Person's Name : Fiona

Establishment : Summerville Massage

Date of Visit : May 6, 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://summervillemassage.com.au

Phone : (02) 7901 3184

Hours of Business : 10am til late

Rates : $80 for 60 minute session + tip

Duration: 60min

Size/shape : Petit, cute face, perfectly apportioned body, meaty ass. Huge fan of her look.

Services Provided: NHJ

Value for money/recommend?: 100%

Have been meaning to visit Summerville for years, as I had been around the Sydney scene over the last decade but then spent some time abroad. Working in the CBD, it’s not the most convenient place by foot, but found myself with some extra time this Friday. Was going to consider either SBM or Diva… but after some consideration chose Summer given the strong reviews I had read. Also caught up that this is a relatively new location and it shows - more to come, but it’s a good set up for a niche offering.

Messaged on WeChat regarding who was available and if I could see the lineup (i don’t do this often, but figured better than getting foisted someone as I didn’t have a booking). They said 8 available (probably was less, but whatever… so i made my way there.

Entered off the street. It’s quite a busy street with the craft beer pub a few doors down (great spot for a pre or post visit reviver!). A number of restaurants as well with street seating. Who cares… no one is bothered about you and your itch you need scratched. I walk in and say hi at the reception. “Hi you have booking”, me “no, but I’d like to stay for 1 hour and see who is available”… ever since I walked in the door, my eyes were locked with Fiona… wasn’t sure if she was hte mamasan for the day as she showed me upstairs. I don’t even remember who was next to her down stairs.

She leads me up the stairs and around the corner to have hte girls do a walkthrough. I learn her name is Fiona and therefore available… About 5 girls fly through (Ice is the only one i recognise) and feel like Fiona is on another tier to them, so go with her in an instant. She then leads me up 1 or two more flights of stairs (I bump into another punter leaving… he seemed sheepish, but whatever man!). I’m getting big Masstige 8 vibes from this spot with the Pyrmont walk up and then the commercial stairwell to the rooms… interesting.

We make it to a HUGE room and I start to get changed. She stays in the room getting ready, which is a nice change compared to the ones where they leave and ask you to get ready. For me personally, I like it if the girl is there with me in the room watching/making chit chat as I undress and get ready. This is a plus for me. Oh by the way, it’s $80 for 1 hour. A bit steep perhaps, but whatever… I’m not going to sweat over ~$10-20, and don’t punt frequently enough to care.

Naked now and on the table… didn’t shower before hand but it’s ok, early in the day and was much cooler on Friday. She makes chit chat and we start part one… fairly strong massage and she takes her time working my body over in this order: lower back, bum (i get hard), upper back, shoulders and neck, upper arms, side body, bum (initial tickle), legs, lower legs, hamstring (tickles).. she built this slowly up and given it’s my first visit to the shop I’m happy for her to take the tempo. Her build up increases and she’s getting into it now, then whispers in my ear confirming my desires (I had left the change + tip on the table in the open so not to have her confused.

On the flip, she is undressed already for me and apologises that it was her time, so kept her bottoms on. She seemed overly apologetic and I told her it’s totally fine. Said - next time! She washes her hands, my hands, my nipples… then starts sucking them sensually (I’m rock hard)… some sultry and sexy stares into my eyes has me even harder. Then a couple of pecks around my neck and ears… if only! She then works my balls and up to my shaft… and a nice technique which I enjoyed, and did this thing with both hands rubbing the tip as if she was starting a fire (slowly). She gives me access to her supple breasts and continues her thing… I’m not going to last much longer and tell her so. She blocks the huge load and works me well after orgasm.

Clean up and she prepares shower. Wasn’t sure if there’d be more time for head rub post-cum, but i think we were close to the hour anyway. She tells me she’d usually hop in with me to shower and clean me up, but due to her time it will have to be next time. That’s cool by me… i may just return for her.

Dry off (she helps me) and we chit chat and i get dressed. Very happy with the visit and Fiona’s service.

Would i return: yes

Would I return for Fiona? Yes I think so to build on our chemistry… though i punt so infrequently I wonder if it’s worth it for me.

Provide the standard tip and I’m on my way. Say my pleasantries on my way out into the sunny day - time for that beer.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review imaragingbull, nice work

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Thanks for the review imaragingbull, nice work
    No problem! A pleasure to write and recap my experience. Looking forward to more reports.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice AR, tried Fiona before. Pretty lady but felt cold too me. Wouldnt go again.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekypineapple50 View Post
    Nice AR, tried Fiona before. Pretty lady but felt cold too me. Wouldnt go again.
    I have seen Fiona a few times ..she is probably one of the best gfe ml I've ever meet...we couldn't take our hands off each other the whole session. Very Natural gf feel !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    New to Syd. Whats the usual tip / extra for RNT shops in Syd?