get there. Then you have can a plan B if your first pick girl is not available (and also an idea of which girls you definitely don't want to see if there are reviews that give that impression for girls that are working on that day).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This place seems like it has fallen off from its previous highs from a few years ago - not many selection of new girls but a regular roster of girls

Quality of the regular girls are top notch though (generally!)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Visited Sakura, couldn’t deny the prettiest Sakura among all Japanese girls named Sakura on my visited list (not many 😝 ). Photos similar to her, natural C cup, tall lady, young very good personality.
    Sakura is definitely one of the prettiest girls at SBM.

Massage skills 6/10
    Finishing skills 8/10

She let's me gently play outside her V and lick her tits. I think i am an above average looking fit guy so take that with a grain of salt.

For the best massage that I've ever had there and happy ending, I would say that Josie was the best. I miss her there though. I haven't found a girl quite like her there.

🌶Sunday :
    Milli (Thai)
    Alice (Thai)
    Aki (Japan)
    Liya (Thai)
    Sarah (Thai)
    Chloe (China)
    Fiona (Mixed)

🌶Monday:
    Mona (Thai)
    Lola (China)
    Rachel (China)