Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: List of closed shops - enter yours here

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is The Steath and Pleck the same person? Me thinks they are follow ttheir comments they are almost identical

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Is The Steath and Pleck the same person? Me thinks they are follow ttheir comments they are almost identical
    Two peas in a pod those two. LOL!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Two peas in a pod those two. LOL!
    Fair weather friends............

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Don't worry. The girls will find ways to provide their service and keep many guys happy.
    Guys, the girls continue providing their services..........to their closest clients. Of course!
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Good detective work bro, spot on !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The National mandatory code of conduct can help shop tenants getting rent reductions if they can proof their business were impacted by the covid-19. Hopefully most of them will survive and reopen when the covid shit is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Good detective work bro, spot on !
    Add Bury your dead and the banned Hu6e to the list of usernames for that same person.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Add Bury your dead and the banned Hu6e to the list of usernames for that same person.

Rimdog08 and Warwick1, Murphy/Ellison/Mkkid.......plenty out there.....

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Lol imagine getting your wires crossed and forget what persona belongs to what username.

Banned
    Its only Warwick1 now Sherlock, has been for a long time....I never had both at the same time, you must have alot of time on your hands going through the history of members on this forum, especially me...........take care, I am now hopping on my vintage Honda 750 and travelling north for a while and blow all this nasty forum BS out of my head......Be kind to each other

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Its only Warwick1 now Sherlock, has been for a long time....I never had both at the same time, you must have alot of time on your hands going through the history of members on this forum, especially me...........take care, I am now hopping on my vintage Honda 750 and travelling north for a while and blow all this nasty forum BS out of my head......Be kind to each other
    I really don't care what you or others say on an anonymous forum about me, but I do care when i know you gave a working girl a fair amount of grief for a long time....you didn't even have the balls to discuss it or own up to it despite the fact we had talked about the girl. You just pretended like nothing happened even though you were nothing but a right pain in the arse to this girl.

As for the Sherlock comments, it wasn't even difficult to work out. Identical writing style and emoji use.....sticks out like dogs balls.

I will only call out people that re-spawn their profile on here if the carry on like pork chops or piss me off, you sir did both.

So on your bike, up the coast, good riddance! I wont even bother responding to your PM.

Banned
    I really don't care what you or others say on an anonymous forum about me, but I do care when i know you gave a working girl a fair amount of grief for a long time....you didn't even have the balls to discuss it or own up to it despite the fact we had talked about the girl. You just pretended like nothing happened even though you were nothing but a right pain in the arse to this girl.

As for the Sherlock comments, it wasn't even difficult to work out. Identical writing style and emoji use.....sticks out like dogs balls.

I will only call out people that re-spawn their profile on here if the carry on like pork chops or piss me off, you sir did both.

So on your bike, up the coast, good riddance! I wont even bother responding to your PM.
    We used to correspond on wechat for a while, I respected your opinion and other confidential info you told me which I would not disclose, so if thats your attitude your hypocrisy is breathtaking, have a nice day....He who without sin cast the first stone.........

Banned
    Also I am quite happy to tell the "Selina "story if there is anyone interested, I think when you fall for an ML after a few years of celibacy it can be a problem, I think being judged by the punters on this forum is not really fair..she was a really nice lady and I did catch up with her before she left, I think there is a few that wanted to leave their wives at some stage for an ML or WL, so if your married and punt dont pass judgment on me..........take care..I am over and out for a few days...........

We used to correspond on wechat for a while, I respected your opinion and other confidential info you told me which I would not disclose, so if thats your attitude your hypocrisy is breathtaking, have a nice day....He who without sin cast the first stone.........
    Thought you were on a bike up the coast?

What I have disclosed? And why did we stop chatting? Because I found out what I found out. i shared in cofidence and honesty, but you didn't and had plenty of opportunity to do so. Nothing to do with the 'Selina Story' which I am sure has everyone sitting on the edge of their seats, waiting for you to spill the beans. Still can't believe you think it was this I was referring to.

You can fuck right off with your holier than thou attitude as well. As someone said on here, love, sex, relationships and punting is a lot more complex than what people make it out to be. People might jest about leaving their significant other but it doesn't take much looking down the hall of mirrors to realise what things are. And to sit on the side, pass judgement, take things said out of context whilst sitting on your high horse is deplorable.

Banned
    Thought you were on a bike up the coast?

What I have disclosed? And why did we stop chatting? Because I found out what I found out. i shared in cofidence and honesty, but you didn't and had plenty of opportunity to do so. Nothing to do with the 'Selina Story' which I am sure has everyone sitting on the edge of their seats, waiting for you to spill the beans. Still can't believe you think it was this I was referring to.

You can fuck right off with your holier than thou attitude as well. As someone said on here, love, sex, relationships and punting is a lot more complex than what people make it out to be. People might jest about leaving their significant other but it doesn't take much looking down the hall of mirrors to realise what things are. And to sit on the side, pass judgement, take things said out of context whilst sitting on your high horse is deplorable.
    No im going tomorrow morning, I am not passing judgment on anyone, let it go Raybo/Rayo/RayRay, its boring to punters and me ,I am too old to argue with hypocrites like you, last post from me.....and there is some things you have told me in confidence which I would never disclose so pull your fucking head in ....stay safe

No im going tomorrow morning, I am not passing judgment on anyone, let it go Raybo/Rayo/RayRay, its boring to punters and me ,I am too old to argue with hypocrites like you, last post from me.....and there is some things you have told me in confidence which I would never disclose so pull your fucking head in ....stay safe
    want me to give it up yet still have another dig and then remind me I have told you things in confidence, you're a shit bloke.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Here we go. See this is what getting men into without pussy to smell/play with/fuck. This prove it man need a pussy to calm them down.

Banned
    want me to give it up yet still have another dig and then remind me I have told you things in confidence, you're a shit bloke.
    You dont see it do you, you put shit on me openly on this forum and you dont realise that I have principals and people tell me info in confidence...I am not a shit bloke, Ill buy you a beer when I come back next week,I still have a sick friend down here...........

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Here we go. See this is what getting men into without pussy to smell/play with/fuck. This prove it man need a pussy to calm them down.
    Your not wrong.....In actual fact I have had more in the last 5 weeks than I have had in a while (local shops), as far as the crap with Raybo and myself put it down to male "menopause", I am older so I will take that............

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Murphy/Ellison/Mkkid.......plenty out there.....
    mkkid has had about 17 different names going back to around 2013.
    He is like the mythical Hydra. You cut off one head and another grows back.
    He is an OK guy, sometimes a bit annoying, but basically OK. He starts off discussions, asks questions, provokes responses ... he keeps the Forum chugging along. The Forum would be a poorer and more barren place without him.
    He is part of humanity's rich tapestry.
    The only person who has been on the Forum more times than him is the "poet troll".
    I reckon he is OK too. I mean I wouldn't want to have a beer with him, but I like reading his input.
    The beauty of this Forum is that it's pretty open slather.
    I know people get banned and threads get deleted, and that's fair enough, but basically it's a lot freer than most of the other similar forums around.
    And yeah if you get banned or if your thread gets deleted. You just post again, or come back under a different name.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast