Thread: Renwick massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

Renwick massage

Wanting to try Renwick Massage, and the dragon tendon/prostate massage. As I have never experienced this before, is it worth shaving/ trimming the back side?

Is there a way a first timer can “prepare”

Hoping to get feedback from those that have experienced both techniques

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I used to go there… first time was good for me and after that went multiple times but now I am not sure about their services as I think they have new girls…

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    If you have a hairy ass then yes, definitely. I get my ass and tackle box lasered so no need. Importantly shit before hand and have a shower to get your bum hole squeaky clean. Do try all the services. Bit strange at first but you will enjoy. I’ve reviewed nearly everyone there so read and do your homework. Say hi Tiffany from me and let her know I helped you prep.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    If you have a hairy ass then yes, definitely. I get my ass and tackle box lasered so no need. Importantly shit before hand and have a shower to get your bum hole squeaky clean. Do try all the services. Bit strange at first but you will enjoy. I’ve reviewed nearly everyone there so read and do your homework. Say hi Tiffany from me and let her know I helped you prep.
    Ive convinced myself it’s for “health benefits”. I’m tired of being cautious, getting out of your comfort zone can do wonders