Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: 227 North Strathfield Massage Quick Reviews

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketrocket88 View Post
    Another uneducated individual blasting his stupid comments...An empty drum beats the loudest noise.
    That "Proverb" is actually "An empty vessel makes the most noise", which applies to you on this forum........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    That "Proverb" is actually "An empty vessel makes the most noise", which applies to you on this forum........
    Clearly we are on to something here. Some like to follow and copy, while others do not follow the crowd.

May I suggest, go get a glass of milk and cookie, sit among your little boy group, talk and laugh over anyone that has different interests or desires from your group, maybe a little suck on each other sticks to feel empowered and then move on.

Let's not waste each other time here and bitch on anyone that you feel they are indifference on your high chair.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar

Luna on Wednesday

Met Southern American Luna last year, warm personality and pretty lady. Definitely will visit when the time right for me 😢
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw Luna today...it was so good. My review about her has been deleted, I won't do another one. This girl is worth seeing, I'm a happy man now.

Quote Originally Posted by Papana View Post
    I saw Luna today...it was so good. My review about her has been deleted, I won't do another one. This girl is worth seeing, I'm a happy man now.
    Hi Papana,
    Glad to hear from you again. Unfortunately didn’t had the chance to read her review. Some of my reviews been deleted too before 227NSM join Syd99.
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Few newbies today wish me luck lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Luna 227 NS

Hi guys, can any one provide feedbacks on Luna please? Pics looks amazing on the ads.
    Thank You!

Saw her before covid.

She has recently come back lady couple of weeks. Decent masssge, I think body to body is about as exciting as the extras get no part 3.

Nice Girl, friendly and pre covid was decent body. Pretty face.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexron2000 View Post
    Hi guys, can any one provide feedbacks on Luna please? Pics looks amazing on the ads.
    Thank You!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Pervy planning to see her soon!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Saw her before covid.

She has recently come back lady couple of weeks. Decent masssge, I think body to body is about as exciting as the extras get no part 3.

Nice Girl, friendly and pre covid was decent body. Pretty face.
    Sorry, i am new here. What does refer to part 3? Can you provide me some more info please as i am planning to see her sonetime next week.

Thank You!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone seen the new girl Sofia (if she is indeed new)? Looks pretty hot in the pictures.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phallustine View Post
    IMO she is Sofia ex 190 (or Pinky ex Chatswood) . I havent had chance to visit and confirm this. Will try one day.
    if it's her, then you are in for a visual treat.
    If it's 190 Sophia then I'll definitely be there! It's a bit of a hike for me, but would be worth it for sure!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I haven’t been back lately. Any new report on Emily? I saw her 4 months ago and she was hot. Massage ok but B2B was sexy. Would like to know what she is like now?? Planning a visit soon. Thanks

Part 1 = massage
    Part 2 = NHJ
    Part 3 = well anything you and the ML can agree on. Usually involves some dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexron2000 View Post
    Sorry, i am new here. What does refer to part 3? Can you provide me some more info please as i am planning to see her sonetime next week.

Thank You!
    Sage

Seen her few times... Hot body.. Petite girl but face didn't attract me so moved on.

Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    Anyone seen the new girl Sofia (if she is indeed new)? Looks pretty hot in the pictures.
    Sage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Cherry on Saturday 1st time at NS massage. Review on this thread is quite accurate about her service, bustyness and chattiness and she has an extremely cute face which was nice to look at during our chat 😀 i left my smart watch behind and after messaging back on wechat was able to pick it up very proffessional by all

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone tried Zoe? Looks busty as per photo but I wonder if she has a face to match

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone seen June before? Curious if she can do a hard massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    Have seen Sofia here and she’s definitely not Sophia from TR190 as I’ve seen her too. She’s more dark skinned than white as advertised unfortunately (why do this for 227???) … decent massage and your mileage will certainly vary with the right looks and $$$.

Quote Originally Posted by tyron123 View Post
    Anyone seen June before? Curious if she can do a hard massage.
    June’s massage is good as Thai style. Lovely lady
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast