Thread: Asians @Percival St Smithfield - black shop cheats customer of money!

Banned

Asians @Percival St Smithfield - black shop cheats customer of money!

I would like to inform all brothers to avoid going to this fucking shit shop.

This is what happened to me today. First it was the WL's attitude problem, then it became the pimps' attitude problem.

I went there, picked a korean girl. I booked for 30 minutes. I took a shower about 4 minutes, dry myself, then the girl came in and she took shower for another say 3 minutes, and she dried herself, take out the condom, etc, another 2 minutes gone. So all up 10 minutes already gone. Then starts the catlicking and nipple sucking and cbj, another 4 minutes gone. I start intercourse with her and after about 6 to 7 minutes she says "you, cum quickly!" and she complains that I'm doing too long. THen she ordered me to lay down so that she can do handjob. I refused to do that because I told her if i want a handjob I will do it myself. Then she starts quarreling with me saying I'm doing too long, not enough time etc. And she disallows me to continue have sex with her. I asked her, is there a time limit to how long the customer can do intercourse? After all I only did about 7 minutes. She says for 30 minutes booking, I should finish up now. I said, what? I have at least another 10 minutes including shower time! At this stage, we were already quarreling so no way of continuing. I showered and got changed, ready to complain to the pimp downstairs.

She dashed out the room and told the pimp that this customer's time is almost up and this customer does it too long etc. Pimp comes up to the room and I explained the whole story to him. He says "your time finishes at 1:40". But it was only 1:36! I said, minus the 3 minutes I spent telling you the long story, so you came in around 1:33 right? So 7 minutes not used right? He agrees and says "Right". Then I said, plus I quarrelled with the girl, you can minus another 3 minutes right? "Yes." So all up I wasted 10 minutes right? He thinks and says "Umm, right" . THen I said I wanted a refund for the 10 minutes that she wasted! But the pimp starts to give many lame excuses:

1) He says "Oh the girl told me she won't give a refund, since you almost times up". But I told him, what do you mean times up? Didn't we just prove that I still had 10 minutes if she didn't quarrel with me?

2)Then he changes to excuse number 2. "Oh, but what happened behind the door nobody knows". I said, my story matches with the girl, that she thinks I did too long. The time that I wasted, you witnessed yourself when you came in and you checked the time. 7 minutes + about 3 minutes quarreling right? Then he switches to excuse number 3.

3)"Ok I know you lose about 7 minutes or 10 minutes, but I cannot give you discount. Because we charge for the girl $60, and we just take $25 for the room rental, we cannot give you full refund". I said to him no, I don't care how you split the money, because to the customer, the service is charged by the length of time. The customer doesn't pay for 30 minutes and then the girl only services for 20 minutes and have the right to walk off right? If not full refund, then give me 1/3 refund! And he also says no. Plus, this girl only has sex for 7 minutes and starts bitching and complaining!! Is this acceptable service? He then says " I already told you korean ladies service is not so good". I said, "Good or no good is subjective. To me, this is terrible service!" Then the pimp starts lying saying "When the girl came down I already asked her if she is willing to give refund and she said no". I said "I don't care what she says! Of course she will say no!"

Then, this pimp keeps switching between those 3 excuses each time I reason out that each of his excuses are just bullshit. THen as I walked downstairs, I said "So this shop won't let the girl lose money, and won't let the shop itself lose money, even when it is the girl's fault and the girl stops servicing before times up, the shop wants the customer to lose!" And he just stands there with no expression and nothing to say, admitting what I said was correct.

Then I was repeating about how I lost about 10 minutes unused, and another fucking idiot pimp who was listening said "7 to 10 minutes left is acceptable for customer to lose".

Yes, so there you have it everyone -

this shop's policy is:
    IF THE CUSTOMER PAYS FOR 30 MINUTES, THE GIRL CAN COMPLAIN 10 MINUTES BEFORE FINISH TIME AND STOP THE SERVICE, AND THE SHOP WILL DEEM THAT TO BE REASONABLE. IF THE CUSTOMER LOSES 1/3 OF HIS PAID TIME BECAUSE OF GIRL'S BAD SERVICE, IT IS REASONABLE FOR THE SHOP. IF THE GIRL ONLY HAS SEX FOR 7 MINUTES WITH CUSTOMER, THIS SHOP THINKS IT IS ACCEPTABLE AS MAXIMUM LIMIT

I am telling everyone here, AVOID THIS SHOP!

NEVER EVER GO TO THIS SHOP!

THIS SHOP NEEDS TO CLOSE DOWN!

Let's boycott this shop that thinks it is right to scam the customer's money and time!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry to hear that bro.

If you book overnight.
    10 minutes is indeed very acceptable to lose.
    But if it's 30 minutes.
    That's not acceptable.

If you don't mind spending more, then try to get 30Minutes @5*. If you click with the girl (you and the girl engage in a great conversation), you might get at least 3 minutes more in the room but no more than I'd say 8minutes. Because usually you would talk after you finished, and she would forget the time. And when the final buzzer come, you might still in a middle of conversation. After that, you still get a shower.

If you don't click, then at least you get what you pay.
    And of course, no complaints telling that you are taking too long.
    Honestly, that's not their problem, if you have not cum when the time's up.

@5* It's either:
    A. You go away unfinished.
    B. extend another 15 minutes. Pay the difference between 30 and 45 minutes session.

They'll warn you though, when you have around 3 minutes left. They'll offer you, to do it faster, or just a nice fast handjob/Blowjob.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh by the way, it's $150 for 30 minutes @5*. $220/45Minutes.
    $280/Hr.

Except Thai, $130/30minutes.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    which girl did u pick...!!

One thing I agree with bro creampies that Korea girls are funny at this shop. Few weeks ago I chose one Korean girl, paid money, went to the room then she started saying, "you can't touch me here , can't touch there, no kissing, blah blah". Finally I ended up changing the girl straight away.
    I don't know why some girls wanna work in a brothel & still have "Touch me Not" attitude. If they don't like the job where punters are touching their body, go & find a different career.

Senior Member(無間使者) chandra_man1's Avatar
    It sucks when the WL bring their own clock in the room & their alarm rings 15 minutes into the session, & they tell u time is almost up gotta finish up. U almost always lose 5 minutes. That's why in one thread some punter suggest u bring your big fat cock & clock into the room & start your own timer in front of them

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Any one can have a bad punt or get bad service but if the shop lets it happen and doesnt do something about it then there are plenty of shops that give good value for money just look on this forum.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    The fault is pimp not try to settle problem

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Its much safer to just avoid the K girls , the risk of dodgy service isn't worth it , besides they are fake everywhere anyways...some of the common K girl behavioral traits ; wont let you touch them , frigid attitude and service ,very time conscious..They must be pretty dumb thinking that punters will buy into this type of shit...for service and beauty they arent match to chinese beauties ...The only place i might pick a K girl is at 5*...

Banned
    this shop needs to close down because of their shit management who cheats customer of money.

That really sucks bro... hope something gets settled. What you described is totally unacceptable. I had the same treatment in Saigon when the girls complained that I was taking too long - that is NOT something you want to hear when you pay money for sex. You pay them for a service, not to service them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol you guys sound like a bunch of bitches.
    You need to be a man and take control of those
    Whores and show them who is boss.
    Korean women are strong and stubborn minded
    so you need to show them who is the boss.

I have been to this shop a number of times and never had a problem.
    I always talk to the boss after the line up and he has always given good advice. As you know the girls tell him yes or no if they want to fuck a customer, especially if he fat, old and ugly.
    What ever shop you go to next time.
    Take your time in the line up, watch the body language of the girls and see which one likes you.
    And ask the boss who he recommends for a good service.
    Also a good tip is to set the alarm on your phone infront of the girl
    To let her know that you be warching the clock and won't pull that shit on you again

Banned
    Do not go to this shop! It's run by bad and irresponsible management. This shop needs to be boycott and closed down.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    Lol you guys sound like a bunch of bitches.
    You need to be a man and take control of those
    Whores and show them who is boss.
    Korean women are strong and stubborn minded
    so you need to show them who is the boss.

I have been to this shop a number of times and never had a problem.
    I always talk to the boss after the line up and he has always given good advice. As you know the girls tell him yes or no if they want to fuck a customer, especially if he fat, old and ugly.
    What ever shop you go to next time.
    Take your time in the line up, watch the body language of the girls and see which one likes you.
    And ask the boss who he recommends for a good service.
    Also a good tip is to set the alarm on your phone infront of the girl
    To let her know that you be warching the clock and won't pull that shit on you again
    Why should we the punter have to set our phones to make sure we dont get ripped off.

Just go to a shop thats cheaper with bettter service and girls.