Thread: Lulu - friendly dancing girl

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Lulu - friendly dancing girl

Lulu is a nice friendly girl who as the title says, likes to dance in the room. After our shower she put on some music and did a nice sexy dance and after we had sex she showed me lots of videos on her phone of her dancing.

She is a small girl, nice natural B cups and a hairy pussy. A fresh type of Chinese girl and very natural, just the way Punterman likes them.

Started off with a nice shower together and after she washes me she was down on her knees giving me a bbbj in the shower. A bit of a cuddle and kiss and then onto the bed.

Lulu offers a gentle girlfriend experience. She starts off pretty slow and gentle but once she was warmed up she was asking me to fuck her as she said that she was feeling horny. Her bbbj skills are good. I stood at the edge of the bed and lifted one leg onto the bed, she sat on the bed and gave me a nice suck with lots of ball play.

Fucking Lulu was good. She has a completely natural hairy pussy which is meaty and she has a big clit to play with. We fucked in mish, side saddle and lying down doggie and I played with her natural B cup tits which are soft and lovely to touch.

After sex I licked her to a nice orgasm and she translated on the phone that she likes sex with me as she climaxed so she seemed happy with my efforts !!

Lulu is a good girl. Very friendly, nice body, quite young and she is fun in the room and service orientated.

Worth a visit.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Heck yeah! nice review thanks for sharing

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review
    New pretty girls today booking welcome
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews