Alright, two bookings to review, long delayed cuz I'm lazy and was playing Mystery Dungeon and now Animal Crossing. I'll keep these brief, but will try to give the details that popped out at me.
So:

Sunday 1st March
310 Cleveland St - Ginza Club
Mana, 24yo Japanese
(http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/1699)
Still yet to see a review on her, hence this post.
When I passed by her pic on the roster I legit involuntarily stopped and said "w-OW". Ginza always has the best Japanese girls, and I do love em slim. 170cm tall, B-cup boobs, if you're into that - personally I don't care, boobs are boobs. Pretty cute, somewhat quiet, but extremely attentive, very service-oriented. GFE, overall. Little English, but she manages.
I like to go for the really unique girls, so honestly, I can't rank her very high, despite there being absolutely nothing wrong with the experience. Ginza standard sums it up, just notably very sweet and gentle.
Could use some BBBJ lessons I suppose, but I find that the newer Jap girls have less BBBJ skill and highly pleasurable handjob action. I recall one girl, shortest and thinnest ever, had me semi-flaccid during blowjob but then laid her hands on it and I damn near came right away.
...anyway, next girl :P

Saturday 14th March
479 Elizabeth St - Ginza Empire
J Maki (second booking; last was August last year)
(http://www.278club.com.au/Girls/1203)
Wow, she looks different. Mainly the hair now being dyed blonde and in a sort of short bob plus fringe. Better English, too; quite talkative, in the good way.
160cm tall, C-cup, fucking perfect.
Pretty great in all skills, she does this brief pussy slide before main course, doesn't seem to know what to do but I think it's meant as a quick tease. Personally I go wild for pussy slide, especially in the shower (K Rebecca, take me now), so if she ever decided to learn that, clear your calendar Maki xD
But her unique skills that got me last time were the awesome dirty talk and catbath. She likes to focus on your neck, cheeks and earlobes, breathing sexily in your ears, sending tingles through your body. Also, she's extremely thorough washing you in the shower. Like, down to your fingernails. Helpful during the current crisis
She's also the only one other than Rebecca who keeps me past the buzzers, being focused intensely on you.