Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: 227 North Strathfield Massage Quick Reviews

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone tried June? Last week tried Canny, not my cup of tea tho. Massage was spot on, really enjoyed, and part 2 she does provide superb services got me over the line, but i think she's 30+ and just not really attractive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leppon View Post
    Anyone tried June? Last week tried Canny, not my cup of tea tho. Massage was spot on, really enjoyed, and part 2 she does provide superb services got me over the line, but i think she's 30+ and just not really attractive.
    Hey Leppon, yeh shes pretty good, above average. Says shes korean but some said poss Thai but had some fixes. Very chatty and more cute looking. Massage ok and sensual, standard, takes her time finish. Pm me if u have any specific questions.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phallustine View Post
    Most of their photos are close to the mark IMO . Especially those posed in the rooms.
    Some may be tweaked.
    Some might be stock images.
    Agree with this 100%...

Photos esp taken in room are pretty spot on esp the bodies... Faces are covered and some are really pretty and some are slightly older.. (30+)

The popular girls are usually the ones constantly booked out for hours ahead...

I do want to try Jennifer who usually only works Fridays but Fridays are bad for me.. She sometimes mans the reception and is hot!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does any know if Rachel provides BBBJ with CIM.or just FS please?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phallustine View Post
    Your stock question...
    Maybe you should go and find out and then report back.
    You seem to have a problem with sharing...
    I thought this is a After Report forum...Or are you hanging out in the wrong thread?

Anyway, I do hope you have a good day.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah agree why don’t you go and find out for yourself. Obviously you have not been to these places before...maybe you should try cheap brothels for those kind of services you crave.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @pocketrocket88, I am sure that you are well aware of YMMV. Each girl will have their discretion of what kind of service they would provide for their regulars, newbies or someone they might like.

I would say you have a very good convincing skill so maybe it will be worth it, trying that one to whoever you feel selecting whereever you go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mavdbest View Post
    @pocketrocket88, I am sure that you are well aware of YMMV. Each girl will have their discretion of what kind of service they would provide for their regulars, newbies or someone they might like.

I would say you have a very good convincing skill so maybe it will be worth it, trying that one to whoever you feel selecting whereever you go.
    As what you said, depending on the "relationship" with the ladies...I had a few lucky shots as the AR by some were not quite as they reported.

Hence I am happy to have exchanges in private with some punters here.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketrocket88 View Post
    As what you said, depending on the "relationship" with the ladies...I had a few lucky shots as the AR by some were not quite as they reported.

Hence I am happy to have exchanges in private with some punters here.
    Stopped asking shit like that in the open. Is a rnt shop....go to a brothel why don't you if u want it so desperately.

Yes u go do that Exchange your fcking shits in "private" pm.

Respect the shop nd more importantly Respect the girl..u fcking clown

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Stopped asking shit like that in the open. Is a rnt shop....go to a brothel why don't you if u want it so desperately.

Yes u go do that Exchange your fcking shits in "private" pm.

Respect the shop nd more importantly Respect the girl..u fcking clown
    What a rude loser you are mate. Enjoy your evening.

What a rude loser you are mate. Enjoy your evening.
    Love you long time darling

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Love you long time darling
    Thank you for affection but I'm not into gay relationship. No offence though.

Banned
    You seem to have a problem with sharing...
    I thought this is a After Report forum...Or are you hanging out in the wrong thread?

Anyway, I do hope you have a good day.
    You don't seem to share either, just ask the same question and PM any info to your "buddies", you are very odd...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    You don't seem to share either, just ask the same question and PM any info to your "buddies", you are very odd...
    Why does this odds?

After reading my posts, people reached out to me and we shared information in private as some members suggested here to "respect the shops and staff", so information was shared privately.

Not everyone likes to be opening sharing information and also some prefer to have a decent message then followed by a good BJ and not straight into a full service session alone and there are some out there.

Why must one always follow what "everyone" liking?! And be told to go to a brothels for those services. That I really can't understand.

Judgement and nasty comments were passed and put on someone who has different interests and needs then the rest and be labelled when you do not know what was shared in private between other members with similar needs or desire.

One might be dominant in a forum but not necessarily in others which you might not a member of too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried Nancy the other day. Decent girl from Chengdu

Banned
    Why does this odds?

After reading my posts, people reached out to me and we shared information in private as some members suggested here to "respect the shops and staff", so information was shared privately.

Not everyone likes to be opening sharing information and also some prefer to have a decent message then followed by a good BJ and not straight into a full service session alone and there are some out there.

Why must one always follow what "everyone" liking?! And be told to go to a brothels for those services. That I really can't understand.

Judgement and nasty comments were passed and put on someone who has different interests and needs then the rest and be labelled when you do not know what was shared in private between other members with similar needs or desire.

One might be dominant in a forum but not necessarily in others which you might not a member of too.
    I don't have a clue what you are talking about..........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    May I suggest further education might help.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scrim57 View Post
    Tried Nancy the other day. Decent girl from Chengdu
    Could you share her review please?
    Or pm me as I haven’t had the opportunity to visit Nancy yet, by looking at her photos she is on my visiting list 😂
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Tell that loser to start his own thread on general page instead of asking on every AR here !!

" I loved a bbbj cim finish after massage any one interested please pm me for more information happy to exchange "

Guarantee he will get lots of selfish guys pm him

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tell that loser to start his own thread on general page instead of asking on every AR here !!

" I loved a bbbj cim finish after massage any one interested please pm me for more information happy to exchange "

Guarantee he will get lots of selfish guys pm him
    Another uneducated individual blasting his stupid comments...An empty drum beats the loudest noise.

Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast