Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Saigon Princess

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Muk.syd View Post
    Who did you choose for body scrub. Anyone you can recommend me the_boss_king
    You should book Alice . At least once

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    You should book Alice . At least once
    Is this the same Alice which used to work for a shop in Lower NS? And also the one that does waxing as well now?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went yesterday. Jessica did the deed. PYT, Vietnamese, shoulder length brown hair, probably early 30's, 155cm, excellent body with A cups. Not sure how you review a bodyscrub but I all I can say is that I did feel good about it yesterday and I feel better today. The girls said I need to repeat in the next 2 weeks. Not sure if that is an upsell but I will obey. Shop is small but clean. 3 rooms plus shower. Has a back door for the anxious. Rooms are not closed for those that need all stops. Standard R&T provide at usual rate. All good. Jessica had a sweet smile on her face and I left a happy man. And Alice is still as gorgeous as ever. 🥰 Jessie and Alice have done a good job to keep fitting into this industry and do things a little different. The bodyscrub massage is a good change. 😎

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Muk.syd View Post
    Who did you choose for body scrub. Anyone you can recommend me the_boss_king
    I got jessica. Good body but small boobs. Body scrub is not my cup of tea. Jessica was a little rough but your skin feels smooth afterwards. Her part 2 service was good, but nothing special.

I don’t regret trying, but massage is better

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is actually involved with the body scrub and how much of the time is spent on it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gthgrt View Post
    What is actually involved with the body scrub and how much of the time is spent on it?
    Good question. They use a green gel/soap and it has like fine particles in it. Think Salvol soap meets shower gel. You lie on massage table and it is massaged all over you, front and back. Takes about 40 minutes. You then have a shower to get it all off. Probably the hardest part as it is mostly stuck to you and in a lot of hard to get places. Then your back on the table for a repeat front and back with a moisturiser. Again about 30 to 40 minutes all over. You are basically soft massaged, hands only. Does become quite arousing. I paid for 90 minutes so you have time left over for any other adventures 😎

Banned
    It would be more aesthetic to have the technician be in the shower with you .. though
    I suspect they would want to wear a shower cap

Has anyone had @ Saigon a scrub where the masseur/ beautician is in the shower with you?

I have done the body scrub, hardest part is washing everything off. Would not try again.
    On a side note.. Alice is now back at bexley !! But only for part 1.
    Alice is my GOAT ML! Some bro here’s may remember her few years ago from Artatmon and/or Broadway 227.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    It would be more aesthetic to have the technician be in the shower with you .. though
    I suspect they would want to wear a shower cap

Has anyone had @ Saigon a scrub where the masseur/ beautician is in the shower with you?
    I guess we need to convince them during scrubbing session and make them feel safe so they might have shower together

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    Went yesterday. Jessica did the deed. PYT, Vietnamese, shoulder length brown hair, probably early 30's, 155cm, excellent body with A cups. Not sure how you review a bodyscrub but I all I can say is that I did feel good about it yesterday and I feel better today. The girls said I need to repeat in the next 2 weeks. Not sure if that is an upsell but I will obey. Shop is small but clean. 3 rooms plus shower. Has a back door for the anxious. Rooms are not closed for those that need all stops. Standard R&T provide at usual rate. All good. Jessica had a sweet smile on her face and I left a happy man. And Alice is still as gorgeous as ever. �� Jessie and Alice have done a good job to keep fitting into this industry and do things a little different. The bodyscrub massage is a good change. ��
    Can confirm, excellent body. A lot of upselling though but the service is A+. I recommend this place (YMMV) but it can end up quite costly

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Body scrub is nice.. Really nice change as you get the benefit of the massage with the added bonus of 40 odd years worth of dead skin (gross I know) being removed. Perhaps for their next innovation the girls could offer facial treatments as well...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    I have done the body scrub, hardest part is washing everything off. Would not try again.
    On a side note.. Alice is now back at bexley !! But only for part 1.
    Alice is my GOAT ML! Some bro here’s may remember her few years ago from Artatmon and/or Broadway 227.
    So did you miss out on the fact that up until last month she had been working at 227 Broadway and 227 Strathfield as Felicia?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracker38 View Post
    So did you miss out on the fact that up until last month she had been working at 227 Broadway and 227 Strathfield as Felicia?
    Really, she was the famous Alice?

Quote Originally Posted by Cracker38 View Post
    I wasn’t aware, haven’t been to 227 Broadway for ages. Good to know she’s dipping her toes back into the industry.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like some of the originals girl have moved on too ?
    Emily
    Sophia

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodman View Post
    Emily
    Sophia
    Emily was on roster at St Marys on Saturday.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodman View Post
    Emily
    Sophia
    Is the Sophia on roster currently not the same Sophia?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asheton View Post
    Emily was on roster at St Marys on Saturday.
    She use to work nearly everyday and now only 1 day a week it seems

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone managed to have a session with Mamasan Jessie

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pingers View Post
    Has anyone managed to have a session with Mamasan Jessie
    Here we go ... to ease your pain and anguish.. I’m sure all and sundry Would, could, should or have.. or would like to let you believe they have… a cold day in hell most likely,

in her previous ML days as the twin sister to the infamous Alice…

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast