Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

Thread: 227 North Strathfield Massage Quick Reviews

New Member and Regular!

Hi guys,

I entered the punting world around when lockouts were gone, i've been a regular of 227 ever since (i'm not adventurous and don't go to other places) however i've never had bad experiences here and highly recommend this place.

I was seeing Canny for a long time her p1 and 2's were superb and an all around great human. She hasn't been on the roster in a while so i've opted to find someone else now. In my recent times i saw skye, melissa, then Freya.

Skye and Melissa were alright, average p1s, solid p2s. But Freya is AMAZING. Her p2 service is really something and i haven't gone to anyone since. Definitely recommend her. Her p1 isn't anything special though, keep that in mind.

Everytime I look at the 227 NSM roster, I missed my no 1 girl Cherry 🍒 so very much ..

Quote Originally Posted by LUNGOR View Post
    My no. 1 girl Cherry 🍒 Cherry 🍒 baby !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Kelly is one pine apple only hj otherwise fine

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_x View Post
    Her p1 isn't anything special though, keep that in mind.
    Knowing how much Freya prides herself on her massage skills, this gave me a chuckle. But you are right, her service is AMAZING... which is why I skip the massage, regardless of how good it is (or not lol)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One of my favourites. Been a customer since QVB days

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Everytime I look at the 227 NSM roster, I missed my no 1 girl Cherry 🍒 so very much ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is ema really e cup?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any FS or part 3 available?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was in the area and thought to try 227NS since 41 Epping has been good to me. Was hoping to see the famous Freya but sadly she was busy.

Saw Jodie. Decent face and looked like good potential so i stayed. Was really a small B cup than a C. Body a bit stocky once she removed her French maid dress.

Unfortunately typical touchy feely nothing RNT massage despite front desk saying it's good. I don't mind that but there was no good build up TT and lil bro went to sleep after the flip. Also no chemistry.

Having Freya in roster, the relation to 41 Epping and the legendary ARs aroused my interest but today wasn't to be for me here and i should have walked. Anyway tofft.

Ymmv as she is a nice girl but we didn't click.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone is kind enough to post the damage at this shop?
    im keen to visit it soon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone gotten part 3 from Lisa (new girl)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lisa : have any guys gotten a part 3? Feel free to DM with details and $$

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any western girls at this place?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don’t bother, receptionist was very rude I ask for a booking, they give me a time and I book and then they give it to someone else and I asked why they did that and they told me to call the shop next time which doesn’t make sense since I made the booking after that they blocked me on WeChat with both accounts 227 and 41 Epping. What a joke this place is so run down with their customer service I won’t be returning back here, they never used to be this rude and out of nowhere they do this to their loyal customers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    any reviews on Jenny and/or Rosie ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can anyone confirm if the new girl Marie is Mayu from Mirage? Looks like her.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargon1111 View Post
    Don’t bother, receptionist was very rude I ask for a booking, they give me a time and I book and then they give it to someone else and I asked why they did that and they told me to call the shop next time which doesn’t make sense since I made the booking after that they blocked me on WeChat with both accounts 227 and 41 Epping. What a joke this place is so run down with their customer service I won’t be returning back here, they never used to be this rude and out of nowhere they do this to their loyal customers.
    Appreciate some feedback to help our establishments better.

To reply to OP, the fact was that day when he asked for the girl was available, our receptionist replied for his confirmation time and how long he want to stay but he didn't reply or confirm then someone called booking for same girl and the girl was booked. After a while he replied, receptionist told him the girl already taken few mins ago, he was upset and said rude word to her and no listen to her explanation. We value our customers visiting us but if anyone abusing our girls and our receptionist, our management would not tolerate such behaviour happens. It's no point for us to ban customers as they bring us business. For our value customers are more than welcome but if u don't respect to our staff and girls, sorry we might not able to serve you.

We have been in industry for long, we might not be the best customer service but our regulars and potential customers come for the quality of the girls and that's well known. We would like to express that we value everyone visiting our shops to have good experience.
    227 North Strathfield Massage
    WeChat ID: twinklestar227
    Address: 227 Concord Rd, North Strathfield NSW 2137
    Phone : (02) 9743 3401, 0468 388 823

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 227 North Strathfield View Post

To reply to OP, the fact was that day when he asked for the girl was available, our receptionist replied for his confirmation time and how long he want to stay but he didn't reply or confirm then someone called booking for same girl and the girl was booked. After a while he replied, receptionist told him the girl already taken few mins ago, he was upset and said rude word to her and no listen to her explanation. We value our customers visiting us but if anyone abusing our girls and our receptionist, our management would not tolerate such behaviour happens. It's no point for us to ban customers as they bring us business. For our value customers are more than welcome but if u don't respect to our staff and girls, sorry we might not able to serve you.

We have been in industry for long, we might not be the best customer service but our regulars and potential customers come for the quality of the girls and that's well known. We would like to express that we value everyone visiting our shops to have good experience.
    more feedback. Can you please stop posting the daily roster in this thread. It is not contributing to the conversation.

We can check the daily rosters on the other thread if we would like to see who is working.

Thank you

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

He has it pretty spot on.

Your convo on wechat is also very rude. Your room price is also 2x-3x higher than other shops.

Who cares about your roster.

Senior Member(無間使者)

This is not true, you told me she’s available then I said can I book for 1 hour and 5 min you tell me booked out and to call shop, all I said is “wtf” and then you banned me for typing that? I didn’t even say anything rude to the staff don’t try to make me look like a bad person, you literally banned me for no reason and I’ve been coming to your shop for many years, you guys have made many mistakes to me at this shop and I still came to support your shop, then you ban me for typing “wtf” I didn’t even spell the full word out too. Stop playing victim Jayden you know you banned me on WeChat in both accounts for no reason.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    Can anyone confirm if the new girl Marie is Mayu from Mirage? Looks like her.
    Good question... I was browsing around and notice this. Is she the same girl from 227NS, Mirage and Ginza Club under the name Marie/Mayu?...

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast