Thread: Ran - Fireflies by Jesse

Junior Member(有D料到)

Smile Ran - Fireflies by Jesse

Hello All - a very quick review cause it's late and have to work tomorrow.

I had the please of meeting J Ran this evening.

First the place is really great. Maybe it was the Friday night but Fireflies was full of people. Dude playing guitar and singing. People hanging around listening and talking in reception with some of the girls. I swear Jesse must have driven some in that night straight from the airport. The girl he walked in with I almost changed my booking. But I'm glad i stuck with Ran.

The massage room is compact but well laid out and quite clean which is a plus.

Ran is stunning. Very slender but not badly so...very sexy.

Description and photos are 100% accurate.

Ran is a very buibbly sweet and sexy Japanese woman. But super friendly but in an honest way. She flew in to Sydney last night but has been her previously.

Massage is very fucking sensual. She concentrates on the erogonous zones around the pelvis. Extras are on offer if you are polite. It's really sexy swapping english/japanese with her. She wants to learn. When I started using "hai" to indicate she was doing something right she loved it.

BBBJ - fucking dynamite. Best Ive had in ages. Honestly just let her do her things. She is in no rush was so ever. She starts of slow and shallow...but then the tongue increases in intencity...as does everything else. Fucking dynamite Best blow job I've had in ages. Add to that the place is nice and Ran is really lovely. Highly recommend everyone goes and checks the place out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asahi View Post

Ran is a very buibbly sweet and sexy Japanese woman. But super friendly but in an honest way. She flew in to Sydney last night but has been her previously.
    R u sure about that, I can provide u with more info 🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what about FS does she do FS DATY 69

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    @lipenger...... Maybe Ran who lasted a couple of days at CBD and left?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nah, she is working from petersham shop before and she is not just arrive to syd last night, sorry I don't have anything against the lady though. Cheers
    IMG_4124.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah agree she’s been working a couple months already lol so maybe she isn’t so honest, but she’s still great to be with!

Hard to see from the screenshot but here’s the link to their website:
    https://themiragemassage.com/new-min-japanese-diamond

Dunno if she will work between both shops or going to be at fireflies only

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Apparently I was her first customer at Mirage but stupid me only booked for 30mins and spent the majority of the time groping her slender body. Not usually my body type but she has a certain something. Didn't even have time for BJ when I glanced at the clock. Booked Diamond service btw.

Softest tongue, was like jelly.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review bro! Glad youre happy hahaha.
    If you guys like it, i can make the live show a more often occurence, the singer is Andre, quite famous in the Bali scene and im happy he moved to sydney.
    Now we only have this live music performance once a week, but yeah if you feel its good vibes, i dont mind putting him on more nights.
    For the girl.. Ran we are definitely trying to put on more nights for sure haha. Apologies for what she said, i can understand shes just trying to put on a new girl in sydney persona to get more return customers, but shes been in sydney a few months. But its true that was her first day moving here. And i respect her hustle lol. She a good girl
    Hi all! We want to continuously improve, so please give me detailed feedbacks on girls and shop at
    wechat/line ID: eastwindfirefly
    so we can monitor and continuously improve service quality. Without feedbacks it is hard for us to know and improve! Thank you all!
    For recruiting chats can contact me as well

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for being straight up Jessie. How did it go with the tunes being played?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Live music at a brothel! That's crazy!