Thread: ERIKA, Hidden menu, and you may not get it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

ERIKA, Hidden menu, and you may not get it.

ERIKA
    people in 5 star's web can not find it,but can find it in rate, only in Wechat for Asian customer choice.

I was surprised when I saw her. She was so beautiful that like an angel.
    voice

she come's from Tiwan with same voice of Lin Chil-ing.

As soon as I entered her body, she uttered a beautiful moan, followed by a continuous whisper, accompanied by the change of your rhythm, as if listening to Bach's symphony.

When it's over, she will praise you with a sloppy voice. I was able to chat with her very happily, and her smile was so sweet, just like first love.

PERFECT BBBJ.

The last time I felt such a perfect BBBJ was still on my girlfriend.

Not as wild as other lady, her BBBJ is like a elegance cat from the east tasting her milk. Soft lips, flexible little tongue touch my Mariquesa with high frequency. From time to time, she licked me again. Then playfully nudge it with a small cold toy. I can hardly describe this feeling. Definitely worth trying.

she is over 170 cm, so tall, pretty good Ride but bad dog for she's long leg, I had to prop up my knees to enter that mysterious place.

there are some regrets. She does not provide CIM and DATY. I'm so sad I can't use that beautiful little mouth and peach hips.

Therefore, if you are Asian, it is worth trying, and Chinese is better for talk.

Thanks Bro coolcoom

Erika's movements will melt all hearts

Loving 4 more days

Taiwan Erika's video is available on our Wechat.

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Sexy Taiwan ERIKA …. Wechat video

Back loving daily 1pm till late. ( 1 week only )

Booking 0417 110 110
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by coolcoom365 View Post
    she is over 170 cm, so tall, pretty good Ride but bad dog for she's long leg, I had to prop up my knees to enter that mysterious place.
    170cm? Sounds like she would be a better doggy option for this tall white-boy. If only shops would invest in proper beds that are set up at the right height along with a mattress firm enough that it can take the weight of a girl on her knees (or on her back for that matter) then I wouldn't have too much to complain about.

While I am on the topic - extremely soft mattresses are no good for fucking. Try and get a rhythm going on one of those things and you will see what I mean. Sadly I have encountered these beds at 278 and Ginza, it's a shame because it makes me reluctant to visit these shops when I know that my experience is going to be hampered if I am unlucky enough to be given one of these 'anti-fuck' beds on which to commit my acts of depravity. I like to use the edge of the bed but its ineffective when the lady underneath you keeps sliding off the side of the bed or sinking deep into the mattress with every thrust. Also it's bad for the back, can't imagine too many guys would be happy to walk out of the shop with a back injury, especially if they have to explain it to 'she who must be obeyed' when they get home..

Quote Originally Posted by devo69 View Post
    170cm? Sounds like she would be a better doggy option for this tall white-boy. If only shops would invest in proper beds that are set up at the right height along with a mattress firm enough that it can take the weight of a girl on her knees (or on her back for that matter) then I wouldn't have too much to complain about.

While I am on the topic - extremely soft mattresses are no good for fucking. Try and get a rhythm going on one of those things and you will see what I mean. Sadly I have encountered these beds at 278 and Ginza, it's a shame because it makes me reluctant to visit these shops when I know that my experience is going to be hampered if I am unlucky enough to be given one of these 'anti-fuck' beds on which to commit my acts of depravity. I like to use the edge of the bed but its ineffective when the lady underneath you keeps sliding off the side of the bed or sinking deep into the mattress with every thrust. Also it's bad for the back, can't imagine too many guys would be happy to walk out of the shop with a back injury, especially if they have to explain it to 'she who must be obeyed' when they get home..
    Boss
    Which room's mattress in 5* that is too soft for you
    Please confirm so we can buy you a new HARD mattress.
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My bad, as usual I went off topic instead of sticking to the thread.
    I have no problem with the beds at 5star, so far, but I guess it's something to keep in mind for the next time you buy new mattresses. Your rooms are all good as far as I am concerned -
    sturdy beds
    firm mattresses
    good lighting
    modern showers
    air con that actually works and has a remote in the room
    Sexy as fuck ladies that know what they are doing

Plenty of shops fail to get these things right or are hit and miss at best but 5star gets it right. Obviously this is my opinion and by no means do I speak for other punters who may disagree with my list.

Now I have given you a good wrap I have probably cursed my next punt at your shop

Quote Originally Posted by devo69 View Post
    My bad, as usual I went off topic instead of sticking to the thread.
    I have no problem with the beds at 5star, so far, but I guess it's something to keep in mind for the next time you buy new mattresses. Your rooms are all good as far as I am concerned -
    sturdy beds
    firm mattresses
    good lighting
    modern showers
    air con that actually works and has a remote in the room
    Sexy as fuck ladies that know what they are doing

Plenty of shops fail to get these things right or are hit and miss at best but 5star gets it right. Obviously this is my opinion and by no means do I speak for other punters who may disagree with my list.

Now I have given you a good wrap I have probably cursed my next punt at your shop
    Thanks for you 5Star inspection Bro

We will contact you if we do change a new mattress

Our Stunners LOVE you Bro
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

ERIKA

Last day today

Booking 0417 110 110