Posted to this thread too: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Hornsby/page2

Checked their Locanto and tried to book Mayumi but turns out she's working/starting(?) tomorrow so their roster isn't super up to date either. Mamasan told me TK, Cici and Hannah were available so just asked for Hannah and showed up at the appointed hour.

Their Locanto says she's 23 but I would add at least 5-10 to that (as usual). Turns out it was Hannah's very first day working there too so off we went for an hour. Chatted for a bit, her English isn't great so we settled on broken Cantonese instead. Pretty solid massage for about 40 minutes per the Chinese massage style I think. Starting from the arms, to the back and then finishing with the legs. Where at some point she tried to spread my back with her forearms like I was Farini's Pizza dough. She did some elbowing of the butt area too which felt pretty nice on the muscles. No tackle tickle throughout unless if you consider Dragon Tendon Massage tackle tickle, I've experienced it before so I didn't mind it but everyone else might not be a fan.

During the Dragon Tendon Massage, asked me if I wanted a HJ and body to body for $50 and went for it. No other upselling and I didn't ask. Flipped me over and stripped and started part 2. Body was definitely not a 23 young girl but she was slim with a slightly perky butt and modest boobs with some sag which was within my strike zone. Popped off and she wiped me down back and front with a hot towel and patted dry with tissue like I was a Colesworth chicken fillet.

Asked the Mamasan if they had a Wechat on the way out, got the contact and left.

Location wise, it's right next to a fairly busy road so the sound of traffic coming/going was quite audible. As well as kids making the trek from the Maccas to the station so pick your time wisely I guess. Would probably return to check out other girls and probably Hannah as well. Still not the worst RNT I've been to so far though.