Yomiko (Japanese/HK)
    Lola (China)
    Rachel (China)
    Ella (Thai)
    Sarah (Thai)
    Jina (Thai)
    Yomi (Thai)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Seeing how SBM is getting a lot of good traction, hopefully we can keep this thread alive for some sort of one stop shop for reviews!
    I do not do reviews but I hate as much as the next guy to walk in a RnT blind and not know whether you’ll have a good time or not.

I normally go on Saturdays for Grace at SBM as she have been very accommodating to me since I first tried her. Malaysian, petite, small boobs but with firm ass. If you play your cards right, she might offer Part 3 for an extra $100.

Last Saturday was different though as I tried the highly recommended Katie, she did not disappoint! Next mission would be trying them at the same time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    anyone tried Milin?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 20red48 View Post
    anyone tried Milin?
    Not yet, but photos look good

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drmartens View Post
    Yomi mixed Colombia looks smoking hot bod
    Any intel?
    Haha, she’s 100% thai …

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Seeing how SBM is getting a lot of good traction, hopefully we can keep this thread alive for some sort of one stop shop for reviews!
    I do not do reviews but I hate as much as the next guy to walk in a RnT blind and not know whether you’ll have a good time or not.

I normally go on Saturdays for Grace at SBM as she have been very accommodating to me since I first tried her. Malaysian, petite, small boobs but with firm ass. If you play your cards right, she might offer Part 3 for an extra $100.

Last Saturday was different though as I tried the highly recommended Katie, she did not disappoint! Next mission would be trying them at the same time.
    This thread is quite hard to use as a "one-stop shop" for reviews, because the damned thread title has icons in it. This makes it not easy to get past page 1 of the thread on the Mobile version of this forum. There's a trick to do it, but it's not easy and quite a hassle to do.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    This thread is quite hard to use as a "one-stop shop" for reviews, because the damned thread title has icons in it. This makes it not easy to get past page 1 of the thread on the Mobile version of this forum. There's a trick to do it, but it's not easy and quite a hassle to do.
    Yeah, same issue for me too, what's your trick around it?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Has anyone seen the new girl Natasha?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Yeah, same issue for me too, what's your trick around it?
    You either have to use the desktop site, which is not possible when you’re out and about, or you have to get to the profile page of the latest poster on the threads, then look at the latest posts of that profile and click into the thread from there.
    The second trick would only let you view that last page, though. Clicking on any other page would still drop you into the first page.
    It’s a really frustrating experience! All shop owners, reviewers, bros, etc. should really avoid putting icons on their thread titles on this forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Funland View Post
    I've been to SBM on a number of occasions and enjoyed the girls and the various levels of service they offer.

Over the past couple of months I've gone as far as asking the Mamasan if a girl I'm about to select from the mine up does FS. The Manmasan always says yes all girls are open minded and will offer extras, but in the room I find it different and whilst all girls here will offer CBJ, some BBBJ, there is not much if any FS on the plate. From my understanding SBM is licensed and the girls can offer FS legitimately so I don't understand why they say the open minded girls will offer FS when they don't, it just leads to disappointment.

If anybody cares to share about girls offering FS at SBM, then please do. I'll be eternally grateful. :-)
    Hey Funland, i may be able to help. PM me. I tried to PM you but it didn’t work. Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    You either have to use the desktop site, which is not possible when you’re out and about, or you have to get to the profile page of the latest poster on the threads, then look at the latest posts of that profile and click into the thread from there.
    The second trick would only let you view that last page, though. Clicking on any other page would still drop you into the first page.
    It’s a really frustrating experience! All shop owners, reviewers, bros, etc. should really avoid putting icons on their thread titles on this forum.
    Many thanks for taking the time to explain, very kind of you

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So I’ve read a lot of decent reviews about Mina in this group and decided to try her last Thursday.
    Unknown waters to me so booked her for 45mins at 6pm.

All I can say is that I’m not going back for her anymore. Felt rushed and she even had the audacity to ask if it’s OK not to take her undies off, gave her quite a disappointed look. Actually, the whole experience went downhill from there. I got a very mechanical NHJ and I can see she might have been exhausted from a day’s work. But there’s just no charm at all, money wasted and I fet like she started clock watching so she can go home.

If there’s any lesson to this punt, don’t get Mina after 6pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphantom View Post
    Hey Funland, i may be able to help. PM me. I tried to PM you but it didn’t work. Cheers
    Maybe it didn’t work because you’re replying to a comment made 15 months earlier …

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah the emoticons in subject cause the issue, it's bad coding for a mobile experience but not much you can do.

Also open minded means that the girl is open to beyond part 2 services but doesn't mean she will give it up. It's their personal choice and if you happen to click and she's willing then you've played your cards right.
    Lots of girls have said it just comes down to how they feel on the day and how they feel about the customer.
    Makes sense to me, as I'm sure we wouldn't be willing to fk any girl that walked through the door (well some of us wouldn't ��)

🌶Tuesday:
    Kelly (Thai)
    Liya (Thai)
    Emily (China )
    Bella (Taiwan)
    Chloe (Thai)
    Toya (China)
    Summer (Thai)
    Sydney Baby Massage

0426 702 868
    0426 702 878

https://sydbabymassage.com/
    Wechat ID:hargrave16-18

Address:18 Hargrave St Darlinghurst NSW 2010

Business Hours:
    Open 7 days (never close)
    10am to 8 pm (last booking 8pm)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So I’ve read a lot of decent reviews about Mina in this group and decided to try her last Thursday.
    Unknown waters to me so booked her for 45mins at 6pm.

All I can say is that I’m not going back for her anymore. Felt rushed and she even had the audacity to ask if it’s OK not to take her undies off, gave her quite a disappointed look. Actually, the whole experience went downhill from there. I got a very mechanical NHJ and I can see she might have been exhausted from a day’s work. But there’s just no charm at all, money wasted and I fet like she started clock watching so she can go home.

If there’s any lesson to this punt, don’t get Mina after 6pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sounds like she was having a bad day … of course, you’d expect her to do the basics rights, but beyond that, as always, YMMV

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast