I had free time after physio.so I booked Gina for a quick session.
Turn up and was taken to Gina's room where I was met with a beautiful smile and a kiss.into the shower quick wash.out the Gina dried me off ,where she paid a lot of attention to my cock , then onto the bed.she started to french kiss me ,so I just went with it.then slowly kiss all the way to my balls.where she sucked and lick them.slowy licking au my shaft,until she got to the head .where she used her lips to kiss and lick it .now I was fully hard.so she slowly slid her mouth over and down my shaft.she sucked and lick my cock for about 20 minutes faster and faster until I shot my load into her mouth.she took every last drop.after a quick clean up ,she started to get me hard again.once I was hard on with a Dom and she sat on top and started to get into it. I quickly rolled her into her back where I started to give her a god go.after awhile we moved into doggy where I rammed her hard and fast.i was near ready to cum so I pulled out and ripped the Dom off and she suck me off until I cum in her mouth again.with that she cleaned up and I took a shower.time was up so I got dressed and she kissed me good bye.out I went a happy man.great job by Gina I will be back to see her again soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk