Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: List of closed shops - enter yours here

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Taren 64

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Might be useful information to compile a list of all closed brothels and massage shops in one thread

Taylor’s Lidcombe
    185 Military Road Guildford
    19a Brodie St Rydalmere
    18 Chard Rd Brookvale
    244 Oxford St Paddington
    Taren 64 is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    You dont see it do you, you put shit on me openly on this forum and you dont realise that I have principals and people tell me info in confidence...I am not a shit bloke, Ill buy you a beer when I come back next week,I still have a sick friend down here...........
    I am not about to have a beer with you based on what I saw a while ago in a conversation you had with a working girl. A lot of your posts on here pretty average as well. I didn't know this for a while after we were chatting and getting on well. That's it. Should she have shared those conversations? I don't know.....but you have also said some stuff here and in chat where I just shake my head. How do you say? Take care, stay safe.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I am not about to have a beer with you based on what I saw a while ago in a conversation you had with a working girl. A lot of your posts on here pretty average as well. I didn't know this for a while after we were chatting and getting on well. That's it. Should she have shared those conversations? I don't know.....but you have also said some stuff here and in chat where I just shake my head. How do you say? Take care, stay safe.
    Ok, you win, get Admin to take me down...Good night, I have actually asked Admin to take me off this Forum, so you get your wish....

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Ok, you win, get Admin to take me down...Good night, I have actually asked Admin to take me off this Forum, so you get your wish....
    Cry me a river, stop being a dickhead. If you have a punt and want to share, then share. If you don't want to share your experience because it was 'special and you don't want other punters experiencing the same highs you got, then do exactly that. No rocket science on the forum, trust me.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345