Thread: Emily @200 Stanmore, young, sweet, beautiful and near perfect English.

Emily @200 Stanmore, young, sweet, beautiful and near perfect English.

Person's Name : Emily

Establishment : 200Stanmore

Month/Year of Visit: June 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore

Phone : 0411 984 066

Hours of Business : 10:00 -9pm

Rates : $90 / 30 min inclusive NHJ

Extras Cost : Not offered any and didn't ask, happy with the NHJ and the happy ending

Services Provided This Session : A quick massage to start with, no TT, hot towel, disrobed, light finger tips touches all over body, no B2B, some TT via 2nd hole, all too brief, turn over, some catbath licking, HJ, two hands HJ, nice finale. Happy me !

Size/shape : petite size 4, very slim, nicely shaped pointy natural B cups, tight curvy butt and fully shaven. I don't know where does Ada find all these beautiful young Thai girls happy to providing nude services to the community.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai with almost perfect English, she's been in Sydney for 4 years and speaks with a bit of Aussie accent.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

For those people who keep complaining that my reviews are too long, you can stop reading now, as all the key points are already covered above, you should have a fairly good idea of what the session was like, if sweet little Emily is your type, go and enjoy, if not, move on please.

I had an one hr booking this morning with a big tits ML from another shop, got there, was told the ML felt sick so not working, asked for another ML who is also busty but a couple of cup size smaller, she was on the roster posted this morning, no luck, she is not working today, so why posted the roster with the photos. Anyway, just took another look at this shop's roster today: Surprised, Surprised, the big tits ML who was sick this morning is still (or always been ?) at the roster update at 1pm, and the other ML who was not working today, is still listed on the roster update at 3pm ! This shops shall remain nameless.

So, rather disappointing start, drove down to 208 Stanmore to try my luck with Coco, she was there alright but just started a 45 min session so made my way down to 200 and see if anyone is free.

Walked in, Ada wasn't there at reception, all the doors were closed, looked like everyone was busy. waited a couple of minutes, thinking should I walk to the back and check or should I just go ? a young girl came out from the back, she said hi and I asked if Ada is there, she is out at the moment and will be back shortly, you want a massage ? Are you free, yes I am, OK, come in here please. She shows me into the middle room.

How long are your staying? half an hour, that's $90. paid and asked to use the bathroom.

When I come back to the room, there was another punter just walked, also asked about Ada, no booking, everyone is busy, can you come back in 15 min ? I'll come back.

I got undressed and the young lady returned, what is your name, Emily, where are you from? Thailand, how long have you have here, 4 years, your English is very good, really ? thank you, you have a bit of Australia accent too.

I kept my mask on and lay face down on the table, resting my head on my arms, after carefully placing my little brother inside the comfort hole.

Emily didn't ask if I want a soft or hard massage, soft would have been the answer. but Emily started with some firm forehand massage, very much a typical Thai style, upper body was covered very quickly, then the lower back, little bit on the butt but no TT, then the legs, again, no TT and not using the second hole at all. After the initial firm 5 min massage, the rest of the massage was more relaxing, and that was fine by me, I'm sure if I have a longer session, Emily would do a good job with her Thai massage skills.

Two hot towel was used and Emily took off her massage uniform like one piece outfit. matching bra and undies inside, it's a bit hard to watch her body from the mirror the way I was laying down, so I closed my eyes and enjoy the sensations now coming from her light finger tips touches and light scratches, I noticed that Emily has got some nice long nails and her utilised them well on my back. Finally, her hands have found their way down the middle hole, no oil, just light scratches and caressing with my balls, I went rock hard almost instantly, I guess it was the waiting and anticipation, when her hands finally touches me, my lil guy reacted instantly. a few light stroking to follow and she asked me to turn over.

Have a drink of water, Emily took out some wet wipes and sprayed some hand sanitizer stuff on them and handed them to me, I cleaned my hands, waved Emily towards me and gave her a body hug, my hands moved down to grab her butt, small, round, tight and bouncy. a young Thai girl's body is always oh so cute and sensual. got to have a play on those little B Cuppers, not even filling up my hands, but I guess they would be delicious if feed to my mouth, hard to suck on tits while I am wearing a mask so I pass on that thought. After about a minute of admiring Emily's body and playing with those BB's I lay back down for her to finish her job.

Emily stood on my left and started playing with little Lungor who is standing tall now, she bends down to kiss my chest and licking and sucking on my nipples gently, wasn't expecting this, so that was a nice surprise, Emily's hand is moving faster and I was getting nearer, as Emily was giving me lefties jerk, I asked her whether she is left handed ? no I am right handed, ok, why don't you come over this side and use your right hand instead ?

No, I prefer to stay on this side, but I can also do two handed !! Now she is talking, a two handed HJ is faster and more furious and I am cuming in double quicker time. Time to cum and time to fuck her hand real hard, but even that, my first cum shot didn't go too far today. This old man is really, getting old.

In order to prolong the sensation a bit longer, I placed one hand over Emily's so she won't let go right away. then I say thank you and she gives me a good clean.

We got dressed and Emily thanks me for seeing and we hugged and kissed goodbye.

Outside the room, Ada was there to greet me with a lovely smile. I think she remembers me, thanked me for visiting and told me she is opening another new shop in Gordon street , Petersham. Ada said it's beautiful place, large rooms and every room has a shower inside. I said, that's great, congratulations, how about the tables ? Ada smiled and said, you like those two holes tables hah, I said, all men loved the two holes table, and we both laughed, Ada said she will try to get those too. So, looks like business is booming for Ada, good on her, she runs a pretty good shop and deserves every success cums her way.

Cheers.

So, Emily is a Uni girl, no wonder her English is so good and she is no 1 popular. No surprise there. Real photo too.

Quote Originally Posted by 200 Stanmore Massage View Post
    ❤️❤️Tuesday Beautiful ❤️❤️
    Emily (Popular Uni Girl)
    Thailand, B cups 167cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Best HJ in Sydney

Hi Ahlungor - who would you rate as having best HJ technique in Sydney? I've been to a dozen places in Sydney multiple times. My best is Sky, Sydney Baby Massage Darlinghurst.

Quote Originally Posted by leobeo345 View Post
    Hi Ahlungor - who would you rate as having best HJ technique in Sydney? I've been to a dozen places in Sydney multiple times. My best is Sky, Sydney Baby Massage Darlinghurst.
    Mate, purely HJ wise without any added sensations with body slides , Spanish and other techniques or tools such as those prostate or dragon tendon styles , I would say Yuki on Bondi Road.

Considering I have seen Yuki more than 50 times over a very long period of times , she is a matured lady, average looking, no big tits, don’t go nude for me (don’t worry, that’s just for me, she will give a nude HJ to just about all other clients), you can just imagine how good her hands are for me to get hooked and keep cumming back for more . The fact that her part 1 massage is also in my top five Best of All Times is, believe it or not, just a bonus !

Yuki, she is what RnT is all about !

Ps. While you have hijacked a 200 Stanmore thread to ask a question I have to answer and recommend a master masseuse from a different shop, let me make this up by declaring that lovely Ada has the Best Magical Hands through the second hole . End of discussion!

Disclaimer: up until now, I have Never had a session or happy ending from Ada, but don’t ask , I just know that she is that good.

Cheers 👏👍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good report with lots of details
    Thanks for sharing brother Ahlungor
    Real photo verification

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Person's Name : Emily

Establishment : 200Stanmore

Month/Year of Visit: June 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore

Phone : 0411 984 066

Hours of Business : 10:00 -9pm

Rates : $90 / 30 min inclusive NHJ

Extras Cost : Not offered any and didn't ask, happy with the NHJ and the happy ending

Services Provided This Session : A quick massage to start with, no TT, hot towel, disrobed, light finger tips touches all over body, no B2B, some TT via 2nd hole, all too brief, turn over, some catbath licking, HJ, two hands HJ, nice finale. Happy me !

Size/shape : petite size 4, very slim, nicely shaped pointy natural B cups, tight curvy butt and fully shaven. I don't know where does Ada find all these beautiful young Thai girls happy to providing nude services to the community.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai with almost perfect English, she's been in Sydney for 4 years and speaks with a bit of Aussie accent.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

For those people who keep complaining that my reviews are too long, you can stop reading now, as all the key points are already covered above, you should have a fairly good idea of what the session was like, if sweet little Emily is your type, go and enjoy, if not, move on please.

I had an one hr booking this morning with a big tits ML from another shop, got there, was told the ML felt sick so not working, asked for another ML who is also busty but a couple of cup size smaller, she was on the roster posted this morning, no luck, she is not working today, so why posted the roster with the photos. Anyway, just took another look at this shop's roster today: Surprised, Surprised, the big tits ML who was sick this morning is still (or always been ?) at the roster update at 1pm, and the other ML who was not working today, is still listed on the roster update at 3pm ! This shops shall remain nameless.

So, rather disappointing start, drove down to 208 Stanmore to try my luck with Coco, she was there alright but just started a 45 min session so made my way down to 200 and see if anyone is free.

Walked in, Ada wasn't there at reception, all the doors were closed, looked like everyone was busy. waited a couple of minutes, thinking should I walk to the back and check or should I just go ? a young girl came out from the back, she said hi and I asked if Ada is there, she is out at the moment and will be back shortly, you want a massage ? Are you free, yes I am, OK, come in here please. She shows me into the middle room.

How long are your staying? half an hour, that's $90. paid and asked to use the bathroom.

When I come back to the room, there was another punter just walked, also asked about Ada, no booking, everyone is busy, can you come back in 15 min ? I'll come back.

I got undressed and the young lady returned, what is your name, Emily, where are you from? Thailand, how long have you have here, 4 years, your English is very good, really ? thank you, you have a bit of Australia accent too.

I kept my mask on and lay face down on the table, resting my head on my arms, after carefully placing my little brother inside the comfort hole.

Emily didn't ask if I want a soft or hard massage, soft would have been the answer. but Emily started with some firm forehand massage, very much a typical Thai style, upper body was covered very quickly, then the lower back, little bit on the butt but no TT, then the legs, again, no TT and not using the second hole at all. After the initial firm 5 min massage, the rest of the massage was more relaxing, and that was fine by me, I'm sure if I have a longer session, Emily would do a good job with her Thai massage skills.

Two hot towel was used and Emily took off her massage uniform like one piece outfit. matching bra and undies inside, it's a bit hard to watch her body from the mirror the way I was laying down, so I closed my eyes and enjoy the sensations now coming from her light finger tips touches and light scratches, I noticed that Emily has got some nice long nails and her utilised them well on my back. Finally, her hands have found their way down the middle hole, no oil, just light scratches and caressing with my balls, I went rock hard almost instantly, I guess it was the waiting and anticipation, when her hands finally touches me, my lil guy reacted instantly. a few light stroking to follow and she asked me to turn over.

Have a drink of water, Emily took out some wet wipes and sprayed some hand sanitizer stuff on them and handed them to me, I cleaned my hands, waved Emily towards me and gave her a body hug, my hands moved down to grab her butt, small, round, tight and bouncy. a young Thai girl's body is always oh so cute and sensual. got to have a play on those little B Cuppers, not even filling up my hands, but I guess they would be delicious if feed to my mouth, hard to suck on tits while I am wearing a mask so I pass on that thought. After about a minute of admiring Emily's body and playing with those BB's I lay back down for her to finish her job.

Emily stood on my left and started playing with little Lungor who is standing tall now, she bends down to kiss my chest and licking and sucking on my nipples gently, wasn't expecting this, so that was a nice surprise, Emily's hand is moving faster and I was getting nearer, as Emily was giving me lefties jerk, I asked her whether she is left handed ? no I am right handed, ok, why don't you come over this side and use your right hand instead ?

No, I prefer to stay on this side, but I can also do two handed !! Now she is talking, a two handed HJ is faster and more furious and I am cuming in double quicker time. Time to cum and time to fuck her hand real hard, but even that, my first cum shot didn't go too far today. This old man is really, getting old.

In order to prolong the sensation a bit longer, I placed one hand over Emily's so she won't let go right away. then I say thank you and she gives me a good clean.

We got dressed and Emily thanks me for seeing and we hugged and kissed goodbye.

Outside the room, Ada was there to greet me with a lovely smile. I think she remembers me, thanked me for visiting and told me she is opening another new shop in Gordon street , Petersham. Ada said it's beautiful place, large rooms and every room has a shower inside. I said, that's great, congratulations, how about the tables ? Ada smiled and said, you like those two holes tables hah, I said, all men loved the two holes table, and we both laughed, Ada said she will try to get those too. So, looks like business is booming for Ada, good on her, she runs a pretty good shop and deserves every success cums her way.

Cheers.

So, Emily is a Uni girl, no wonder her English is so good and she is no 1 popular. No surprise there. Real photo too.
    Thanks so much for super great review from you
    Always you right the best review
    Hope to see you again soon
    Thanks Ada❤️🥰
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So what’s the best day to visit 200!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swell View Post
    So what’s the best day to visit 200!
    Any day! Just ask Ada what type of girl you want and she'll give her suggestions to you.

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    ❤️❤️❤️Tuesday Roster ❤️❤️❤️

Ally (Hot Beautiful sexy Girl) Last day before holiday Thailand, D cups 165cm, Petite Body tanned skin, age 24, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8 open Mind service top 1 popular

Name: EMILY
    Size:6
    Height: 165cm
    Weight: 47 kg
    Cup Size: C cup
    Top 1 popular girls 5 Star �� service Petite lovely girls great service lovely personality GFE Feeling good extra service hot Don’t miss out high recommend

Sabina Pretty Girl
    160 cm C cup from Thailand. 25 year old good massage good English service 9

Shara (Thai Busty Beauty)
    Thailand, C cups 169cm, Curvy Body, age 25, GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

[img]https://i.ibb.co/S3jrMzM/Shara1.jpg[/
    Name: JULlY
    Size:6
    Height: 165cm
    Weight: 50kg
    Cup Size: C +cup
    New Petite sexy girls Tanned skin great service lovely personality good extra service
    22 years old must try
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm