Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Saigon Princess

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Younger women under 35

Jessica / Chrissy

Cannot say if Emily, or Rosie or Jennifer are, as have not seen them . Certainly the others are older in their 40’s plus. Howeve and depending on your preferences, they Are attractive women.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    I went to the Bexley shop once earlier this year, hoping to get served by a hot Viet chick. I stripped off, lay down and in walked in a fat Aussie chick who should’ve been at Jenny Craig! Just about died of shock.

Pathetic attempt at massage and I was relieved when she didn’t offer any extras.
    I wasn’t about to ask for any either.

Happy to leave after being out of pocket $70
    Angelina is her name. I suppose there must be a demand for morbidly obese white Aussie chicks. Otherwise the wily owner would be not employing her.

I found it to be a horrible experience. No massage skills and she made me feel very uncomfortable. The vibe was all wrong. I just wanted to get out of the place.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Angelina is her name. I suppose there must be a demand for morbidly obese white Aussie chicks. Otherwise the wily owner would be not employing her. I found it to be a horrible experience. No massage skills and she made me feel very uncomfortable. The vibe was all wrong. I just wanted to get out of the place.
    +1 for dud experience with Angelina. Not that I have anything against a bigger girl but she was lifeless, robotic, no warmth at all.

I thought I just caught her on a bad day...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A few recent mentions of Chrissy as a young option, but she hasn't worked in more than a month.
    Has she been kicked out like the others?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gthgrt View Post
    A few recent mentions of Chrissy as a young option, but she hasn't worked in more than a month.
    Has she been kicked out like the others?
    Would like to know as well, even Candy I have not seen on Roster for a while now.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Chrissy was rostered on last week wasn't she?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Chrissy was rostered on last week wasn't she?
    Jessie had did she was on for 2 days may have missed her

As for the speculation around Chrissy not been around as much due alleged FS . Keep speculating. Chrissy had clear limits, even DATY was often not offered /allowed

Though great if she was around more .

Jessica /Chrissy double can be enjoyable

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Quite possible, highly likely though expect if known they’ll be also gone

Btw Chrissy is on roster later in the week - 2 days .. book in , she’s young sweet to the taste and not so innocent anymore
    I've been looking out for her on the roster because of your post last Friday 8/4, but she hasn't appeared on the roster since then.
    2 days earlier she was listed on an evening roster for the following day, but was not on the daily roster which lists the girls that actually turn up.

Jessie had did she was on for 2 days may have missed her
    If she worked 2 days recently, then she wasn't listed on the daily roster. All I have to go by is the roster, which shows that she last worked in February.

As for the speculation around Chrissy not been around as much due alleged FS . Keep speculating. Chrissy had clear limits, even DATY was often not offered /allowed
    I was just asking a question because of the timing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know where Candy went?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I went to the Bexley shop once earlier this year, hoping to get served by a hot Viet chick. I stripped off, lay down and in walked in a fat Aussie chick who should’ve been at Jenny Craig! Just about died of shock.

Pathetic attempt at massage and I was relieved when she didn’t offer any extras.
    I wasn’t about to ask for any either.

Happy to leave after being out of pocket $70
    This is the funniest story I have heard. Serves you right to get up on the bed all naked without seeing the goods first. Reading from all your wisdom in other threads, surely this was an all time rookie mistake? Jessie could have sent in a ladyboy, gay male, transgender or another punter to give you a rub down then tickle...Lol!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is Natalie young?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by scrim57 View Post
    Is Natalie young?
    No.
    Mid 30s to early 40s at an educated guess, but jesus Christ she makes up for it...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    No.
    Mid 30s to early 40s at an educated guess, but jesus Christ she makes up for it...
    Natalie is a fit woman , who would be in her mid 40’s …

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    This is the funniest story I have heard. Serves you right to get up on the bed all naked without seeing the goods first. Reading from all your wisdom in other threads, surely this was an all time rookie mistake? Jessie could have sent in a ladyboy, gay male, transgender or another punter to give you a rub down then tickle...Lol!
    Yes, that’s a rookie mistake for sure. Expecting to see a fat white chick there was the last thing on my mind. I just assumed they were all princesses from Saigon.

On the subject of lady boys, they are the bane of my life. They are everywhere. I went to a legit Thai place a few months ago. Of the 20 or so times I’ve been there, I always had a young Thai girl do the massage. If you choose the oil massage, it’s okay to completely strip off. The girl will deftly adjust the towel so that your modesty is preserved. On this one occasion, they sent in a lady boy. I spent all of time totally tensed up and uncomfortable- I was adjusting the towel all the time so that there was no wardrobe malfunction. He said next time I should specifically request a girl. After that experience, there won’t be a next time. How to lose loyal customers!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, that’s a rookie mistake for sure. Expecting to see a fat white chick there was the last thing on my mind. I just assumed they were all princesses from Saigon.

On the subject of lady boys, they are the bane of my life. They are everywhere. I went to a legit Thai place a few months ago. Of the 20 or so times I’ve been there, I always had a young Thai girl do the massage. If you choose the oil massage, it’s okay to completely strip off. The girl will deftly adjust the towel so that your modesty is preserved. On this one occasion, they sent in a lady boy. I spent all of time totally tensed up and uncomfortable- I was adjusting the towel all the time so that there was no wardrobe malfunction. He said next time I should specifically request a girl. After that experience, there won’t be a next time. How to lose loyal customers!!
    Totally agree with the shop name argument. Saigon Princess suggests beautiful exotic girls. Can't help but be disapointed when presented with the opposite. After a recent tip, I've been on the lookout for one of the girls that actually fits the Saigon Princess name - Chrissy. I saw her once, quite some time ago, and am curious to try the, "sweet to the taste and not so innocent", version that Cumquat described. Seems that either the information or the roster wasn't acurate, and I've missed out this time.
    A complete waste that legit massage you had. There's no benefit when the actual massage is the source of tension. Did you know a lady boy was working there?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gthgrt View Post
    Totally agree with the shop name argument. Saigon Princess suggests beautiful exotic girls. Can't help but be disapointed when presented with the opposite. After a recent tip, I've been on the lookout for one of the girls that actually fits the Saigon Princess name - Chrissy. I saw her once, quite some time ago, and am curious to try the, "sweet to the taste and not so innocent", version that Cumquat described. Seems that either the information or the roster wasn't acurate, and I've missed out this time.
    A complete waste that legit massage you had. There's no benefit when the actual massage is the source of tension. Did you know a lady boy was working there?
    Can only pass on what I was told , after some back n forth with Jessie on a different issue . She had said Chrissy will be on the roster 2 days . I also missed her and haven’t seen her in person for awhile a d she’s seldom spotted on roster .

if you see her and you click it can be enjoyable though possible feel a little chaste . O
    If your want an intense more adult experience . I’d. Look elsewhere than Chrissy

Jessica at Saigon remains a consistent favourite Lovely woman.

Senior Member(無間使者)

That happened to me at a Kiama shop. Fuck that. I said sorry I’m not comfortable. The girl came in and did the massage but gave me very hard torture out of spite. I took it like a man.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can't stop laughing to this thread. So funny.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    +1 for Natalie. I am in my mid 40s and she definitely looks younger than me and she really gets into it. Highly recommended

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I,saw Natalie at bexley
    See certainly gives good service and doesn’t ask for a lot in tips like some of the girls of the past

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast