Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Inner Sydney / CBDs biggest tits? (FS only)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds good, but this thread is for CBD tits... For those of us who come into the CBD and need that lunchtime/after-work session before heading home to the wife and kids and mistress and girlfriend.

I'll throw Yuki_onPitt as a contender. I wrote an AR of her a few weeks ago. Has a shop near Pitt st and has some very soft and succulent DDs to play with ( o )( o ). Little older, but if you want big boobs she's a sure thing. (Might offer FS if you ask/tip right and there's no other customers coming)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    New Cherry at 429 might fit the bill,

https://www.429city.com/new-cherry/

With the way they operate you'll never know if she's in from the roster page or by phoning only way is to front up...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbybrown View Post
    Thai Patty at 26 George st Clyde. Huge F cups, amazing to watch her hold them when pumping her standing doggy style. Cheap as well, $100 for 30mins full service or $160 for 1hr.
    Do you know which days she normally works?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by legs11 View Post
    New Cherry at 429 might fit the bill,

https://www.429city.com/new-cherry/

With the way they operate you'll never know if she's in from the roster page or by phoning only way is to front up...
    everyone has had bad things to say about this place. any new intel that goes against the consensus?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymouspunter View Post
    everyone has had bad things to say about this place. any new intel that goes against the consensus?
    Not that I have, apart from the dodgy management posting bs rosters and giving you advice that a lady who hasn't worked there for months is on the roster, a couple of ladies that I know who have worked there previously have developed an attitude that 30 minutes is not worth it, and if you are after a 30 minute massage they are likely to turn around and walk away or offer some lame excuse not to take the job, which is their right of course in the hope that some punter who has a sizeable wallet will book for several hours.. These ladies didn't seem to have the attitude when they were working in the burbs for $150-160 ph... Might be the 18-24 hour shift and the fact that they get called for a lineup, I'd be resentful if some punter had woken me up at 4am for a 30 minute massage...

Banned
    Naomi at 5 Marrickville
    Gotta be close to F Cup

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Montana @ Tiffany’s in Surry Hills
    Huge natural GG cups on a thick pear shape Italian body with a pretty face

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Overpriced and was more intent on staring at herself than doing her job

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Naomi at 5 Marrickville
    Gotta be close to F Cup
    For sure , they are huge! Top girl too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    C Hebe C Moon at 479. Massive melons all natural . Don't expect them to be slim tho.
    A wet dream combo will be teen + small frame + massive natural tits. But it seems today s market you can have at best 2 out of the 3. If she's young and small frame her boobs are small or enhance big . If she's young and big Nat tits she's big frame , if she's small frame and big Nat tits she's in late 30s or older. Do let a brother know if you ever run into the holy Trinity

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by acfbkup1 View Post
    C Hebe C Moon at 479. Massive melons all natural . Don't expect them to be slim tho.
    A wet dream combo will be teen + small frame + massive natural tits. But it seems today s market you can have at best 2 out of the 3. If she's young and small frame her boobs are small or enhance big . If she's young and big Nat tits she's big frame , if she's small frame and big Nat tits she's in late 30s or older. Do let a brother know if you ever run into the holy Trinity
    I’ve been tempted and even tried making a booking with C Moon who was unfortunately busy. Her pictures on the shop website and shop before looked amazing!
    However her NEW updated photos http://479ginza.com.au/Girls/3349 are nowhere near as flattering!!
    I’m guessing are more accurate???

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Veets View Post
    I’ve been tempted and even tried making a booking with C Moon who was unfortunately busy. Her pictures on the shop website and shop before looked amazing!
    However her NEW updated photos http://479ginza.com.au/Girls/3349 are nowhere near as flattering!!
    Beauty is in the beholder's eyes. I think she's gorgeous!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I reckon the new updated photos resembles her more irl. I used to see her as Dior back in Chatswood 60 and she's gorgeous imo. Big tits, about size 10, short and very good service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ginza Club - Tomoe G cup
    Something to ponder

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Helen at N5M. Great basketball implant tits

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobham View Post
    Ginza Club - Tomoe G cup
    Something to ponder
    lol I literally read " something to pound her" hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Montana @ Tiffany’s in Surry Hills
    Huge natural GG cups on a thick pear shape Italian body with a pretty face
    Big flappy pancakes ☹️ I like big tits with volume

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobham View Post
    Ginza Club - Tomoe G cup
    Something to ponder
    Has anyone seen Tomoe and can vouch for the type of tits? From photos it looks like they could be saggy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Naomi at 5 Marrickville
    Gotta be close to F Cup
    Even though they are fake they are great tits, I used to see her just for her tits but now I’m not even concentrating on her tits, great girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Photos are her but heavily shopped. Assets are pretty nice NGL, but G cup? No, I'd say E or so.
    She didn't seem too friendly or enthusiastic (until I was leaving).

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast