Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Heart broken

Senior Member(無間使者)

Heart broken

Hi All,

First, sorry that I have not posted many reviews, hopefully the reasons for that will become clear. I just have to get this off my chest, somehow, if it is at all possible.

I’ve been secretly punting for years. Secretly, because I’m married with 3 young kids.

Anyway, I’ve had it all, hot, not-so-hot, high end, low end blah blah... This has been going on for eleven years I must have been with easily over 70 women, maybe more than 100 lost count. It was an addiction I had developed, one I wanted to be rid of.

In all this time I have not developed feelings for any of them even though with some I had good chemistry and very much enjoyed them. I thought I was immune to catching feelings, until recently.

I met this young Japanese ML and only saw her twice but I was smitten hard, like seriously considering the option of leaving my poor family. I do stress the words ‘considering’ and ‘option’. I found myself missing and yearning to see her. Feelings I have not felt in Probably 15 years.

I was going to see her today and planning on getting her contact details, which I believe I would have been successful in doing as I could tell she really liked me too. I was planning this for fear that the shop would be closed down and she’d return to Japan. Well they were open till just now and I had a bad feeling which was confirmed when they told me they’re closing indefinitely. I will probably never see her again, which is good for my marriage, I suppose lol

My heart has been rent asunder. I wandered the streets near the shop vainly hoping that our paths might cross but it was not to be.

Just as I thought I was beyond romantic feelings, I also thought I was beyond romantic heartbreak, but I can now feel its painful sting, rather acutely.

I really don’t think I can ever punt again, which is a good thing I suppose.

Time to post again !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don’t worry bro I’ve been punting for years seen countless women from a wide spectrum only two have really caught me and got me smitten and like to in your scenario have not obtained their details in some ways it can be a blessing in disguise.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Fuck and go.......

Best motto
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Dude, I feel you, so understand this comes from a place of understanding, and empathy.
    Best thing that could have happened to you is never seeing her again.
    Let me repeat, best thing that could have happened.
    You're smitten, but you have to understand this would not have panned out like you hope. Trust me on this. You were on the road to ruin.
    It'll suck for a while, but you'll find another cute little Japanese girl to steal your heart, and nobody is better at chewing up and spitting out hearts than Japanese girls, although a few give it their best shot (Korean, Czech and Vietnamese to start) and you'll remember old Uncle Asiafever's words of advice for dealing with ml/wl. Love but don't fall in love, hold her but not for too long, she's not the one.

Feel what you got to feel, but move on. This would not have ended well.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    On the other side, and this might sound harsh, you saw her twice. I can say with 99.85% assurity that she did not feel the same, she's not even slightly upset, you were a client. Many of these girls are better actresses than Meryl Streep, their job is to make you want to return. Youve got to keep perspective if youre in this game.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks all for the support I appreciate it, even the harsh words.

I’m not trying to brag, but I’m still young and decent enough looking that I can tell some of the girls quite enjoy me. I seem to be attractive to Asians as I even catch them looking at me in the street. I’ve had girls that I could tell enjoyed doing me and many that were just doing their jobs but I have not come across one that I have fallen for nor that I thought one that thought of me as more than a customer. Until this one.

There’s a good possibility you’re right about that, no doubt but it was not the impression I got. Anyway, I appreciate your replies. I can’t tell anyone I know in real life lol.

It may very well be the best thing that could’ve happened, I really don’t want to break up my family. I just still can’t believe I fell so hard for this girl. I mean I’ve had some smoking hot girls but this one made me wish we met in a different life, different circumstances.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had this issue a couple of times in my punting career. The first time was the hardest. Took me a month to relieve. But once you gone over the first time, you are truly immune.

Best way to get over it is to find other girls you like. Best cure.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by manjuice333 View Post
    Hi All,

First, sorry that I have not posted many reviews, hopefully the reasons for that will become clear. I just have to get this off my chest, somehow, if it is at all possible.

I’ve been secretly punting for years. Secretly, because I’m married with 3 young kids.

Anyway, I’ve had it all, hot, not-so-hot, high end, low end blah blah... This has been going on for eleven years I must have been with easily over 70 women, maybe more than 100 lost count. It was an addiction I had developed, one I wanted to be rid of.

In all this time I have not developed feelings for any of them even though with some I had good chemistry and very much enjoyed them. I thought I was immune to catching feelings, until recently.

I met this young Japanese ML and only saw her twice but I was smitten hard, like seriously considering the option of leaving my poor family. I do stress the words ‘considering’ and ‘option’. I found myself missing and yearning to see her. Feelings I have not felt in Probably 15 years.

I was going to see her today and planning on getting her contact details, which I believe I would have been successful in doing as I could tell she really liked me too. I was planning this for fear that the shop would be closed down and she’d return to Japan. Well they were open till just now and I had a bad feeling which was confirmed when they told me they’re closing indefinitely. I will probably never see her again, which is good for my marriage, I suppose lol

My heart has been rent asunder. I wandered the streets near the shop vainly hoping that our paths might cross but it was not to be.

Just as I thought I was beyond romantic feelings, I also thought I was beyond romantic heartbreak, but I can now feel its painful sting, rather acutely.

I really don’t think I can ever punt again, which is a good thing I suppose.
    It reads like on old article you would see in "Playboy"...but I got to say "Let him who is without sin cast the first stone" , if you get my drift...........

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Yes this thing happened all the time no biggie.

I had fall one 2 yrs ago she know I was crazy on her . Man she was perfect in every ways doesnt do extras with any one but only me pretty sure "only me " 99% sure haha

She ask me would i leave my wife nd kids if someone is asking you?
    I knew she asking for herself In best best voice I shout - fck no no blood way family come first.

True story no bullshit!!

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    On the other side, and this might sound harsh, you saw her twice. I can say with 99.85% assurity that she did not feel the same, she's not even slightly upset, you were a client. Many of these girls are better actresses than Meryl Streep, their job is to make you want to return. Youve got to keep perspective if youre in this game.
    Haha, Bro AF beat me to it, I was just gonna to point out the same thing for the OP: if you have just seen her twice and you felt starstruck or smitten, well, good luck to you! Besides, you were yet to get her number meaning you haven’t seen her outside of the shop yet , right? Not sure if you have gone past the second base in the shop , nevertheless, until you fuck her in her bed at home or she sees you privately in a hotel room for FS, there is still a long long way to go before your should even contemplate the option of leaving your family mate, too soon and way too premature, no ??

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Playboy magazine has gone...after so many decases . just let you know

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha, Bro AF beat me to it, I was just gonna to point out the same thing for the OP: if you have just seen her twice and you felt starstruck or smitten, well, good luck to you! Besides, you were yet to get her number meaning you haven’t seen her outside of the shop yet , right? Not sure if you have gone past the second base in the shop , nevertheless, until you fuck her in her bed at home or she sees you privately in a hotel room for FS, there is still a long long way to go before your should even contemplate the option of leaving your family mate, too soon and way too premature, no ??
    Yes that is good advice. Long way to go before contemplating that option and I did envisage that it would be years down the track, but I digress.

Well past second base in the shop. Home run, but you are still correct.

I just still can’t get over how I’ve fallen for this one. It has never happened to me even though I’ve obsessed over some, it was not even close to this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Playboy magazine has gone...after so many decases . just let you know
    Hey Sherlock I know, thats why I said "old", and you spelt decade wrong....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Power of pussy.....seen a random twice and contemplated leaving his wife and 3 kids

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mate, I hate to break it to you, but what you call love is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, , then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    100% agree, acting is part of their job description

Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    Power of pussy.....seen a random twice and contemplated leaving his wife and 3 kids
    Booya! Though I do feel for the fella in a bro kinda way!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    This guy knows the deal

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh dear.
    History repeating itself.
    I wonder if this will fall on deaf ears, yet again.....

The Spider and The Fly.

“Will you walk into my parlor?” said the spider to the fly;
    “’Tis the prettiest little parlor that ever you did spy.
    The way into my parlor is up a winding stair,
    And I have many pretty things to show when you are there.”
    “O no, no,” said the little fly, “to ask me is in vain,
    For who goes up your winding stair can ne’er come down again.”

“I’m sure you must be weary, dear, with soaring up so high;
    Will you rest upon my little bed?” said the spider to the fly.
    “There are pretty curtains drawn around, the sheets are fine and thin,
    And if you like to rest awhile, I’ll snugly tuck you in.”
    “O no, no,” said the little fly, “for I’ve often heard it said,
    They never, never wake again, who sleep upon your bed.”

Said the cunning spider to the fly, “Dear friend, what shall I do,
    To prove the warm affection I’ve always felt for you?
    I have within my pantry good store of all that’s nice;
    I’m sure you’re very welcome; will you please to take a slice?”
    “O no, no,” said the little fly, “kind sir, that cannot be;
    I’ve heard what’s in your pantry, and I do not wish to see.”

“Sweet creature!” said the spider, “You’re witty and you’re wise!
    How handsome are your gauzy wings, how brilliant are your eyes!
    I have a little looking-glass upon my parlor shelf,
    If you’ll step in one moment, dear, you shall behold yourself.”
    “I thank you, gentle sir,” she said, “for what you’re pleased to say,
    And bidding you good-morning now, I’ll call another day.”

The spider turned him round about, and went into his den,
    For well he knew the silly fly would soon be back again:
    So he wove a subtle web, in a little corner sly,
    And set his table ready to dine upon the fly.
    Then he came out to his door again, and merrily did sing
    “Come hither, hither, pretty fly, with the pearl and silver wing:
    Your robes are green and purple; there’s a crest upon your head;
    Your eyes are like the diamond bright, but mine are dull as lead.”

Alas, alas! how very soon this silly little fly,
    Hearing his wily flattering words, came slowly flitting by.
    With buzzing wings she hung aloft, then near and nearer drew
    Thinking only of her brilliant eyes, and green and purple hue;
    Thinking only of her crested head — poor foolish thing! At last,
    Up jumped the cunning spider, and fiercely held her fast.
    He dragged her up his winding stair, into his dismal den,
    Within his little parlor; but she ne’er came out again!

And now, dear little children, who may this story read,
    To idle, silly, flattering words, I pray you ne’er give heed;
    Unto an evil counselor close heart, and ear, and eye,
    And take a lesson from this tale of the Spider and the Fly.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast