Thread: Asian Star & Others

Junior Member(有D料到)

Asian Star & Others

Throwing this topic out to the masses and owners of these establishments just in case they read this and decide to make things better for themselves and their customers.

I was thinking of going today but the lack of info and seeing that the same website with the same pictures, I was immediately turned off. I've only been a few times and have to say these places are not great. They look run down, old paint, nasty carpet or flooring, weird guys at the counter, unfriendly, horrible locations and no back entrances or options to protect the front door. Websites are crap and never updated with current info, fake photos (why!!!!), no helpful info and why aren't they on WeChat?! Well, one of them is that I know of but pretty useless because they use fake photos!! Still don't get that, isn't that your main product?

It would be great if you had current photos (protecting the girls faces of course), were active on WeChat or the website, twitter, anything!!! Cleaned up the place, put a friendly girl at the counter, protected your customers at the front door, lowered your prices, I would bet you would get a lot more customers. One place on the GC used to have a service where they would pick you up at a certain location so you didn't have to drive your car for the world to see you drive into the parking lot. Not sure if they still do that?

As far as the non-asian ones - why are you so over priced? Why wouldn't you lower it to get more customers in or run specials to compete with the market?

Ok, rant over. Would like to hear what you guys think.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Spend money to clean up AND lower prices.

Can't see that happening.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk